mza001

I-751 June 2016 Filers (Merged Threads)

2,976 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
7 hours ago, Zombie69 said:

"Entitlement", nothing has to stop here, and this is really a code word for a Republican anyway, please take your political beliefs and "political correctness" nonsense somewhere else. People just want to get there 10 year green card and Don't we fit the "getting in line like anybody else" right wing style talking point to your liking? The political innuendo has to stop here. This is not a political forum.

Hey I immediately started to like you Zombie LOL

Don't know about you guys, but my sense of entitlement comes from the fact that I paid a decent amount of money to remove my conditions, on top of what was paid before for CR-1. When you pay money you expect service - good service. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
48 minutes ago, Axis said:

Don't know about you guys, but my sense of entitlement comes from the fact that I paid a decent amount of money to remove my conditions, on top of what was paid before for CR-1. When you pay money you expect service - good service. 

I hear you, but unfortunately. USCIS isn't like a normal business, it is a large entity of bureaucracy that is inefficiently run, we don't have much power to control it or have any say. We just need to keep waiting and be patient. If it takes too long, then contact your senator and congressman for help, even that is not guaranteed, but i am hopeful, eventually, we will all be approved, it is just a matter of how long, but the uncertainty of how long it is going to take is the toughest part for us.

Edited by Zombie69

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country:
Timeline

Honestly speaking i don't have any interest in politics but i do respect everyone's opinion. Based on my personal point of view, i got hurt and mad when Julie Kirchner was named the new ombudsman for the Citizenship and Immigration Services last month. She has worked at America’s most influential anti-immigrant organization (FAIR) for almost 10 years before leaving in 2015 to become an immigration advisor to the Trump campaign. Having saying that i still believe in the system and there are some awesome employees at the USCIS who is going to stand for the truth. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Can any administrator remove these political posts and ban those people from posting please?  @Captain Ewok

N-400 Timeline San Francisco field office (Marriage with an US citizen and 3 year of LPR):

ELIS: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

EGOV: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

08/15/2017 (day 000): N-400 application was filed online on ELIS

08/22/2017 (day 007): Biometrics appointment was scheduled for 9/8/2017 

08/28/2017 (day 013): Early walk-in biometrics was completed

01/03/2018 (day 141): Interview appointment was scheduled for 2/6/2018

02/06/2018 (day 175): Interview was completed and the case was recommended for approval

02/12/2018 (day 181): Oath ceremony was scheduled for 3/15/2018

03/15/2018 (day 214): Oath ceremony was competed and I am an US citizen!

Timeline
5 minutes ago, @vic said:

agree, yes please this forum is related to removal of the condition .   

So getting back to the real deal. Have you been approved? 

Edited by Zombie69

Just now, Zombie69 said:

So getting back to the real deal. Have you been approved? 

No i dint get get approve yet , i called today and talk immigration tire 2 officer. she said my case dint even assign to any officer yet. i said it has been over a year. she said to me she can expedite for me but i need to provide more documents and case will be resolved soon.i said how soon i will get it she said in 60 days . that is another 2 months. so another 2 months i will automatically get resolve. so i dint ask for expedite my case.how about urs?

Timeline
1 minute ago, @vic said:

No i dint get get approve yet , i called today and talk immigration tire 2 officer. she said my case dint even assign to any officer yet. i said it has been over a year. she said to me she can expedite for me but i need to provide more documents and case will be resolved soon.i said how soon i will get it she said in 60 days . that is another 2 months. so another 2 months i will automatically get resolve. so i dint ask for expedite my case.how about urs?

That is interesting. The lady on the phone said she can expedite the case for you? When you said tire 2 officer. You mean the agent on the phone or there is a special number to reach such a person who can help? I applied last August 4th, so it has been 10 months and 12 days, obviously still waiting, filed to CSC. Can you share more detail about your phone experience? That is kind of encouraging to hear some officer who said she could expedite for you. Why didn't you ask her to expedite? Did you ask her what kind of documents she needs? Thanks.

1 minute ago, Zombie69 said:

That is interesting. The lady on the phone said she can expedite the case for you? When you said tire 2 officer. You mean the agent on the phone or there is a special number to reach such a person who can help? I applied last August 4th, so it has been 10 months and 12 days, obviously still waiting, filed to CSC. Can you share more detail about your phone experience? That is kind of encouraging to hear some officer who said she could expedite for you. Why didn't you ask her to expedite? Did you ask her what kind of documents she needs? Thanks.

when u call then ask agent that you want to talk with immigration officer. i asked them because case is over a year pending. so they transferred the call to immigration officer.   i know as far as if you case is pending and you really need your case to be resolved soon . in that case immigration officer can expedite your case but you need provide them bunch of documents  to show them why your case need to be resolved soon. like any emergency .

i believe this what the immigration officer meant. They can do it but case to case basis. If you fall on the below case then they can expedite the processing of your application:

Expedite Criteria

USCIS reviews all expedite requests on a case-by-case basis and requests are granted at the discretion of the office leadership. The burden is on the applicant or petitioner to demonstrate that one or more of the expedite criteria have been met.

