K_NZ

NVC has not yet received my approved i-129f

50 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

We are in the same boat. We got our notice last May 27, 2016 and said that ours was transferred to Vermont Service Center and we have to wait until the 19th of June. Then we can call the NCSC. And so we contacted them through email, just last week and they said that they have'nt got our packaged. Then, they asked for the copy of 797-C form. So we mailed it last Friday and have'nt heard from them and hopefully we can hear from them within this week. We are just wondering what is happening? And seems that a whole a lot of people are also like us wondering. Well, hope we all hear from our respective centers... Good luck to all of us. Have a good day..

Hello,

so we are approved on the same date and nvc Haven't got our cases yet.

did you call and made an inquiry?

call USCIS and talk to tier2 officer and make an inquiry about your case.

i suggest you doing that. they will tell you where is your case and why haven't been sent to the national visa center.

mine is on hold right now due to a temporary security check which makes me laugh at one point!!!! that must have been done before they approved me.

But nothing i can do at this moment but to wait. no time frame has been giving...

Edited by AchrafMira1

Timeline

i was approved on May 27/2016 and the NVC Haven't got my case.

the USCIS Has my case on hold for temporary security checks.

No time frame has been giving on when nor how long that might take.

Timeline

what does that supposed to mean?

Any body has similar case like Mine?

Please any help would be Appreciate it.

that e-mail was sent to me from the USCIS!!!

On July 6, 2016, you contacted USCIS to request an expedited review of your case. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been resolved.

Regrettably, your case does not meet USCIS guidelines for expedited processing at this time. This is due to a temporary hold having been placed until all required security checks are resolved. Such measures are mandatory for all petitions, irrespective of the benefit sought.

Please note that USCIS recognizes the difficulties caused by such processing delays, as well as the unpleasant circumstances under which the beneficiary now resides.

However, very effort will be made to render a final decision in your case just as soon as all checks are concluded.

In the meantime, your continued patience is very much appreciated.

What You Can Do
Please see the "Online Services" below to check the status of your case in the near future.

Edited by AchrafMira1

USCIS might be stalling since they're so backed up with sending cases out to NVC cuz they usually run the background checks before they approved you. It seems this agency is so screwed up don't know what to do with our cases so ?

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

well here we are at six weeks after my approval and NVC still hasn't received the approval yet. tier 2 sent an email that hasn't been answered yet even though they said we should receive a letter from NVC in 2 weeks this was 1 1/2 weeks ago. Why is it that everything is one big secret. I am not allowed to know where anything is. during this entire process I was 100% aware of the location of my petition and paperwork whether going to and from the Philippines for signatures to the agency that helped to texas drop box to california but once the approval I know nothing

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

well here we are at six weeks after my approval and NVC still hasn't received the approval yet. tier 2 sent an email that hasn't been answered yet even though they said we should receive a letter from NVC in 2 weeks this was 1 1/2 weeks ago. Why is it that everything is one big secret. I am not allowed to know where anything is. during this entire process I was 100% aware of the location of my petition and paperwork whether going to and from the Philippines for signatures to the agency that helped to texas drop box to california but once the approval I know nothing

The response I received from USCIS after I spoke with Tier-2 was that my case "was still at CSC within a batch of cases being prepared to be shipped to NVC". This might also be the same status your case is, but who knows. There are a few other VJ members with similar NOA2s also waiting for their cases to be sent to NVC. The response was dated July 21 and it came in the mail directly from CSC.

K-1 Petition - California Service Center

Sent by FedEx: Feb 9 2016

Received at CSC: Feb 10 2016

NOA1: Feb 12 2016

Approved/NOA2: May 31 2016

NOA1 TO NOA2: 111 Days

NVC Received: July 26, 2016

NOA2 TO NVC: 56 Days

NVC Case #: July 27, 2016

NVC Processing: 3 Business Days

NVC To Consulate: July 29, 2016

Consulate Received: Aug 1, 2016

Consulate Ready: Aug 5, 2016

Interview: Sep 19, 2016

(Visa Approved!)

