LaL

i got right screwed

43 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
subterranean. how could I have a lawsuit against a company that has disappeared?

at least they are not formosa. those are some bad buggers

the company may have disappeared, but the owners are still around, maybe the chamber of commerce can tell you who owned the company.

As much as you would want to go after the former company or owner of the business, it's not going to be worth the time or hassle trying. The business no longer exists. You can't sue something that is no longer there. If you were able to even get the owner of the former company to court, if he had a LLC corportaion business, you'll get -0- from him personally. The former business can always dispute there were no termites during the time of their service. They have documentation, whether it's untrue or not, to show everything was fine. Unfortunately, you're going to have to take the loss on this one. It's sad this happens to consumers. But it does.

It's too bad you didn't have another company and make the inspection while your former pest service was still in business...then you'd have something. It's all water under the bridge.

Joseph

us.jpgKarolina

AOS application received Chicago - 11/12/2007

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
I actually knew this chick back in college who was such a PETA freak, she once told me she'd rather abandon a home than treat it for termites.

Of course, back then she was just a poor hippie chick, I'm sure she has grown up by now.

\

what did she say about body crabs?

Don't worry... they migrate! :whistle:

I bet they migrated down south on her body! :lol:

Joseph

us.jpgKarolina

AOS application received Chicago - 11/12/2007

ok sooooo after a total of 6 appointments (5 of them *rescheduled*) the guy was sent to us thinking he only had to do an outdoor pet service. I nearly hit the roof. 5 appointments and you cannot get this straight???!!! Started mentioning things like tenting, etc,,, erm no.... we need to be drilled through the slab. Anyway - we were very wary of this guy as he was completely unprepared. He scheduled for wednesday to do the treatment (acknowledged drilling is appropriate), and called on the day and cancelled - rescheduled for saturday.

i had enough toying with getting them to own up to this problem. i called yesterday cancelled, and explained I am beyond unsatisfied and going with another company to clean up their mess. thank you very much. needless to say they did not try to keep me as a customer.

we are just going to pony up the 1k to fix the infestation and who knows how much it will cost to replace the studs (if needed

/bastards

ETA: i just submitted a BBB report (to add to the other 3 listed on there) and also a consumer affairs report.

Edited by lal_brandow

ok sooooo after a total of 6 appointments (5 of them *rescheduled*) the guy was sent to us thinking he only had to do an outdoor pet service. I nearly hit the roof. 5 appointments and you cannot get this straight???!!! Started mentioning things like tenting, etc,,, erm no.... we need to be drilled through the slab. Anyway - we were very wary of this guy as he was completely unprepared. He scheduled for wednesday to do the treatment (acknowledged drilling is appropriate), and called on the day and cancelled - rescheduled for saturday.

i had enough toying with getting them to own up to this problem. i called yesterday cancelled, and explained I am beyond unsatisfied and going with another company to clean up their mess. thank you very much. needless to say they did not try to keep me as a customer.

we are just going to pony up the 1k to fix the infestation and who knows how much it will cost to replace the studs (if needed

/bastards

those son of a ....... chopf##ks ..need to be hung high by the nads...

i am sorry and it is just wrong

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

• 2 weeks later...

i hired a new company, and they should be here today to do the treatment. The result of my BBB report is case closed due without business response. surprise surprise.

at any rate i hope to have better service with these people. thanks for all the suggestions guys.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
i hired a new company, and they should be here today to do the treatment. The result of my BBB report is case closed due without business response. surprise surprise.

at any rate i hope to have better service with these people. thanks for all the suggestions guys.

did you check out those termite bait sticks i told you about?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

i asked them - they are going to give me some as well as trenching. thanks!

Timeline

forget them doing it, do it yourself! way cheaper too.

link

about $50-70 at home depot

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

link

That won't help the OP. She has termites - that link says that it does not treat active infestations.

SA4userbar.jpg

Timeline

link

That won't help the OP. She has termites - that link says that it does not treat active infestations.

i'm aware of that - she's getting treatment for the active part of it, these are just a warning system and a way to keep their population down.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline
they are here! after a month of the former shite company not showing up im soooo happy!

i just wanna move on. my wallet does not like it very much, but what can you do?

not much really - but get rid of any landscape timbers you might have :D i went thru that already, had a nice little burn pile out back :dance:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *