Mrs U

AOS June 2016 Filers

2,356 posts in this topic

From my understanding even if you do an interview now, you will do one at ROC, everyone has to at the ROC as it's more intense as it gives you two years being married to do all of the marriage things, like buy a house together and cars and get bank accounts and insurance and more pictures of anniversaries and all that jazz. :)

Not everyone has interviews for roc.

There are lucky people who didn't attend an interview for aos or roc around vj

Hey all.. just a quick info for those (including me) who were wondering about approval, SR's and why we haven't heard anything...

So I just received 2 letters stating that EAD & AP was approved and will be send separately.

Nothing has changed online. I'm still on fingerprint fee received and all. So I guess the site is indeed not really working!

That's great news, buzzz, congratulations!!! Awesome!!!

I received a letter today as well on the expedite for my AP. No approval though, just a status of my case:

"your case is currently under review. You should receive a decision or notice of other action shortly."

So just hanging in here and waiting. My traveling is not as urgent anymore as I took care of all the issues I had to deal with as well as I could from this distance.

Will be missing a family reunion I would have loved to attend. But we all have to make offers during this time. I let go of my worries and am feeling much better.

You were so right, Simon, to put your focus on different things. I am focusing once again on my music. :)

Since I have been doing that I check my USCIS page once or twice a day but no stalking anymore. Peace of mind :energy:

Hey vj family i got the biggest surprise this morning when i went to my mail box lo and behold two approvals my I-485 and I-765

Just imagine how speechless i was because i called USCIS yesterday and was told my case is under review and here it is approved from 08/29/16

no transfer no interview no rfe / rfie i am sooooo excited :dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::cry::cry::cry::cry: happy tears

i am praying for you all to be approved soon

Congratulations annstew, that's just great!!!! So happy for you!! :) :) :)

HELLO EVERYONE!! whoever got his case updated on the 27th regarding the EAD and AP!! I just got a call from a tier 2 agent! They gave me a USPS tracking number and the expected delivery is next tuesday so if you could not get the tracking number just check your mailbox on tuesday!! I live very far from Missouri and my card is coming from there, so if you live closer you might get it before that but there's labor day so worst case that you'll get it on Tuesday or Wedensday!! I AM SO HAPPY! I had to share with you guys since I've seen a lot of support here... Now the wait begins for me for the GC interview!!

Congrats!!! So happy to read your happy post, great news, thank you for sharing! (F)

N400 timeline

02/21/2020 - Filed N400

02/22/2020 - Biometrics appointment scheduled

02/28/2020 - paper NOA and Biometrics letter received

03/13/2020 - Biometrics appointment

03/06/2020 - Succesfull walk in Biometrics

10/23/2020 - Received appointment letter online 

12/03/2020 - Interview appointment 

12/10/2020 - Received notice that oath ceremony will be scheduled 

01/21/2021 - Uploaded statement about objection to bear arms

01/22/2021 - Received notice that invitation to oath ceremony has been sent

01/28/2020 - Received letter in the mail with invitation to oath ceremony

02/05/2021 - Oath Ceremony

No you do not have to call. I just called them to check on that SR i found on my case. WE"RE getting our work permits!!!

I am trying to stay positive, but my case is different, I think, because it has not even been approved, only Card in production since last Saturday. (EAD)

Also I signed up for tracking for incoming mail with USPS and no label has been created for my address.

But really I am so happy for all of you guys, just hope to getting some good news soon. :crying:

2016-06-06 AOS/AP/EAD sent to Chicago lockbox
2016-06-08 Package received
2016-06-13 check cashed
2016-06-14 NOA1 email messages received
2016-06-17 received 3 NOA1 hard copies
2016-06-28 Biometrics, completed, walk-in
2016-07-05 Only EAD receipt showing up online

2016-07-26 All 3 receipts showing up online

2016-08-25 SR filed for EAD

2016-08-26 SR was assigned to an officer

2016-08-27 EAD-New card is being produced

2016-09-03 EAD received!!

2016-12-13 Interview Scheduled

2016-12-15 Approved!!

2016-12-19 Approval Notice received in the mail

2016-12-22 Green Card received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Not everyone has interviews for roc.

There are lucky people who didn't attend an interview for aos or roc around vj

Hey P-ana if it is possible to get ROC done without interview that's the next thing i'll be praying for don't really wanna do any interview :dancing::dancing:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Hey P-ana if it is possible to get ROC done without interview that's the next thing i'll be praying for don't really wanna do any interview :dancing::dancing:

It's more than possible to get your ROC waived but I don't know if you'd be that lucky to get both AOS and ROC interviews waived

April 8th: AOS sent

April 11th: Recieved at Chicago lockbox [Day 0]

April 25th: NOA1 date (never recieved e-notifications) [Day 14]

April 29th: NOA1 hard copy recieved in the mail [Day 18]

May 9th: "Fingerprint fee recieved" [Day 28]

May 12th: Reciept number's start working on USCIS case status website [Day 31]

May 20th: Biometrics letter recieved [Day 39]

June 1st: Biometric appointment [Day 51]

​November 12th: Interview letter received ​[Day 216]

December 1st: Interview day! APPROVED [Day 235]

December 5th: Case status changed from "fingerprint fee received" to "Approved" post dated Dec 1st [Day 239]

Received approval letter in the mail for Green card [Day 239]

December 6th: "Card was mailed to me" [Day 240]

December 8th: Green card received in mail!!! [day 242]

Timeline

I am trying to stay positive, but my case is different, I think, because it has not even been approved, only Card in production since last Saturday. (EAD)

Also I signed up for tracking for incoming mail with USPS and no label has been created for my address.