POE: Oct 17, 2016

Wedding: Dec 22, 2016

Filed for AOS: May 5, 2017

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Same boat here, 7 weeks and still haven't received it. USCIS gives me a bunch of bologna Everytime I've tried talking to a tier 2 and says it's not in their hands that they send petitions out in bulk once they're received- so I asked for a date it was sent and they said that's not in their system (which is a lie because I know a few people who were told the exact date it was sent).

Idk if I don't have luck with the tier 2s at USCIS or something is up with our case and it was just delayed being sent out and they don't want to admit it and keep giving the 90 day spiel (which is absurd)

USCIS sent me an email July 15after a service request inquiry I put in July 12th saying basically- we approved your case June 8 and it is in the process of being transferred to NVC..... That's it.

I got my senator involved after I sent the emails to NVCresearch and asknvc with my noa2 attached like they told me to do after 6 weeks and they responded back a week later saying they don't have it and will contact USCIS. My senators office was super quick and within 2 days spoke to NVC and asked them to immediately locate the file. NVC responded same day to them saying they will be working with USCIS to move my case forward- idk how long or when but I guess I'll just have to wait :(

Maybe it's time for you to contact your senators office too? Maybe it will put some pressure on them? Idk... I am hoping that my senator can be some help in this and help the case move forward but I'll only know if and when I get results.

Sorry your in the Same position this is super frustrating and I agree it's unfair they aren't telling us where our petitions are or more information- I feel like we have a right to know! Especially when it's over normal processing times

Timeline

We are in the same boat. We got our notice last May 27, 2016 and said that ours was transferred to Vermont Service Center and we have to wait until the 19th of June. Then we can call the NCSC. And so we contacted them through email, just last week and they said that they have'nt got our packaged. Then, they asked for the copy of 797-C form. So we mailed it last Friday and have'nt heard from them and hopefully we can hear from them within this week. We are just wondering what is happening? And seems that a whole a lot of people are also like us wondering. Well, hope we all hear from our respective centers... Good luck to all of us. Have a good day..

Hey EAPK.

Have you gotten your case number from the NVC YET?

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Any updates on your case? Please inform.

MEETING

12 March 2012: Met Dyn at a coffee shop in Kuwait

Summer 2012: I returned home to the U.S. to prepare a way for Dyn

Fall 2014: Dyn returns home to Philippines after seven years in Kuwait

ANNULMENT

February 2014: Engaged while I visited Philippines

March 2014: Officially hired attorney and filed for Dyn's annulment in Bohol, Philippines

December 2015: Bohol District Court issues decision in our favor

December 2015: Judge sends transcript of his decision to OSG for processing

February 05 2016: OSG returned receipt and approval to district court in Bohol. CoF to be issued end of second week in February

February 09 2016: Dyn is presented with the Entry of Judgment and her Certificate of Finality via the local court.

February 15 2016: LCR issues annotated marriage certificate, and necessary documents are forwarded to the NSO / PSA visa LBC

April 19 2016: Received CENOMAR and Annotated MC from PSA via private courier. DONE! COMPLETE! FINISHED! OFFICIAL!

I-129F / K1 VISA APPLICATION PROCESS

April 04 2016: I-129F sent to Texas Lockbox via USPS Priority Mail

April 12 2016: Email from USCIS acceptance confirmation

April 17 2016: Official NOA1 hard copy received

July 12 2016: NOA2 Approval hard copy received

July 14 2016: Post Decision Activity email from USCIS

THE LONG WAIT (USCIS misplaced approved petition)

September 16 2016: NVC received approved I-129F petition and assigns case number

INTERVIEW / MEDICAL PROCESS

October 04 2016: Day 1 of medical at SLEC in Manila

October 05 2016: Psychiatric evaluation off-site due to psychological incapacity annulment (10 hour eval with 800 question profile test)

October 13 2016: CFO Seminar completed successfully and certificate awarded (CFO stamp not issued until visa is presented).

