mza001

I-751 June 2016 Filers (Merged Threads)

2,976 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
2 hours ago, zinger said:

Hi, we finally able to get evidences listed below, if anything you guys think need to be added or removed please let us know. we want to make sure we leave no stone unturned this time. following are the items we are sending with my RFE.

• A detailed affidevit about what we have and what we dont and why.
  • copy of our drivers license with the same address 
  • 2016, 2015, 2014 jointly filed tax papers with w2’s
  • 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 car insurance with both our names on it. 
  • Chase bank joint account authorized users lised and statements from 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 
  • Capital One credit card joint account authorized users listed and statements from 2016 and 2017 
  • Phone bills from 2017 and 2016 with both our numbers and names on it
  • Comed bills from 2017 to 2014 addressing same address (my wife name only)
  • both of our emergency contacts from our employers showing our names. 
  • Life Insurance beneficiary from new and previous job from both of our employers  
  • My other bank account where Beneficiary is listed as my wife.
  • Notarized Quitclaim deed to our condo with both our name on it.
  • Invoice and agreement for 2015 condo inspection 
  • A 2015 U-haul receipts from when we moved into our own place with both of our information on it 
  • A 2015 couch receipt with both of our numbers on it. 
  • An affidavit from friends and family (total 7) 
  • An affidavit from my mother in law stating living situation before we moved.(as we lived with her) 
  • Anniversary/birthday Cards copies from both us to each other from 2014 to 2017
  • Pictures from throughout our marriage 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014
  • Text/viber/whatsapp/snapchats messages from 2017 to 2010

Looks pretty solid to me. 

There's an USCIS letter arriving on the mail for me today! I saw it on my USPS scans this morning! I can see the statue of liberty on it. Hopefully is good news.

Ps. Filling date is 6/17/16 (VSC).

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Hi everyone, I just spoke with my lawyer regarding my RFE as I told her I don't have any document that USCIS has asked  so she said we will make an affidavit explaining them..  At last she said we will try our best to get green card but chances are 50-50. This make me cry 😭 so stressed... Need blessings 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Singhpreet said:

Hi everyone, I just spoke with my lawyer regarding my RFE as I told her I don't have any document that USCIS has asked  so she said we will make an affidavit explaining them..  At last she said we will try our best to get green card but chances are 50-50. This make me cry 😭 so stressed... Need blessings 

50/50? What kind of evidence can't you produce? 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Singhpreet said:

You said you only stayed with you husband for 6 months. Do you mean you only dated 6 months before you got married?

Hi guys,

Was following your thread for the past 1 month. i want to share that i finally got approved. Filled in Vermont from New York City. No RFE. No change in status online. No email/text notifications ( even tho i had them enabled).

NOA 06/14/16

Approval Date: 05/31/17

Letter received: 6/05/17

Congratulations to everybody else approved, and good luck to the ones that are still pending.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Zombie69 said:

50/50? What kind of evidence can't you produce? 

They ask for utility bills, credit card statements, joint lease and many more

however we stayed only 6 mnths together nd we opened account in march and in June we got separated Thts why I don't have any credit statement and other documents 

3 minutes ago, Singhpreet said:

They ask for utility bills, credit card statements, joint lease and many more

however we stayed only 6 mnths together nd we opened account in march and in June we got separated Thts why I don't have any credit statement and other documents 

Mind us asking how long you were together before you got married?  It might help understand why there are perceived gaps in your evidence, and help us make suggestions about what evidence you could provide to help your case....   

⬇️ Immigration/Visa experience ⬇️

ESTA 

ESTA revoked

H1B for 2 years

B2 - Denied

B2 - Successful

AoS

Green Card

Green Card ROC

Naturalization

(AoS & GC via same sex marriage if it helps) 

So plenty experience to draw on to help you all out on......  

Timeline
1 minute ago, Teknodude said:

Mind us asking how long you were together before you got married?  It might help understand why there are perceived gaps in your evidence, and help us make suggestions about what evidence you could provide to help your case....   

