clarrou

Hey Guys, more ennoying than ever

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Hello Guys, I know it's been a long time seen I've been in VJ, but i would not be where I am if it wasn't for all of you with your help.

Now i only ihave good news and few questions. The good new is my wife is pegnant now and it's really exiting. and the questions are:

What do you think we can do to have someone from Haiti come and help us with the baby?what can we do?

any tip will be helpfull.

Do you know if they ask for DNA test, if a USC apply for a brother or a sister?

Does anyone know about a certain Nanny Visa or work visa that we can apply for someone from Haiti to come and help us?

Anything you can think of an suggest guys, will work.

and the reason is that my wife is the USC and now I am a legal permanent resident we live in Albany by ourselves and we really need help with the baby that we will have. the baby due date is September.

Guys again anything that can help us bring a family member in the US to help us will be great.

than you so much in advance guys VJ is the only ressource for help ithat i can think of.

Clarrou, can't wait to get your suggestion and answers.

Clarens, P-a-P Haiti - Geraldine, Albany NY

09/13/04 : ------------------- I-129F sent to VSC @ 3:49 PM

09/15/04 : ------------------- Reveiced at VSC @ 2:00 PM

09/22/04 : ------------------- NOA1

09/29/04 : ------------------- NOA2 on line

10/04/04 : ------------------- NOA2 in mail

10/09/04 : ------------------- Received mail from NVC with case#

11/08/04 : -------------------- Received packet 3 from consulate

11/15/04 : -------------------- Packet 3 sent back to Consulat

12/22/04 : -------------------- Interview Consulat, Visa in hands same day

12/23/04 : -------------------- Arrived in USA, JFK, EAD stamp issue

01/07/05 : -------------------- App. for SS card

01/14/05 : -------------------- SSC Arrived in the mail

01/26/05 : -------------------- first job

Filed: Timeline

clarrou,

I am sure that there are people living in your area who can be hired as a mother's helper. You don't need to import someone from Haiti, you just want to.

If you can't find a service that can supply someone locally, then contact a service that can import someone for you. But don't expect that your relatives will be at the top of the list of available people.

Yodrak

Hello Guys, I know it's been a long time seen I've been in VJ, but i would not be where I am if it wasn't for all of you with your help.

Now i only ihave good news and few questions. The good new is my wife is pegnant now and it's really exiting. and the questions are:

What do you think we can do to have someone from Haiti come and help us with the baby?what can we do?

Does anyone know about a certain Nanny Visa or work visa that we can apply for someone from Haiti to come and help us?

and the reason is that my wife is the USC and now I am a legal permanent resident we live in Albany by ourselves and we really need help with the baby that we will have. the baby due date is September.

Guys again anything that can help us bring a family member in the US to help us will be great.

than you so much in advance guys VJ is the only ressource for help ithat i can think of.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
clarrou,

I am sure that there are people living in your area who can be hired as a mother's helper. You don't need to import someone from Haiti, you just want to.

If you can't find a service that can supply someone locally, then contact a service that can import someone for you. But don't expect that your relatives will be at the top of the list of available people.

Yodrak

So that's the intent....

Replied to the other post

If you want to sponsor a brother or sister read the FAQ.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Timeline

Boiler,

That was my sense of what he wrote, anyway.

I read your post in his other thread. Even if he's not using the baby as a means to get a relative or two moved over, I think we agree that he has unrealistic expectations about finding a Haitian nanny?

Yodrak

So that's the intent....

Replied to the other post

If you want to sponsor a brother or sister read the FAQ.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.