Sarah_Marcus

receive the green card after arrival, share your OS155A status

1,158 posts in this topic

Timeline
36 minutes ago, og78 said:

It's ok, my I-130 also doesn't show as processed. Try adding your IOE fee payment receipt number to your account and it should show a different status.

But you may only be able to see the status if you create an account for the green card beneficiary. I was unable to add the number to my account, I had to create an account for my wife before I was able to check the status.

Hmm, I'm using my non-citizen husband's USCIS account. I tried to add the receipt number, and it asked me for an access code which I didn't have because we didn't file it with paper. Did you get asked for an access code too?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 minute ago, gonzolux said:

Hmm, I'm using my non-citizen husband's USCIS account. I tried to add the receipt number, and it asked me for an access code which I didn't have because we didn't file it with paper. Did you get asked for an access code too?

I don't remember any access code. We also didn't file with paper. I used the immigrant visa fee payment receipt number (starts with IOE, see attached). Can you attach a screenshot asking you for an access code?

image.thumb.png.a9e85852a5361cc14cb262b7d2167373.png

Timeline
20 minutes ago, gonzolux said:

You may need to verify your husband's identity:

image.png.89a017238e34179d402401e36e3ec6b8.png

Once you do that, his case should be automatically loaded. If it doesn't, try the "Add a paper-filed case" option, but we didn't have to do it.

Timeline
55 minutes ago, og78 said:

You may need to verify your husband's identity:

image.png.89a017238e34179d402401e36e3ec6b8.png

Once you do that, his case should be automatically loaded. If it doesn't, try the "Add a paper-filed case" option, but we didn't have to do it.

If you go to verify your identity, it just takes you to another website with a bunch of forms to fill out and mail in. I tried "Add a paper-filed case." This is what I got to after I submitted our IOE number. 

179603081_ScreenShot2020-02-12at9_43_06PM.png.f69dc6eafaeaa791edf1cf91980c80f6.png

If you didn't chose "Add a paper-filed case," then where did you find an option to add your case? I looked all around and found nowhere else to add anything except a paper-filed case.

Timeline
14 minutes ago, gonzolux said:

If you go to verify your identity, it just takes you to another website with a bunch of forms to fill out and mail in. I tried "Add a paper-filed case." This is what I got to after I submitted our IOE number. 

If you didn't chose "Add a paper-filed case," then where did you find an option to add your case? I looked all around and found nowhere else to add anything except a paper-filed case.

I didn't have to add our case. Once I verified my wife's identity, the IOE case appeared in the list automatically. We didn't have to mail anything in, identity verification was done online.

On 2/12/2020 at 3:32 PM, og78 said:

Our status got updated today. The text is still the same but it has today's date instead of December 11, 2019. Hopefully it means they really started processing the card now.

image.png.fba5b415128f1fb2ea855e029cb31558.png

Mine got updated too 2/11

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Timeline
On 2/16/2020 at 8:12 AM, pakImmi said:

I am waiting for my GC for more than 120 days now. 

POE 18 October 2019, Fee paid in July

Current Status: 

In Process

USCIS has accepted your application, petition, or request for processing.

Any one here who is waiting for more than 120 days ?

We are almost at 120 days. My husband entered October 26th. Still says fee paid if I go to "case status online" and if I log in to my husband's USCIS account it doesn't even list his green card request. I haven't tried calling. I have the form to send to my Senator that my husband needs to sign for permission for his case to be looked at. I plan on sending that in.

I don't know if I'm looking in the right website (egov.uscis etc...), But when I check the GC status with the receipt number all I get is: payment received, gC should be delivered within 120 days ... I don't see any other status updates... 

Is there another website I don't know about to check the GC status? Or is it that USCIS might not be diligent about updating this?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Still waiting as of October 31st, 2019. It says the immigrant fee was paid. My wife needs the card for peace of mind entry and exit to Colombia... When are they going to get this process over with????

On 2/12/2020 at 12:32 PM, og78 said:

Our status got updated today. The text is still the same but it has today's date instead of December 11, 2019. Hopefully it means they really started processing the card now.

image.png.fba5b415128f1fb2ea855e029cb31558.png

Mine got updated too 2/11

Did you receive your Green Card?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.