mza001

I-751 June 2016 Filers (Merged Threads)

2,976 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

From how things are going, looks like CSC will spend 5+ months processing May applications.

It's already 4.5 months on just May 2016 applications. . Nothing makes sense anymore lol.

Crazy thing is, it's one big black box and no one has a clue on what's going on once your case is received but I don't blame them. The process is tagged as a benefit so in a way the government feels as though it's doing us a favor which may be a reason why there is no inclination to speed things up.

On the subject of security checks holding applications, I refuse to believe that fairy tale. If the FBI wants information on ANYONE, they will get it in a matter of days. It's all about priority and the  security check BS is exactly what it is - BS.

Anyway just ranting..Happy Friday folks :jest:

Edited by MaleAlpha

~AOS : 09/11/2014 - 2 YR Green card received!.

~ROC 07/13/2017 - 10 YR Green card received!.

~N-400 : 10/28/2020 - N400 Interview & Approval/Oath Ceremony/US Citizen!

More Importantly, I am a proud Anti-Fascist!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, MaleAlpha said:

From how things are going, looks like CSC will spend 5+ months processing May applications.

It's already 4.5 months on just May 2016 applications. . Nothing makes sense anymore lol.

Crazy thing is, it's one big black box and no one has a clue on what's going on once your case is received but I don't blame them. The process is tagged as a benefit so in a way the government feels as though it's doing us a favor which may be a reason why there is no inclination to speed things up.

On the subject of security checks holding applications, I refuse to believe that fairy tale. If the FBI wants information on ANYONE, they will get it in a matter of days. It's all about priority and the  security check BS is exactly what it is - BS.

I am very disappointed in them as i totally agree with you. We do not know anything anymore. I am feeling unwell and would want to go back home for some natural meds but i cant why bcos of the anxiety they have put us in. I am just pissed at this process everyday i wake up i wont lie to u MalaAlpha is just draining of our energy. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Honestly when I think back to the K-1 Process that I went through, this process, while very long, is kind of an afterthought. We are LPRs and our 10 year greencards will eventually come. If they dont come soon enough we apply for citizenship. Nothing is preventing us from working or traveling (that wasn't already in place before). Sit back and don't sweat it. I am a late June filer and I Ive checked my status twice in the last 9 months because I know I am a LPR.

Citizenship:

Service Center: Online
CIS Office :         San Diego CA
Date Filed :         2018-07-13
NOA Date :         2018-07-20
Bio. Appt. :         2018-07-31
Interview Date:  2018-04-12

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
3 hours ago, MaleAlpha said:

Amen.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

This process has become to an embarrassing moment.  Many people are stuck with this process for many reasons. I used to be comfortable just to sit and wait. But not anymore. 

I-485, I-130 are processed in just 5-6 months top. Why some of them get a background check from FBI so fast? Some people are staying illegal in this country before they apply for a Green card through marriage. And they passed through FBI checking in just a few weeks. Seriously.

Why does it take so long for people who already in the system? Why does it take so long for a legal resident to get through this process again? I remember how the police can find someone information in just one click on the computer. Or the bank can run your credit report in just 15 seconds. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hi Guys, I came across this forum and thought would be a good place to share my problem right now. I filed for i751 last may and received extension notice dated Jun 6, 2016, did my fingerprinting/biometrics July17, 2016, and waiting since then, no response, no mail, no activity, no case status online or anything, its been 9 months now and I am worried whats the next step. I have moved out to different addresses but updated them right away on the USCIS website.

Please give some suggestions, thank you.

Edited by John Winchester

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
27 minutes ago, John Winchester said:

Hi Guys, I came across this forum and thought would be a good place to share my problem right now. I filed for i751 last may and received extension notice dated Jun 6, 2016, did my fingerprinting/biometrics July17, 2016, and waiting since then, no response, no mail, no activity, no case status online or anything, its been 9 months now and I am worried whats the next step. I have moved out to different addresses but updated them right away on the USCIS website.

Welcome to the wait club. Nothing can be done until a decision is made. We filed in June, biometric in july and are still waiting as well. Called USCIS a week ago and was advised to call back in 30 days <<sigh>>. So you're not alone. ?

Awaiting Oath Ceremony for Citizenship! Last step!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
2 hours ago, John Winchester said:

John, we're all in the same situation as you.  This is the way that the USCIS works. None of us have had our case status updated until the actual approval occurs.  Hopefully, we will all get our approvals within the next month or so...

Can someone please link me to the correct steps to file a Change of Address with a pending 1-751 application? Does my spouse (the original sponsor) have to file something too?

I've filed a Change of Address twice before but it was in between my AOS approval and my ROC so it wasn't when any application was pending. I've read online that I can do the AR-11 and the COA online together, so is that everything?

I JUST moved to my new city (was on the road for 4 days) and moving into my apartment tomorrow - obviously I'm wanting to change everything over ASAP but don't want to miss anything.

I'm a VSC filer and I'm not worried about my GC being sent to me while I was travelling (just based on the fact that they just started approving CSC filers) but I also did to a COA/forward with my post office too.

