mza001

I-751 June 2016 Filers (Merged Threads)

2,976 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline
55 minutes ago, chuhchuh said:

USCIS requested more RFE for "Good Faith Marriage". I am not sure why, because back in June 2016 we send a lot of joint documents to them. Maybe because it is being one year and 4 month and USCIS want to know what is going on right now (like are we still married?). Maybe because back in April we moved to our new apartment and I send "change of address" request to them. I don't know.

Anyway I am sending more document with our both names on them like letter from bank about our joint account, lease/rent contract for our apartment, municipal income tax bill, car insurance cards, joint stocks account, rent bill, our medical insurance bills, cell phone bills, and pictures.

I responded to RFE last month in august nd now it's more than 1 month I didn't heard anything back yet. No idea how long they will take. I called several time they say wait atleast 60 days if nothing then u can place service request.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
1 hour ago, chuhchuh said:

USCIS requested more RFE for "Good Faith Marriage". I am not sure why, because back in June 2016 we send a lot of joint documents to them. Maybe because it is being one year and 4 month and USCIS want to know what is going on right now (like are we still married?). Maybe because back in April we moved to our new apartment and I send "change of address" request to them. I don't know.

Anyway I am sending more document with our both names on them like letter from bank about our joint account, lease/rent contract for our apartment, municipal income tax bill, car insurance cards, joint stocks account, rent bill, our medical insurance bills, cell phone bills, and pictures.

Yeah, that happens, I am sure you will be approved after you send the REF. Good luck, at least your application has been opened and looked at!

Timeline

New update, now they are currently processing July 5th 2016. So a bit better, 2 weeks per month now. So we are looking at mid November for the CSC August filers. VSC is way ahead of us, they are on August 15th now.

Timeline
44 minutes ago, Zombie69 said:

New update, now they are currently processing July 5th 2016. So a bit better, 2 weeks per month now. So we are looking at mid November for the CSC August filers. VSC is way ahead of us, they are on August 15th now.

Sorry, I meant to post this on August thread. The majority of CSC June filers have been approved, hope the CSC June filers who have not been approved will be approved soon. Good luck.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
3 hours ago, chuhchuh said:

Did you fill out two Change of Address forms - one for the sponsor (USC) and the other for the beneficiary?  :huh2:

Sponsor: I-865 (No online form) https://www.uscis.gov/i-865

Beneficiary: https://egov.uscis.gov/coa/displayCOAForm.do 

Naturalization

N-400 Sent: Aug 22, 2017

NOA: Aug 24, 2017

Biometrics: Sept 22, 2017

Interview: Oct 22, 2018 (Approved)

Oath Ceremony: Oct 23, 2018

Removing Conditions

I-751 Sent: Aug 22, 2016

NOA1: Aug 25, 2016

Biometrics: Oct 12, 2016

Interview: Oct 22, 2018 (Approved)

I-130 Application

NOA1: Oct 4, 2013

NOA2: Apr 11, 2014

NVC Received: Apr 30

Case Number: May 23

DS-261 / AOS Fee: June 5

AOS Package (Scan): June 16

IV Fee: July 18

IV Package (Scan): July 25

DS-260 Form: July 25

AOS Package (Accepted): July 29

Case Complete: Sept 16

Medical Exam: Oct 16

Interview: Nov 10

Visa Received: Nov 19

POE: Nov 20, 2014

God damn, just checked my status, "On September 19, 2017, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number WAC1619xxxxxx and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address."

I'm so happy. my NOA was june 30th.

I'm so happy for this good news, and I pray others in the same boat would get their own reply ASAP.

8 minutes ago, godfadda6 said:

God damn, just checked my status, "On September 19, 2017, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number WAC1619xxxxxx and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address."

I'm so happy for this good news, and I pray others in the same boat would get their own reply ASAP.

Congrats! Where did you file CSC or VSC?

I called today for general $hits and giggles just to see what they would say. 

Spoke to Immigration officer. Said he could offer me nothing at all, 

no RFE on my case, no interview request, no detail when I might be approved. 

He said - you just gonna have to wait it out. Hey ho blah blah. 

I'm off to New York for a week to get out of the horror show that is Miami. The storm last week really did ** it up big time and its no fun being here right now. This USCIS horror show isn't helping my mood. 

⬇️ Immigration/Visa experience ⬇️

ESTA 

ESTA revoked

H1B for 2 years

B2 - Denied

B2 - Successful

AoS

Green Card

Green Card ROC

Naturalization

(AoS & GC via same sex marriage if it helps) 

So plenty experience to draw on to help you all out on......  

3 hours ago, godfadda6 said:

Sweet! Good for you!

2 hours ago, Teknodude said:

I called today for general $hits and giggles just to see what they would say. 

Spoke to Immigration officer. Said he could offer me nothing at all, 

no RFE on my case, no interview request, no detail when I might be approved. 

He said - you just gonna have to wait it out. Hey ho blah blah. 

