mza001

I-751 June 2016 Filers (Merged Threads)

2,976 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, mza001 said:

Alright guys. 6/3/2016 NOA1 date. Approved 4/5/2017. Got Text/emails, new card is being produced. 

Yay! Congratulations!!

CSC is finally back on track!

Cheers to us all!

~AOS : 09/11/2014 - 2 YR Green card received!.

~ROC 07/13/2017 - 10 YR Green card received!.

~N-400 : 10/28/2020 - N400 Interview & Approval/Oath Ceremony/US Citizen!

More Importantly, I am a proud Anti-Fascist!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

California Service Center (34 applicants, 10 approved  ~ 29%)

------------------------

17 APRIL 2013 : NOA1 Priority date
27 NOV: TSC; Transfered from NBC

3 Feb : NOA2 ( 296 days)

4 March: Shipped to NVC

11 March : Received at NVC

11 April: Case # assigned

18 April: paid both fees

9May: mailed AOS & IV packages

8May: DS260 completed

16May: packets scanned in NVC system

13 June: check list : missing page 7 of i864.

25 June : scan date AOS checklist

7 Aug: Case Complete...... BIG ACCOMPLISHMENT

14 Aug: interview date assigned

16 Aug: Email interview appointment received

18 Aug: Medical completed

23 Aug: biometric done,DS260 stamped, fingerprints taken.

10 Sep: interview day; interview took 511 days from I-130 NOA1

====================================================

11. 9/17/2016: I-751 packet received by CSC

12.Check Cashed : 9/21/2016

13. NOA1: 9/23/2016

14. BIOMETRICS : 10/12/2016

---------------------------

Congratulations to all the approvals. Thanks for sharing here and giving us "hopes'

Yippee! Way to go, CSC

USCIS - 50days

I-129F Application mailed: 10-July-2013; NOA1 (hard copy): 22-July-2013; NOA2: 29-Aug-2013 (text/email)

NVC: 52 days

NVC received: 15-Oct-2013; Got case #: 16-Oct-2013(phone); In Transit: 17-Oct-2013(CEAC website)

Consulate ~ Medical - POE: 139(+) days

Consulate received: 21-Oct-2013; Packet3 forms sent to Consulate: 29-Oct-2013; Packet4 received: 04-Nov-2013

Medicals completed on 28-Jan-2014; Interview on 10-March-2014; Visa in hand: 24-Apr-2014

GC: 114 days

POE:17-May-2014; Marriage: 19-May-2014 (Got marriage certificate on the same day at Sacramento, CA); I-693 on 20-May-2014

AOS/EAD/AP sent: 22-May-2014; Reached USCIS: 26-May-2014; NOA1: 02-June-2014

Received Biometrics notice: 07-June-2014 for Biometrics on 23-June-2014, 12:00 noon; Early Walk-in Biometrics successfully completed: 12-June-2014

USCIS website AoS status changed to "testing & Interview" : 30-June-2014; EAD/AP Status "Card in production": 04-Aug-2014; USCIS website updated with interview date as 8-Sep-2014 on: 6-Aug-2014.

Received EAD/AP Combo card in mail: 11-Aug-2014

AoS Interview: 8-Sep-2014; Result: APPROVED; USCIS status changed to "card in production"; Received GC by mail: 16-Sep-2014

RoC:

Applied I-751: 14-June-16; NoA: 17-June-16; Letter received on: 22-June-16

Biometrics notice received on 30-Jun-16 ; Biometrics: 12-July-16;

Received RFE dated 04-Aug-17 on 09-Aug-2017; asked house lease or deed, utility bills if applicable, birth cert of children born to this marriage;

Responded on 15-Aug-2017; USCIS received response on 16:Aug-17; Approved: 13-Sep-17; Case Status to "New Card is mailed": 18-Sep-17; Card received in mail: 21-Sep-2017

N-400

Applied online: 12-Nov-2017; Biometrics: 06-Dec-2017; Received interview letter on 09-Oct-18; Interview at SFO: 06-Nov-2018; Approved; Oath Scheduled on 05-Dec-2018; postponed to 16-Jan2019 because of Former President Sr. Bush's funeral; Oath completed on 16-Jan-2019; Applied for US Passport (expedited) on 18-Jan-2019; received Passport : 29-Jan-2019; received NC:01-Feb-2019