AOS:

Green Card Received in 168 Days

ROC

06/17/2016: ROC Mailed via USPS Express in Large Flate-Rate Box to Vermont Service Center (P.O. Box)

06/18/2016: ROC Delivered by USPS

06/22/2016: Check Cashed

06/24/2016: NOA1 Received Dated 06/20/2016

07/09/2016: ASC Appointment Notice Received Dated 07/02/2016 & Scheduled 07/21/2016

07/21/2016: Biometrics Successfully Completed (Birmingham)

05/18/2017: InfoPass Appointment - 1-Year Extension Stamp Received

06/06/2017: ROC Approval Letter Received Dated 05/30/2017

06/14/2017: Green Card Delivered!

Also, since I moved to Seattle from Alabama, will my application still process at VSC or will they transfer it to CSC?

I am also changing my number, do I need to call them and change that over the phone?

AOS:

Green Card Received in 168 Days

ROC

06/17/2016: ROC Mailed via USPS Express in Large Flate-Rate Box to Vermont Service Center (P.O. Box)

06/18/2016: ROC Delivered by USPS

06/22/2016: Check Cashed

06/24/2016: NOA1 Received Dated 06/20/2016

07/09/2016: ASC Appointment Notice Received Dated 07/02/2016 & Scheduled 07/21/2016

07/21/2016: Biometrics Successfully Completed (Birmingham)

05/18/2017: InfoPass Appointment - 1-Year Extension Stamp Received

06/06/2017: ROC Approval Letter Received Dated 05/30/2017

06/14/2017: Green Card Delivered!

2 hours ago, Erica & Lily said:

Also, since I moved to Seattle from Alabama, will my application still process at VSC or will they transfer it to CSC?

I am also changing my number, do I need to call them and change that over the phone?

Hi! Welcome to the left coast! You can fill out the AR-11 change of address form online, which will also change your address on your pending I-751. Some people also confirm by calling USCIS but it shouldn't be necessary.

Your spouse (sponsor) needs to file an I-865 (by mail).

Is your timeline updated?

Oath Ceremony Dec 14th, 2018 I am finally a citizen and done with USCIS for good!

IR-1/CR-1 Visa:                            

Marriage: 2013-08-05                                   I-130 Sent: 2013-10-07                                                 I-130 NOA1: 2013-10-09                               

I-130 transferred to VSC: 2014-03-12        I-130 NOA2: 2014-03-24                                              NVC Received: 2014-04-07 

Case Number and IIN: 2014-05-05             Sent ENROLL email for EP: 2014-05-06                    Gave email addresses to NVC: 2014-05-08             

DS261 submitted: 2014-05-09                    AOS invoiced and paid: 2014-05-12                           DS261 re-submitted - GRRRR! 2014-05-21               

ENROLL conf. email: 2014-06-05               Submitted AOS documents:2014-06-08                    IV fee email received: 2014-06-23 

IV fee available and paid: 2014-06-24       DS260  submitted: 2014-06-26                                   Case Complete: 2014-07-31                                       

Interview: 2014-09-19 APPROVED!!!          Visa in Hand: 2014-09-24 (Loomis depot)                POE (Pac Hwy Crossing, BC) 2014-11-08 

SSN Card arrived (approx) 2014-11-26     Green Card arrived (approx) 2014-12-17 

Removal of Conditions - I-751:

I-751 Mailed (USPS) Aug 10, 2016             NOA: August 17, 2016 (received Aug 23)                  Biometrics Letter Sent: Sept 23, 2016

Biometrics Letter Rec'd: Sept 30, 2016     Walk-In Biometrics Oct 6, 2016                                    Infopass for I-551 stamp Aug 17, 2017   

Service Request: Dec 27, 2017                   SR Response: Jan 10, 2018 (no prediction)              Senator Inquiry: Jan 5, 2018

Senator Resp: Jan 8, 2018 (60 days)         Service Request 2: Mar 8 2018                                   Senator Inquiry 2: Mar 9 2018

SR 2 Response: Mar 12 (security checks) Senator Response 2: Mar 13, 2018                            Approval (via phone!): Mar 14, 2018

New Green Card Arrived: Mar 22, 2018

Naturalization - N-400: 

Submitted N-400 Online: Feb 4, 2018       Denied for Payment Failure: Feb 8, 2018                     Resubmitted N-400 Online Feb 8, 2018

NOA: Feb 8, 2018                                          Biometrics: Feb 26, 2018                                                Interview: Nov 2,2018 (approved)

Oath: Dec 14, 2018

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
Just now, California love said:

Hi everyone 

i checked my status this morning and i got approved 

filled june 13

Yay! That's awesome.

Gives us some hope that CSC is finally processing our cases..although it will most likely be slow as hell!

~AOS : 09/11/2014 - 2 YR Green card received!.

~ROC 07/13/2017 - 10 YR Green card received!.

~N-400 : 10/28/2020 - N400 Interview & Approval/Oath Ceremony/US Citizen!

More Importantly, I am a proud Anti-Fascist!

28 minutes ago, California love said:

Hi everyone 

i checked my status this morning and i got approved 

filled june 13

Congrates CaliforniaLove. 

26 minutes ago, MaleAlpha said:

Yay! That's awesome.

Gives us some hope that CSC is finally processing our cases..although it will most likely be slow as hell!

Hopefully not that slow like they did for May month :( but never know, let's see. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.