I'm off to New York for a week to get out of the horror show that is Miami. The storm last week really did ** it up big time and its no fun being here right now. This USCIS horror show isn't helping my mood. 

Have you filed a service request? Now that they've updated the processing times, you qualify! It's worth a shot!

Is your timeline updated?

Oath Ceremony Dec 14th, 2018 I am finally a citizen and done with USCIS for good!

IR-1/CR-1 Visa:                            

Marriage: 2013-08-05                                   I-130 Sent: 2013-10-07                                                 I-130 NOA1: 2013-10-09                               

I-130 transferred to VSC: 2014-03-12        I-130 NOA2: 2014-03-24                                              NVC Received: 2014-04-07 

Case Number and IIN: 2014-05-05             Sent ENROLL email for EP: 2014-05-06                    Gave email addresses to NVC: 2014-05-08             

DS261 submitted: 2014-05-09                    AOS invoiced and paid: 2014-05-12                           DS261 re-submitted - GRRRR! 2014-05-21               

ENROLL conf. email: 2014-06-05               Submitted AOS documents:2014-06-08                    IV fee email received: 2014-06-23 

IV fee available and paid: 2014-06-24       DS260  submitted: 2014-06-26                                   Case Complete: 2014-07-31                                       

Interview: 2014-09-19 APPROVED!!!          Visa in Hand: 2014-09-24 (Loomis depot)                POE (Pac Hwy Crossing, BC) 2014-11-08 

SSN Card arrived (approx) 2014-11-26     Green Card arrived (approx) 2014-12-17 

Removal of Conditions - I-751:

I-751 Mailed (USPS) Aug 10, 2016             NOA: August 17, 2016 (received Aug 23)                  Biometrics Letter Sent: Sept 23, 2016

Biometrics Letter Rec'd: Sept 30, 2016     Walk-In Biometrics Oct 6, 2016                                    Infopass for I-551 stamp Aug 17, 2017   

Service Request: Dec 27, 2017                   SR Response: Jan 10, 2018 (no prediction)              Senator Inquiry: Jan 5, 2018

Senator Resp: Jan 8, 2018 (60 days)         Service Request 2: Mar 8 2018                                   Senator Inquiry 2: Mar 9 2018

SR 2 Response: Mar 12 (security checks) Senator Response 2: Mar 13, 2018                            Approval (via phone!): Mar 14, 2018

New Green Card Arrived: Mar 22, 2018

Naturalization - N-400: 

Submitted N-400 Online: Feb 4, 2018       Denied for Payment Failure: Feb 8, 2018                     Resubmitted N-400 Online Feb 8, 2018

NOA: Feb 8, 2018                                          Biometrics: Feb 26, 2018                                                Interview: Nov 2,2018 (approved)

Oath: Dec 14, 2018

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 9/12/2017 at 10:41 AM, rpaterson said:

CSC

Hello

I was just wondering; all these cases , did they all have to go for an interview? and if so when?

(just because these time-lines don't include that)

(I filed early Feb 2017, i've moved , and had issues w the mail.)

6 hours ago, nightingalejules said:

Sweet! Good for you!

Have you filed a service request? Now that they've updated the processing times, you qualify! It's worth a shot!

I have, yes. No word. 

⬇️ Immigration/Visa experience ⬇️

ESTA 

ESTA revoked

H1B for 2 years

B2 - Denied

B2 - Successful

AoS

Green Card

Green Card ROC

Naturalization

(AoS & GC via same sex marriage if it helps) 

So plenty experience to draw on to help you all out on......  

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

CSC filer here. I am the last filer on the list. New card in production on 9/15/2017!!!!!!!!!!

On to the next step.

Citizenship:

Service Center: Online
CIS Office :         San Diego CA
Date Filed :         2018-07-13
NOA Date :         2018-07-20
Bio. Appt. :         2018-07-31
Interview Date:  2018-04-12

32 minutes ago, PabloGarcia said:

CSC filer here. I am the last filer on the list. New card in production on 9/15/2017!!!!!!!!!!

On to the next step.

Congrats! Still waiting CSC June 23rd filer. Hope we get an answer soon! 

Timeline
4 hours ago, Teknodude said:

I have, yes. No word. 

It is frustrating that when the majority of  June CSC filers have been approved, and you are one of the few people who have still yet to be approved. It makes me wonder if it has anything to do with any anti LGBT sentiment. I personally don't think so(I hope not), but possible homophobia in USCIS always worries me a little bit personally even though LGBT people are by law recognized for federal benefits. You have been waiting for 1 year and 3 months almost, and you are definitely outside the normal processing times, so i guess you just have to keep bugging them or apply for 400 and they may combine the two down the road. Hope you will hear from them soon. Been waiting for 1 year and 43 days, just god know when I am going to hear from them. The last immigration officer said i will hear from them by late Sept, I really doubt that, I would not get my hopes up. Just have to wait and wait and see what happens unfortunately.

Edited by Zombie69

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.