k.dlg

I-751 July 2016 Filers

2,203 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Eks1022 said:

Hi guys , I am 25 july 2016 filer, CSC. I had interview last week . It was stoke interview. It was for almost 3 hours. They drilled a lot .  I didn't hear any thing yet . M so stressed. Any idea how long they take to give decision. 

Damn! 3 hours is a long time. I wonder what made them bring you in for an interview.

~AOS : 09/11/2014 - 2 YR Green card received!.

~ROC 07/13/2017 - 10 YR Green card received!.

~N-400 : 10/28/2020 - N400 Interview & Approval/Oath Ceremony/US Citizen!

More Importantly, I am a proud Anti-Fascist!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
1 minute ago, MaleAlpha said:

Damn! 3 hours is a long time. I wonder what made them bring you in for an interview.

No idea , I submitted all documents   ( tax docs,lease of house,car insurance,picture) . They want to confirm we still together.

24 minutes ago, Eks1022 said:

Hi guys , I am 25 july 2016 filer, CSC. I had interview last week . It was stoke interview. It was for almost 3 hours. They drilled a lot .  I didn't hear any thing yet . M so stressed. Any idea how long they take to give decision. 

Omg! I had one but at AOS interview. I hear you! I will never forget that day. It lasted 2 hours. Now I am all in panic to get another one. Was you AOS interview ok?

1 hour ago, Eks1022 said:

Also it means they started digging your case a bit earlier than for the average of July 2016 filers. I guess you received your interview notice around a month ago while they were still processing June filers.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
5 hours ago, Kikijojo said:

Hi, can you add me to the list:

csc

noa: July 8th 2016

biometrics: august 4th 2016

card in production: September 28th 2017

i just checked a minute ago. :jest:

Good luck to people who are still waiting. 

Congrats

Timeline
19 minutes ago, 4444510 said:

Also it means they started digging your case a bit earlier than for the average of July 2016 filers. I guess you received your interview notice around a month ago while they were still processing June filers.

I

19 minutes ago, 4444510 said:

I am wondering how long they will take for decision.

Timeline
On 8/28/2017 at 10:40 PM, aquamariny said:

No. He is gone for a long time and will be back only after New Year. I don't know what to do because it is too far away to reschedule, and I'm afraid not to bring him since the invitation specifically says "bring your spouse".

How was ur interview. Did they give u decision same day or u still waiting like me.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
18 hours ago, Eks1022 said:

What did they ask? Were you and your spouse there? 

11 minutes ago, ko_ said:

We received email notice that our card had been ordered!
Please add us to the list

CSC
NOA: 07/18/2016
Biometrics: 10/14/16
Extension valid until: 1/19/2018
Card in Production: 9/29/17

Congrats to you!!!! I wonder how you received your card notice if bio were in 10/14.... a lot of 8/xx people and nobody heard anything :(

congrats again!

Timeline
22 hours ago, MaleAlpha said:

You will absolutely get your card before 11/25. From what I have witnessed online, VSC usually approves and mails out the letter a week or 2 in advance of the green card production order. With CSC, most folks only know of their approval through the 'card ordered' status update. CSC usually sends out the approval letter pretty close to when they mail the card. I for instance received my card and the approval letter same day.

I say give it about a week or 2 to get the card ordered update. Another week or 2 after that, you should receive the card.

Thanks... I appreciate your feedback. 

05-18 Got Married in Mumbai, India

07-11 Mailed i-130 petition

07-17 Received Form I-797C. MSC#

01-03 Case transferred to NSC

03-11 I-130 approved

Total time in USCIS: 8.0 months

03-17 Case recieved at NVC

04-24 Filled out DS 261

05-11 Mailed AOS package

05-17 Mailed IV package

05-19 AOS "scanned" date

05-23 IV package "scanned" date

06-18 Received checklist on AOS

06-19 Mailed checklist response

06-25 IV docs accepted. False checklist on AOS

06-26 new AOS scan date.

"30 business days" will be up on August 7

Approximate time spent at NVC: 5.5 months

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
7 minutes ago, ko_ said:

Bio was last year 10/14/2016

Correct, on 10/14/2016,  I am saying that there are many that had the bio in 8/xx/2016 and still have not received anything.

So lucky you and congrats!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.