USCIS may expedite a petition or application if it meets one or more of the following criteria:

• Severe financial loss to company or person;
  • Emergency situation;
  • Humanitarian reasons;
  • Nonprofit organization whose request is in furtherance of the cultural and social interests of the United States;
  • Department of Defense or national interest situation (These particular expedite requests must come from an official U.S. government entity and state that delay will be detrimental to the government.);
  • USCIS error; or
  • Compelling interest of USCIS.

VERMONT SERVICE CENTER - I-751 ROC

05/11/17: Date of I-751
05/12/17: VSC received our package

05/12/17: NOA Date
05/14/17: NOA Arrived in the mail & check cashed

06/22/17: Biometrics Appointment at ASC Manhattan

04/09/18: Online changed to case transferred to local office but no actual letter

06/13/18: Card Being Produced - NO RFE/NO INTERVIEW

06/16/18: Approval Letter arrived in the mail with 06/13/18 approval date

06/18/18: Card was picked up by USPS

06/20/18: Received 10 years Green Card from the mail - END OF I-751 JOURNEY!

E-FILING (IOE) N-400 APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION

06/21/18: Submitted Online
06/22/18: Received NOA Online

06/23/18: Online account updated to Biometrics scheduled on 07/12/18

06/25/18: NOA letter arrived in the mail

06/28/18: Biometrics appointment letter arrived in the mail

07/12/18: Biometrics appointment at ASC Manhattan

02/28/19: In Line for Interview

03/01/19: Interview Date is on 04/08/19

04/08/19: Interview Day: Approved on the spot

04/09/19: We Scheduled your Oath Ceremony 

04/12/19: Oath Letter arrived in the mail

05/02/19: Oath Ceremony - OFFICIALLY U.S. CITIZEN AND END OF IMMIGRATION JOURNEY!

DS-11 - APPLICATION FOR US PASSPORT BOOK AND CARD

05/02/19: Submitted application thru USPS - Expedited
05/06/19: Received email, passport application is now traceable online thru Travel.State.gov website (https://passportstatus.state.gov/Search)

05/08/19: Received email, passport has been printed and it's on final processing
05/09/19: Received email, passport application has been finished processing with USPS tracking number and expected delivery is on 05/14/2019

05/10/19: Receive email from USPS informed Delivery - Expected Passport delivery is on 05/11/2019

05/11/19: Passport book received thru USPS Priority Mail

05/13/19: Passport card received

05/14/19: Naturalization Certificate back - END OF PASSPORT APPLICATION!

Timeline
1 minute ago, @vic said:

when u call then ask agent that you want to talk with immigration officer. i asked them because case is over a year pending. so they transferred the call to immigration officer.   i know as far as if you case is pending and you really need your case to be resolved soon . in that case immigration officer can expedite your case but you need provide them bunch of documents  to show them why your case need to be resolved soon. like any emergency .

I see. So you need to have a reason as to why you need to have your case resolved soon. Do you think you can provide a reason? I think i may be able to because we filed as a same sex couple, and my spouse is already 89 years old, we have been together for 20 years, and we could not get married until Supreme Court granted LGBT the same rights as straight people. I would love to have my husband see me become a citizen. I guess I can tell the immigration officer to expedite but i may have to provide medical information and records and so on. That is interesting to know, thank you. So do you think you may have a reason and are able to provide proof for your case to expedite or you will just wait?

1 minute ago, Zombie69 said:

I see. So you need to have a reason as to why you need to have your case resolved soon. Do you think you can provide a reason? I think i may be able to because we filed as a same sex couple, and my spouse is already 89 years old, we have been together for 20 years, and we could not get married until Supreme Court granted LGBT the same rights as straight people. I would love to have my husband see me become a citizen. I guess I can tell the immigration officer to expedite but i may have to provide medical information and records and so on. That is interesting to know, thank you. So do you think you may have a reason and are able to provide proof for your case to expedite or you will just wait?

i do have medical reason but i just dnt want use for green card. i will rather wait.  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.