On 4/5/2017 at 1:27 PM, irwin said:

Hello Everyone,

I wanted you guys to know that my husband got approved today.. I usually come on here to read up on what is going on with everyone else.  I  signed up for alerts on the USCIS site so I just received a text saying that there was an update and here is what the site said

New Card Is Being Produced

On April 6, 2017, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number WAC************, and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

You can add me to the list if you like

Sent in package to California: 5/26/16

Letter Recv'd: 6/1/16

Bio metrics: 7/7/16

Approval text on status update: 4/6/17

Thank you all and good luck :)

Edited by Ontarkie
Removed personal information.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
7 hours ago, pouchiekay said:

Hello Everyone,

I wanted you guys to know that my husband got approved today.. I usually come on here to read up on what is going on with everyone else.  I  signed up for alerts on the USCIS site so I just received a text saying that there was an update and here is what the site said

On April 6, 2017, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number WAC***************, and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Hey congratulations on the approval, but I believe you should remove your personal info (wac number) immediately!!

Edited by Ontarkie

40 minutes ago, WinnfieldJules said:

Hey congratulations on the approval, but I believe you should remove your personal info (wac number) immediately!!

ok.. I dint even notice that... how do I delete it... im so new to this

Timeline
7 hours ago, pouchiekay said:

Hello Everyone,

On April 6, 2017, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number WAC***********, and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Congratulations!!

We have 11 June filers approved in 2016. You filed in May but technically you are a June filer as your NOA1 date is in June.

Can someone please add the OP to the list.

Thanks!

Edited by Ontarkie

24 minutes ago, leeannakondor said:

Use the edit button and delete the part with yoyr WAC numbers. 

im not showing a edit button.. im hoping a moderator can help.. This is what I get for posting 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Portugal
Timeline
1 hour ago, WinnfieldJules said:

Ditto -- could you go back into your post shortly above this and remove the wac number that was re-posted by quotation? :-)

edited: And now, just saw another quotation in-between that also includes the wac number in question. May be a lost cause.... :blink:

Edited by AK_2014

Filed: Timeline
32 minutes ago, pouchiekay said:

im not showing a edit button.. im hoping a moderator can help.. This is what I get for posting 

Don't get frustrated, an admin will take care of this shortly.

And just to make you feel better, the case # isn't really secure information that can be used to harm you when exposed etc. To be able to remotely do anything (call USCIS about the case etc.), you need a combination of identifiable data (Alien#, Case#, Full address and name etc.) before USCIS will correspond with you.

The case # is just an ID which USCIS uses to hold your file in their queue contrary to an SSN which grants you benefits such as social security income, ability to work etc.

It's part of the reasons why USCIS displays case status information on their website without requiring you to log into any secure portal etc. You can keep changing the numbers and view as many cases as possible..without the full combination of other data, the case # itself is worthless.

Personally, I don't see a reason why anyone even bothers to blot out the case # on VJ. It's just a fruitless activity and accomplishes nothing except a waste of one's time by a few seconds.

Hopefully this cheers you up a bit :-)

Congratulations!

You talk you teach, you listen you learn

1 minute ago, ManCharsey said:

Don't get frustrated, an admin will take care of this shortly.

And just to make you feel better, the case # isn't really secure information that can be used to harm you when exposed etc. To be able to remotely do anything (call USCIS about the case etc.), you need a combination of identifiable data (Alien#, Case#, Full address and name etc.) before USCIS will correspond with you.

The case # is just an ID which USCIS uses to hold your file in their queue contrary to an SSN which grants you benefits such as social security income, ability to work etc.

It's part of the reasons why USCIS displays case status information on their website without requiring you to log into any secure portal etc. You can keep changing the numbers and view as many cases as possible..without the full combination of other data, the case # itself is worthless.

Personally, I don't see a reason why anyone even bothers to blot out the case # on VJ. It's just a fruitless activity and accomplishes nothing except a waste of one's time by a few seconds.

Hopefully this cheers you up a bit :-)

Congratulations!

Thank you so much! This makes me feel a bit better.. I was typing out of excitement and missed that one detail... I appreciate it!

Timeline
Just now, Emmahello said:

anyone get VSC approval :) i have been waiting for the months.

No and most likely there won't be any approvals until after about 2-4 months.

VSC is currently adjudicating March 2016 cases

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.