LaL

i got right screwed

43 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I actually knew this chick back in college who was such a PETA freak, she once told me she'd rather abandon a home than treat it for termites.

Of course, back then she was just a poor hippie chick, I'm sure she has grown up by now.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually knew this chick back in college who was such a PETA freak, she once told me she'd rather abandon a home than treat it for termites.

Of course, back then she was just a poor hippie chick, I'm sure she has grown up by now.

:lol:

well the other office called me back (much to my surprise!) and confirmed the Tampa location was closed. They did state they could help me and provide the treatment free of cost should they find anything. The rep then stated *no one needs to be home for this inspection, only and outdoor inspection is necessary :blink: um noooooo... thats what got us in this situation in the 1st place. I stated they NEEDED to come in my home and see what I am seeing. Now apparently this is just how this company operates... outdoor inspection. i am 1/2 afraid to have them treat my home... but either way I will be hiring the new company for renewal. Hopefully we can eliminate the need to pay for treatment - but will if we have to of course.

thanks for letting me vent and get over my initial shock & disgust.

I bet she wasn't a home owner.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

\

what did she say about body crabs?

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

\

Don't worry... they migrate! :whistle:

James & Sara - Aug 12, 05

Humanity... destined to pass the baton shortly.

• 2 weeks later...

ok soooo UPDATE:

I found a sister location, and they said they are willing to honor the contract I had with the closed location. They were supposed to come last Monday, called and cancelled, apologized, and stated Tuesday... well didnt show up again. I called 2x more and stated SOMEONE NEEDS TO CALL ME BACK. Interesting fact is the guy that ran our route has moved on to that sister location so we would have the same POS guy.

Soooo I got another call last Thursday. Scheduled for today at lunch time. I just called them and they stated the guy that was to run today's route didnt show up for work. They will call back to reschedule.

I know it sounds like a lost cause, and I should just get this treated, but dayum it, i PAID these losers for 7 years, and wound up with these buggers anyway. I just would hate to part with a payment of $994 to a new company for treatment when these jerks are responsible.

:ranting:

ok soooo UPDATE:

I found a sister location, and they said they are willing to honor the contract I had with the closed location. They were supposed to come last Monday, called and cancelled, apologized, and stated Tuesday... well didnt show up again. I called 2x more and stated SOMEONE NEEDS TO CALL ME BACK. Interesting fact is the guy that ran our route has moved on to that sister location so we would have the same POS guy.

Soooo I got another call last Thursday. Scheduled for today at lunch time. I just called them and they stated the guy that was to run today's route didnt show up for work. They will call back to reschedule.

I know it sounds like a lost cause, and I should just get this treated, but dayum it, i PAID these losers for 7 years, and wound up with these buggers anyway. I just would hate to part with a payment of $994 to a new company for treatment when these jerks are responsible.

keep on them!!!

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

ok soooo UPDATE:

keep on them!!!

I am dayum it! gosh Im so mad. I am writing reviews everywhere online. I will wait a day for a call back.

I am dayum it! gosh Im so mad. I am writing reviews everywhere online. I will wait a day for a call back.

On a much much smaller scale change the rear differential fluid in my car over to synthetic. The dealership said they just changed it. But when I drained it it looked like it had never been changed. Even when we pay 'professionals' they may not do the job right or do it at all.

Senator Barack Obama
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

On a much much smaller scale change the rear differential fluid in my car over to synthetic. The dealership said they just changed it. But when I drained it it looked like it had never been changed. Even when we pay 'professionals' they may not do the job right or do it at all.

I know, and really I am prepared to wind up paying another company to do a REAL treatment. I just want to try first. We are in the midst of a master bath remodel, and $1000 could very well leave us one bathroom short should we have to fork it over to these duds.

/sigh thanks.

\

Don't worry... they migrate! :whistle:

Body crabs suck.

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

Laura, I was going to ask if you couldn't find another more reputable company to come do the treatment. I know that my company (who has a totally 'green' termite system) told me that they would take over my parent's contract from another company pretty cheaply. Granted, my parents don't have termites - but it may not hurt to call another (non fly by night) company and ask.

I hated pest control companies until my current one. The first one I had a contract w/ when I got this house left my crawlspace door open after an inspection so a SKUNK got under there, who of course proceeded to spray! To say the pest control people were less than helpful to get the skunk OUT for me is an understatement (and ultimately it crawled out on its own when I left the door open the following night).

SA4userbar.jpg

I am hiring the new company, but just wanted to get this flaky crappy company to pony up first. I realize this may all be in vain, but I really want to try to get them to do the treatment first, recognizing I may have to go through the whole thing again (albeit correctly) with the reputable company.

Its the principle really. I paid these people for so long for crappy service, I am going to try to get one big thing out of them. If it fails, at least I tried and I will pay the $994 to the new company.

AFAIK there is little in the way of *deals* here in FL. The termite business is big. I will keep searching though.

• 2 weeks later...