Sarah_Marcus

receive the green card after arrival, share your OS155A status

1,158 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, og78 said:

I contacted USCIS 2 days ago and just got the same response:

"You should receive your Permanent Resident Card within 120 days of your entry into the United States or within 120 days after your USCIS Immigrant Fee is received (whichever occurred later). If you do not receive your Permanent Resident Card within this time-frame, please submit another inquiry to the USCIS Contact Center."

The status on my.uscis.gov and at https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do is still the same. I guess we'll keep waiting, 2 more weeks.

Yea they r weird... For me first time they raised an inquiry for me and next time when ever i use to contact them it use to be same response as u mentioned

well still waiting it says card in production on one site and on other it says in process

Latest update as below

March 4, 2020

Card Produced - (Non-DACA)

USCIS has produced your Permanent Resident Card (Green Card) and mailed it to the address you provided.

now i need to wait n see when it comes...I m sooo relieved to see this message but it doesnt have any tracking number

any idea ppl who already received??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
On 3/2/2020 at 2:33 PM, Girl-S said:

POE is dallas and whats urs?

my status on egov.uscis.gov is as below

Card Is Being Produced

We have approved your Form OS155A, Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration, 

and my status on my.uscis is as below

March 2, 2020

In Process

USCIS has accepted your application, petition, or request for processing.

though i thought my.uscis is updated with status....lets see...hope it doesnt get stuck here now

hello. when i checked my status on USCIS Case Status today, i got the same message "card is being produced" but MY USCIS hasnt updated and it still says "in process." exactly the same as your case. my poe is chicago o'hare, on dec 15th, 2019.  

Latest update as below

March 4, 2020

USCIS has produced your Permanent Resident Card (Green Card) and mailed it to the address you provided.

now i need to wait n see when it comes...I m sooo relieved to see this message but it doesnt have any tracking number

*                                                                   *                                                               *                                                                          *                                                          *

Well  if USCIS mailed it on the March 4th  then  you will  find it in your mailbox  by tomorrow or Monday. Good luck!

On 3/6/2020 at 11:58 AM, Kukka.H said:

hello. when i checked my status on USCIS Case Status today, i got the same message "card is being produced" but MY USCIS hasnt updated and it still says "in process." exactly the same as your case. my poe is chicago o'hare, on dec 15th, 2019.  

For me after two days the status changed to card is mailed and on both sites its same now

19 hours ago, NOR2020 said:

Latest update as below

March 4, 2020

*                                                                   *                                                               *                                                                          *                                                          *

Well  if USCIS mailed it on the March 4th  then  you will  find it in your mailbox  by tomorrow or Monday. Good luck!

Thanks lets see waiting impatiently no update yet but its a saturday so lets hope till monday...

Hey guys

In the page my uscis.gov, it jus says "in process". Is there some other place that we can go look at to check the status? 

I havent even received my SS yet, I entered on the 19th of Feb. Should I be doing something about it?

Well you can also check at  https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do. Normally both have same messages. For SS card You can  visit your local SS office.

I did the live chat on "ask emma" by requesting to speak to a live representative. 

Agent opened two Service Requests for me. First one was the change of address that never went through despite filing out a AR-11. 
Even though I am 119 days at this moment. The Agent also created a Service Request to research the delay. 

So I am hoping now there's a push for some progress. 

JFK's POE is the worst. I should update the review on this.

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

4 hours ago, JMPM said:

I did the live chat on "ask emma" by requesting to speak to a live representative. 

Agent opened two Service Requests for me. First one was the change of address that never went through despite filing out a AR-11. 
Even though I am 119 days at this moment. The Agent also created a Service Request to research the delay. 

Seems like the first Service Request was fullfilled. They confirmed the address change. Along with that service request the message stated that the card should be mailed within 30 days. The service request for the 2nd the research part wasn't assigned to an officer yet according to the old case status site, but the first one was accepted, replied, and completed.   Crossing fingers for my wife. 

"Our records indicate that your Permanent Resident Card is in production and will be mailed within 30 days to the address on file. If you do not receive your card within 30 days, please contact us at the phone number listed below. Have the receipt number provided above ready to reference during the call."

02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Timeline
6 hours ago, JMPM said:

At 121 days my husband called and found out that his AR-11 change of address never went through either. He had the receipt number to prove he did it (on October 30th). They created a service request and said 30 days. It's been two weeks so far... (But if it had been sent to the old address, that's my parents' house so we would have gotten it.)

59 minutes ago, gonzolux said:

At 121 days my husband called and found out that his AR-11 change of address never went through either. He had the receipt number to prove he did it (on October 30th). They created a service request and said 30 days. It's been two weeks so far... (But if it had been sent to the old address, that's my parents' house so we would have gotten it.)

Luckily nothings been sent so far. I would have been upset. I did too get a receipt for the AR-11 I just moved in a month ago at my new address. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.