October 20 2016: Return to SLEC complete psychological evaluation with resident psychologist (less than ten minutes)

October 21 2016: Vaccination day at SLEC (medical finally complete)

October 25 2016: Visa interview at USEM in Manila (APPROVED)

HOMECOMING

November 19 2016: Dyn's arrival at POE Dulles IAD in Washington DC

December 01 2016: Married

Timeline

Same boat here, 7 weeks and still haven't received it. USCIS gives me a bunch of bologna Everytime I've tried talking to a tier 2 and says it's not in their hands that they send petitions out in bulk once they're received- so I asked for a date it was sent and they said that's not in their system (which is a lie because I know a few people who were told the exact date it was sent).

Idk if I don't have luck with the tier 2s at USCIS or something is up with our case and it was just delayed being sent out and they don't want to admit it and keep giving the 90 day spiel (which is absurd)

USCIS sent me an email July 15after a service request inquiry I put in July 12th saying basically- we approved your case June 8 and it is in the process of being transferred to NVC..... That's it.

I got my senator involved after I sent the emails to NVCresearch and asknvc with my noa2 attached like they told me to do after 6 weeks and they responded back a week later saying they don't have it and will contact USCIS. My senators office was super quick and within 2 days spoke to NVC and asked them to immediately locate the file. NVC responded same day to them saying they will be working with USCIS to move my case forward- idk how long or when but I guess I'll just have to wait :(

Maybe it's time for you to contact your senators office too? Maybe it will put some pressure on them? Idk... I am hoping that my senator can be some help in this and help the case move forward but I'll only know if and when I get results.

Sorry your in the Same position this is super frustrating and I agree it's unfair they aren't telling us where our petitions are or more information- I feel like we have a right to know! Especially when it's over normal processing times

any updates?

Timeline

Not really. As I told you about what the senators office said about USCIS asking me to reconstruct my package and send it in again to "avoid further delays"

But a day before that we received an email from NVC saying "we recently received your visa petition" there was no case number but they said they would contact us with further instructions. This was Tuesday.

I called NVC after that email everyday and they're saying it's not in their system. 2 operators told me: if u got an email from us stating that I'm sure it's here we just aren't sure why it's not in our system maybe it will show up in a few days...... 1 operator tried to tell me If its not in the system it's not here and I'm lying about the email (she said this when I requested a supervisor)

I'm so sick and tired of this I don't even want to call them today and ruin my mood. I'm going to wait till Monday- if it's not "in the system" when I call, I'll be back in the US Thursday morning and I will start to prepare my reconstructed package and overnight it to USCIS to the person who apparently wants to "help" and wants it attentioned specifically to her.

what do I think happened?

- USCIS actually did send it out on July 1st to NVC and NVC misplaced it and USCIS wants me to reconstruct it to avoid further delays.

OR

-USCIS never sent it or lost it or replaced it etc and needs me to reconstruct it to finally send it to NVC.

I guess I'll never know the truth

Timeline

if they e-mailed me stating that National visa center have received your petition then it's there for sure.

they won't e-mail a false e-mails just like that.

Trust me they have it but did not input it onto their system yet.

Remember National visa center might go future on Administrators process and your case might take a bit of time to issue A Case Number.

if i was you i would wait and not send anything to the uscis. U don't want to mix things up special on your final stage of the process.

Give it time till Monday and if necessary another week before you step into the next.

Good luck.

My case Has reached The Embassy and they e-mailed me and my fiance schedule the interview and paid the fees. and about to go for medical exam end of this month. The earliest open interview was A month ahead which is on Sept" 15/2016

thanks to my congressman who stood up and helped me through all this process.

One more thing.

i never received anything through my e-mail even thought they mentioned ( U.S Embassy ) sent you e-mail for the next step which i never received it.

My congress man was the person who informed me regarding this matter!!!

Timeline

Achraf- I really hope your right! I'm really getting sick and tired of this game I'm going through.

I'm going to wait till next week- if it's not "in their system" I'm gonna have to go ahead and reconstruct the package. I have no choice. I'll just be wasting time waiting and waiting for it to show up in their system. I highly doubt it takes so long to atleast show it in the system as received.

I'm just tired of this #######, NVC and USCIS don't know anything. I'm starting to sound pretty bitter but I can't help it

On another note- I'm happy they finally contacted you and your interview is soon :) so excited for you I know you went through hell with this NVC process also. Good luck !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.