I was married in 2013 and in 2015 I came to US and from jan 2015 to June 2015 we stayed together. Only 6 mnths 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
1 hour ago, vic2016 said:

Hi guys,

Was following your thread for the past 1 month. i want to share that i finally got approved. Filled in Vermont from New York City. No RFE. No change in status online. No email/text notifications ( even tho i had them enabled).

NOA 06/14/16

Approval Date: 05/31/17

Letter received: 6/05/17

Congratulations to everybody else approved, and good luck to the ones that are still pending.

Congratulations, to you and all VSC June filers, hopefully the approvals will keep coming to you guys, a deserved redemption no doubt, after the long wait.

As for us CSC filers, the theory that CSC was 'waiting' for VSC to catch up seems wrong, doesn't it? Something else must be going on there other than the so called "backlog" or the "hiring freeze", otherwise the same thing would be happening with VSC and other centers, and that's clearly not the case. The sad saga continues... and patience's wearing really thin. 

5 minutes ago, WinnfieldJules said:

Congratulations, to you and all VSC June filers, hopefully the approvals will keep coming to you guys, a deserved redemption no doubt, after the long wait.

As for us CSC filers, the theory that CSC was 'waiting' for VSC to catch up seems wrong, doesn't it? Something else must be going on there other than the so called "backlog" or the "hiring freeze", otherwise the same thing would be happening with VSC and other centers, and that's clearly not the case. The sad saga continues... and patience's wearing really thin. 

I went for infopass also on may 25th in Manhattan, they gave me the stamp with no questions asked, the officer said the same thing. they are behind because the demand of cases received is to high compared with the amount of officers working right now ( and she mentioned about the hiring freeze). who knows what's the real deal....

And yes, so much stress with very little patience...

I'm glad I found this thread. I was working under the assumption that the 1-year extension letter was based on its date and not the 2-year green card's expiration date. Given that our Extension Letter date is 6/13/16 I was beginning to panic.  Now it seems that we have until 9/6/17 before the extension expires.  I had scheduled an InfoPass appointment for today but decided to cancel it as it would be a waste of time. 

I am still not happy with this situation, however. There have been ICE raids in our community and showing them an expired GC will not help you much. I'm afraid to let my wife shop alone as a result. 

We also have some friends who delayed their AOS by more than 2 years, eventually applied for it and were given 10 year GC's in about 4 months with absolutely no penalties. We, on the other hand, followed the process religiously and are rewarded with no action after 12 months. The arbitrary nature of the process is infuriating.

For the record, our dates are:

Service Center    CSC

Applied:               06/05/16

NOA1:                 06/13/16

Biometrics:          07/06/16

Jim

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, JimmyTheKnife said:

I'm glad I found this thread. I was working under the assumption that the 1-year extension letter was based on its date and not the 2-year green card's expiration date. Given that our Extension Letter date is 6/13/16 I was beginning to panic.  Now it seems that we have until 9/6/17 before the extension expires.  I had scheduled an InfoPass appointment for today but decided to cancel it as it would be a waste of time. 

I am still not happy with this situation, however. There have been ICE raids in our community and showing them an expired GC will not help you much. I'm afraid to let my wife shop alone as a result. 

We also have some friends who delayed their AOS by more than 2 years, eventually applied for it and were given 10 year GC's in about 4 months with absolutely no penalties. We, on the other hand, followed the process religiously and are rewarded with no action after 12 months. The arbitrary nature of the process is infuriating.

For the record, our dates are:

Service Center    CSC

Applied:               06/05/16

NOA1:                 06/13/16

Biometrics:          07/06/16

Jim

I agree with you on this.

I also noticed you are in Oregon. I used to live in Hillsboro (Close to the TV highway) :-).

~AOS : 09/11/2014 - 2 YR Green card received!.

~ROC 07/13/2017 - 10 YR Green card received!.

~N-400 : 10/28/2020 - N400 Interview & Approval/Oath Ceremony/US Citizen!

More Importantly, I am a proud Anti-Fascist!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.