Cali_D

I-129F July 2016 Filers

2,011 posts in this topic

Timeline

We are approved !!!

July 7th NOA1 - Sep 9 NOA2. I can't even explain how excited I am. I guess I just sit and wait for the NVC number? I have all my support documents and I-134 ready to go. Future bride has back ground check done and is just waiting for NVC to schedule medical. Thats it? I am missing something?

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tasha

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

As far as I see, Igor list once get to 50% and most people should get approved, if not approve within that, mostly like to wait 60 or more...I maybe wrong.

But that is what I seen, as May and June filer...Once they reach 50%, some did not get theirs within, they will get around 60 plus days.

I-129F sent August 6th 2016

NOA1 Received August 8th 2016

Approved October 11th 2016

Hard Copy NOA2 Received October 17th 2016

NVC Received October 25th 2016

NVC Case Assign October 26th 2016

Left NVC October 31st

Paid Visa Fees November 1st 2016

Embassy Received November 4th 2016

Packet 3 Received November 11th 2016

Medical December 12th 2016

Interview December 21st 2016

Visa In Hand??

POE Houston ????

Hopes being together by Christmas :):)

Timeline

Damm..I seen one August 8th approved. Tried to check my case, nothing :clock:

Left NVC October 31st

Visa In Hand??

POE Houston ????

Timeline

They all need original BC for interview

That is what I known in my country required. check out your embassy

Left NVC October 31st

Visa In Hand??

POE Houston ????

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Does anyone know if my fiance will need my original bc for the interview? I've seen two different answers.. not really wanting to send my original in the mail to Italy..

When we did this the first time, in india, at the interview they only wanted my fiance's original BC, not mine.

7/1 - mailed I-129

7/7 - NOA 1

8/29 - RFE

9/13 - Notice received RFE reply

9/19 - NOA 2

10/12 - Called NVC & Received Case Number, Case Ready at Embassy

10/17 - Received NVC Case Number Letter in mail

12/2 - Interview (Denial, 221g issued asking more relationship proof)

12/8 - Additional Proof Submitted

12/9 - 221g issued again asking for more relationship proof (same items they asked for previously)

12/16 - passport returned to fiance in mail with 2nd 221g letter

12/23 - Additional Proof Submitted

12/27, 12/28, 12/29 Date updated on case

1/5 Passport Status changed to "passport being processed for delivery" CEAC status still says "administrative processing"

1/9 Passport delivered to hometown with VISA ISSUED!! CEAC status still says "administrative processing"

1/26 POE Seattle

2/25 Married (CEAC status still says visa is in "administrative processing" - haha)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

I have a question for the Aussie filers who have already received their NOA2... Have any of you got your case number yet? And have you looked at available interview dates? I'm just curious how long the wait time is between the embassy receiving your case and actually having an interview. I've seen a few posts on the June forum about certain countries having a much longer wait than others and interview dates not being available until nov-dec....

We Got Approved on the 26th, We emailed the NVC around the 30th of August and they said they hadn't received it. I called them today Aussie Time 1.45 PM and they had received it. They'll ask you some details and either one of you can call. They, gave mke the case ID and the Invoice number. i logged onot the account and it really just shows that the Petition was at the NVC. The operator also said he would take my email and then email me when the visa petition leaves the embassy to go to the SYD consulate.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Does anyone know of the forms and procedures that need to be filled out and done before the interview ? We haven't received our letter from the consulate yet as our case is in the NVC still. Just wanting to get things in order!

Timeline

Hi guys

It looks like, Sept 9th not much approval like the 7th and the 8th, maybe Friday, nobody come to work, I check the app seen only 4 approved today. :clock::clock:

Spetember 7th and 8th looks massive approval

Left NVC October 31st

Visa In Hand??

POE Houston ????

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kosova
Timeline

My case has been active for 67 days already. Welp...this is taking so long. I was pretty excited at first seeing that everyone from July were starting to get approved but it seems like they're getting through the end of July first. This wait for the NOA2 is truly difficult :cry: . Anyone else who sent their petition July 5th dealing with this?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Hi Habesha Love, When I was in India the rules online DID state that I would not be allowed into the consulate with my fiance for the interview. I went anyway since previous people online said they were allowed in. They allowed all the fiances in that day. I am sure every country is different and I would try to find a blog or people online who have been to the embassy/consulate where you are going and see what the experience was.

Thanks CRamak. You are right. I believe they are all different. Will do that. I was planning to go anyways ?. Thanks again for your insight and input. Btw I got my case no today, Friday at almost the close of business. I knew it would come later tonight. Good luck to all waiting.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My case has been active for 67 days already. Welp...this is taking so long. I was pretty excited at first seeing that everyone from July were starting to get approved but it seems like they're getting through the end of July first. This wait for the NOA2 is truly difficult :cry: . Anyone else who sent their petition July 5th dealing with this?

They received ours on july 8... No update since they issued the noa1 which is july 12. Sigh... ???

You're not alone. Can we make an inquiry regarding our case?

Timeline

They received ours on july 8... No update since they issued the noa1 which is july 12. Sigh... ???

You're not alone. Can we make an inquiry regarding our case?

Sorry, guys. And here I am from the end of July and complaining when your waiting is much longer. I really wish our approval, you me at the same time and very fast, and even I wish you, who sent it before us get the approval before us because it's the way it should be. Oh well, our lives for now are on waiting and it doesn't depend of us

Tasha

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Tasha you're so sweet... You're fiance is very lucky to have you..

Me and my love will be celebrating our two years as a couple soon. The waiting really sucks, but it's all gonna be worth it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.