12 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Newbie in this forum, fr the Philippines. PD is Sep 16, 2015. Case was approved Jan 13, 2016 recipient and NVC case number available. Still waiting for my WL. Hope you guys could share your progress too, esp Sep 2016 filers. Thanks a lot!☺️

• 10 months later...
On 7/21/2016 at 0:57 AM, Aaliyah0128 said:

Newbie in this forum, fr the Philippines. PD is Sep 16, 2015. Case was approved Jan 13, 2016 recipient and NVC case number available. Still waiting for my WL. Hope you guys could share your progress too, esp Sep 2016 filers. Thanks a lot!☺️

On 7/21/2016 at 6:03 PM, kausar said:

My brother's priority date is 14 Sept. 2015. We received welcome letter in May this year. Submitted fees and form 260 online and now preparing documents to send to NVC.

Did you guys get a interview date yet

• 1 month later...

Hi, my PD is Sept 30. I received my WL in May 2016. Completed all 6 step by end of Jun/2016, got another letter from the NVC telling me that I was in the queue waiting for the interview (that was Jul/2016). No updated so far.  I've been so anxious these days.    :-/

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 hours ago, I wonder? said:

Hi, my PD is Sept 30. I received my WL in May 2016. Completed all 6 step by end of Jun/2016, got another letter from the NVC telling me that I was in the queue waiting for the interview (that was Jul/2016). No updated so far.  I've been so anxious these days.    :-/

Someone in the 2015 filers forum said that they saw someone on another site post that they have received IL already with Sept 27 PD. Have u tried calling NVC? :) 

On 7/7/2017 at 11:59 AM, kokokrunchf2a said:

Someone in the 2015 filers forum said that they saw someone on another site post that they have received IL already with Sept 27 PD. Have u tried calling NVC? :) 

I think that's highly unlikely unless that person is in another visa category. So far any region on the F2A category does not meet that cutoff ("Sept 27").

And yes, I called NVC, and they told me that they haven't reached my PD yet.

On 7/21/2016 at 0:57 AM, Aaliyah0128 said:

Hi, Aaliyah0128.

The last bulletin indicates your PD is current. You should have received your WL long ago. If I were you, I would call the NVC.

Good luck. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, everyone.

Even though the last VB left my PD out, I want to let you know that I got my IL last night.

So, I hope you guys can receive your letter very soon. 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
On 8/2/2017 at 9:46 PM, I wonder? said:

Hi, everyone.

Even though the last VB left my PD out, I want to let you know that I got my IL last night.

So, I hope you guys can receive your letter very soon. 

Hello  , can you share your PD and your interview date ?

Your IL is 1st of august from what i understood earlier , thank you very much , have a great day and Gold bless you and your family.

Priority Date 19 october 2015

Don't worry God always has the best plan for each of us , just put your faith in Him and everything will be great.

May God bless you all and your families.

2 hours ago, Mike&Maddie said:

Hello  , can you share your PD and your interview date ?

Your IL is 1st of august from what i understood earlier , thank you very much , have a great day and Gold bless you and your family.

Hi.

My PD is Sept 30th (the last VB says that PDs are current until Sept. 22); have not idea what happened, but I'm happy with it. :D

The interview is scheduled for Sept 15th; and yes, I got the IL on August 1st.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.