But really I am so happy for all of you guys, just hope to getting some good news soon. :crying:

Just stay positive remember i said nothing changed on my I-485 status ( Fingerprint fee received ) EAD still stucks on Approved but got both approvals today in mail

Timeline

It's more than possible to get your ROC waived but I don't know if you'd be that lucky to get both AOS and ROC interviews waived

Moslund i am gonna get it waived :):) told my husband friend that i was gonna get approved before 3 months he said it was impossible got it approved in 2 months and a week i am very optimistic my faith in God is high :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thanks Soley!

I'm glad a lot of us received good news today. Stay positive though(same goes for muccapino) you might receive another update very shortly and after that the cards.

I think we should just ignore the website as good as we can for now. Even after receiving the approval by mail my status still hasn't changed. Who knows if and when it will! I'm not worried about it anymore. What I need to focus on right now is my resume...ugh, that'll definitely keep me busy for a while ?

Edited by buzzz223

AOS from K-1

06/06/2016 - Married

06/12/2016 - AOS filed

06/13/2016 - received at Chicago Lockbox [day 0]

06/21/2016 - NOA1 date [day 8]

06/27/2016 - NOA1 hard copy in mail [day 14]

07/01/2016 - Biometrics letter received [day 18]

07/13/2016 - Biometrics appointment [day 30]

08/29/2016 - SR online [day 77] (assigned to officer, response to inquiry sent, and completed all on the same day) => no confirmation email received

09/02/2016 - EAD & AP approval notices in mail (both dated 08/29/2016) [day 81]

All 3 cases online still on 'Case Was Received'
09/29/2016 - 2nd SR online for card to be mailed [day 108]
10/21/2016 - SR (finally) assigned and completed [day 130]
10/24/2016 - new card is being produced [day 133]

10/28/2016 - Infopass appointment [day 137]

10/28/2016 - GC approved - new card is being produced [day 137]

No interview!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Moslund i am gonna get it waived :):) told my husband friend that i was gonna get approved before 3 months he said it was impossible got it approved in 2 months and a week i am very optimistic my faith in God is high :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

But the question is will you be lucky enough to get the roc waived also

Edited by Moslund

April 8th: AOS sent

April 11th: Recieved at Chicago lockbox [Day 0]

April 25th: NOA1 date (never recieved e-notifications) [Day 14]

April 29th: NOA1 hard copy recieved in the mail [Day 18]

May 9th: "Fingerprint fee recieved" [Day 28]

May 12th: Reciept number's start working on USCIS case status website [Day 31]

May 20th: Biometrics letter recieved [Day 39]

June 1st: Biometric appointment [Day 51]

​November 12th: Interview letter received ​[Day 216]

December 1st: Interview day! APPROVED [Day 235]

December 5th: Case status changed from "fingerprint fee received" to "Approved" post dated Dec 1st [Day 239]

Received approval letter in the mail for Green card [Day 239]

December 6th: "Card was mailed to me" [Day 240]

December 8th: Green card received in mail!!! [day 242]

Timeline

Yes i will ......for me it's knowing , believing and trusting who i serve i will we'll still be in touch so i'll tell you :rolleyes::rolleyes::)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I just had my AOS interview and i got approved, how long does it take to get my green card in the mail?

I just got my approval as well and they said up to 3 weeks to get the card in the mail.

Congrats K and H in the approval letter it says within 3 weeks but i believe it's gonna be sooner

I hope it's sooner too because I'll be camping beside the mail box until it comes in lol

:star:Our Visa Timeline :star:

K1 Visa Journey

I-129F Sent: September 16, 2015

I-129F Received: September 18, 2015

NOA1 E-Notification: September 23, 2015

NOA1 Hard Copy: September 28, 2015

NOA2 E-Notification: October 19, 2015

NOA2 Hard Copy: October 23, 2015

NVC Received: October 31, 2015

MTL Case Number assigned: November 2, 2015

Montreal Embassy Received: November 6, 2015

Package 3 sent: November 24, 2015

Package 4 received: December 1, 2015

Medical Booked: January 18, 2016

Interview Date: February 3, 2016

Results: Approved!

POE Date: May 29th 2016

Wedding July 15, 2016 (married courthouse June 3)

AOS Filed: June 15, 2016

NOA1 Hard Copy: June 29, 2016

Biometrics: July 18, 2016

event.png

You guys...who cares! It is 2 years from now. Be happy about this interview being waved, look forward to what's coming next and worry about the future later ? if you have to go you'll go, if not even better!! ?

AOS from K-1

06/06/2016 - Married

06/12/2016 - AOS filed

06/13/2016 - received at Chicago Lockbox [day 0]

06/21/2016 - NOA1 date [day 8]

06/27/2016 - NOA1 hard copy in mail [day 14]

07/01/2016 - Biometrics letter received [day 18]

07/13/2016 - Biometrics appointment [day 30]

08/29/2016 - SR online [day 77] (assigned to officer, response to inquiry sent, and completed all on the same day) => no confirmation email received

09/02/2016 - EAD & AP approval notices in mail (both dated 08/29/2016) [day 81]

All 3 cases online still on 'Case Was Received'
09/29/2016 - 2nd SR online for card to be mailed [day 108]
10/21/2016 - SR (finally) assigned and completed [day 130]
10/24/2016 - new card is being produced [day 133]

10/28/2016 - Infopass appointment [day 137]

10/28/2016 - GC approved - new card is being produced [day 137]

No interview!!

Timeline

Congrats to all who got good news today to my other vj family members stay strong within another week for some two for others..... all will be celebrating

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.