k.dlg

I-751 July 2016 Filers

2,203 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline
34 minutes ago, Firefly said:

Hello guys, you can add another one to the list, we also filed in the end of July 2016- still waiting :(. Anyone had their i551 stamped?

Hi Firefly, I received my I-551 stamp on Monday.

Also, could you provide some specifics about your timeline? It looks like you're CA Service Center.

- Date application sent out

- Date of your NOA1

- Date of your biometrics (Was this a walk-in or did you go on the day you were appointed?)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline
1 hour ago, Fox77 said:

and remember, " you don't have to worry about the I 751 process ever again and it's a one time process! once it's over then it's over and behind you forever"!😍😍😍 

Remember that and it will bring some happiness to your hearts!

That's a good way of putting it!

Hello All. I was wondering if anyone from the July 2016 filers have received approval yet? I had to get my wife and step-son I-94's to extend since the first extension expired on 7/27/17.  I was one of the lucky ones who did a DCF in Japan and it only took 20 days to get the CR-1/2 back in June 2014. Seems like they are now going over 12 months to adjudicate the ROC so still a little nervous.  Not about ROC but of getting extensions because they are so behind. 

DCF : June 30,14 approved 

ROC : Sent July 18, 2016

Received : July 19, 2016

NOA1 : July 25,2016

Biometrics notice : 9/24/16

Appointment: 10/11

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
9 hours ago, J&A D said:

Hello All. I was wondering if anyone from the July 2016 filers have received approval yet? I had to get my wife and step-son I-94's to extend since the first extension expired on 7/27/17.  I was one of the lucky ones who did a DCF in Japan and it only took 20 days to get the CR-1/2 back in June 2014. Seems like they are now going over 12 months to adjudicate the ROC so still a little nervous.  Not about ROC but of getting extensions because they are so behind. 

DCF : June 30,14 approved 

ROC : Sent July 18, 2016

Received : July 19, 2016

NOA1 : July 25,2016

Biometrics notice : 9/24/16

Appointment: 10/11

If u are a VSC filer m, than your approval can come anytime, but if you filed to CSC, then you might have 3 or more months to wait as CSC has been processing unprecedentedly slow, none of the July filers have been touched. With the 5 days a month rate, you might have to wait till October if you are a CSC filer. Good luck.

Edited by Zombie69

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
4 hours ago, Zombie69 said:

If u are a VSC filer m, than your approval can come anytime, but if you filed to CSC, then you might have 3 or more months to wait as CSC has been processing unprecedentedly slow, none of the July filers have been touched. With the 5 days a month rate, you might have to wait till October if you are a CSC filer. Good luck.

CSC just approved more applications in last 10days than it did in last 6 months....... check June thread

------------------------

17 APRIL 2013 : NOA1 Priority date
27 NOV: TSC; Transfered from NBC

3 Feb : NOA2 ( 296 days)

4 March: Shipped to NVC

11 March : Received at NVC

11 April: Case # assigned

18 April: paid both fees

9May: mailed AOS & IV packages

8May: DS260 completed

16May: packets scanned in NVC system

13 June: check list : missing page 7 of i864.

25 June : scan date AOS checklist

7 Aug: Case Complete...... BIG ACCOMPLISHMENT

14 Aug: interview date assigned

16 Aug: Email interview appointment received

18 Aug: Medical completed

23 Aug: biometric done,DS260 stamped, fingerprints taken.

10 Sep: interview day; interview took 511 days from I-130 NOA1

====================================================

11. 9/17/2016: I-751 packet received by CSC

12.Check Cashed : 9/21/2016

13. NOA1: 9/23/2016

14. BIOMETRICS : 10/12/2016

---------------------------

Timeline
16 minutes ago, friendlyusa said:

CSC just approved more applications in last 10days than it did in last 6 months....... check June thread

Maybe they are picking up, I was just being conservative and lowering my expectations, we will see how the coming months play out. Been waiting for 1 year and 11 days.

Edited by Zombie69

Timeline
11 hours ago, friendlyusa said:

You are right, just checked the June's thread, and CSC seems to be finally picking up and approving more than ever(Late June filers). It will be July's pile pretty soon! Please, CSC, don't stop, keep going, many of us have been patiently waiting.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 minute ago, Zombie69 said:

You are right, just checked the June's thread, and CSC seems to be finally picking up and approving more than ever(Late June filers). It will be July's pile pretty soon! Please, CSC, don't stop, keep going, many of us have been patiently waiting.

i hope so too

Timeline

Wow, I envy you!LOL. You're almost there. I would say give it another month!!

When is your NOA? I have been patiently waiting and now that a year has passed i am getting eager...lol

Timeline
1 minute ago, darkchile said:

When is your NOA? I have been patiently waiting and now that a year has passed i am getting eager...lol

Mine is 08/08/2016. So i might have a few more months. I have waiting for 1 year and 11 days.

Timeline

Mine is 08/08/2016. So i might have a few more months. I have waiting for 1 year and 11 days.

just have to keep our fingers crossed and hope they pick up the pace. i got impatient and went ahead and applied for my N400

Timeline
11 minutes ago, darkchile said:

just have to keep our fingers crossed and hope they pick up the pace. i got impatient and went ahead and applied for my N400

I did too, just got my NOA today. We will see how it plays out. Hopefully our 751 will be approved soon.

Edited by Zombie69

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.