mza001

I-751 June 2016 Filers (Merged Threads)

2,976 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, rshree said:

As per VJ timelines, VSC is only two weeks behind CSC!!!:rolleyes:

Capture_VJ.JPG

Well, it will be great for VSC applicants if they catch up! Although I suspect that the CSC info we have on that list is being affected by people getting approvals and not updating their timelines. VJ uses the timelines on our profiles to generate those dates, not the lists we keep in the forums. Please, everybody, :time:

Is your timeline updated?

Oath Ceremony Dec 14th, 2018 I am finally a citizen and done with USCIS for good!

IR-1/CR-1 Visa:                            

Marriage: 2013-08-05                                   I-130 Sent: 2013-10-07                                                 I-130 NOA1: 2013-10-09                               

I-130 transferred to VSC: 2014-03-12        I-130 NOA2: 2014-03-24                                              NVC Received: 2014-04-07 

Case Number and IIN: 2014-05-05             Sent ENROLL email for EP: 2014-05-06                    Gave email addresses to NVC: 2014-05-08             

DS261 submitted: 2014-05-09                    AOS invoiced and paid: 2014-05-12                           DS261 re-submitted - GRRRR! 2014-05-21               

ENROLL conf. email: 2014-06-05               Submitted AOS documents:2014-06-08                    IV fee email received: 2014-06-23 

IV fee available and paid: 2014-06-24       DS260  submitted: 2014-06-26                                   Case Complete: 2014-07-31                                       

Interview: 2014-09-19 APPROVED!!!          Visa in Hand: 2014-09-24 (Loomis depot)                POE (Pac Hwy Crossing, BC) 2014-11-08 

SSN Card arrived (approx) 2014-11-26     Green Card arrived (approx) 2014-12-17 

Removal of Conditions - I-751:

I-751 Mailed (USPS) Aug 10, 2016             NOA: August 17, 2016 (received Aug 23)                  Biometrics Letter Sent: Sept 23, 2016

Biometrics Letter Rec'd: Sept 30, 2016     Walk-In Biometrics Oct 6, 2016                                    Infopass for I-551 stamp Aug 17, 2017   

Service Request: Dec 27, 2017                   SR Response: Jan 10, 2018 (no prediction)              Senator Inquiry: Jan 5, 2018

Senator Resp: Jan 8, 2018 (60 days)         Service Request 2: Mar 8 2018                                   Senator Inquiry 2: Mar 9 2018

SR 2 Response: Mar 12 (security checks) Senator Response 2: Mar 13, 2018                            Approval (via phone!): Mar 14, 2018

New Green Card Arrived: Mar 22, 2018

Naturalization - N-400: 

Submitted N-400 Online: Feb 4, 2018       Denied for Payment Failure: Feb 8, 2018                     Resubmitted N-400 Online Feb 8, 2018

NOA: Feb 8, 2018                                          Biometrics: Feb 26, 2018                                                Interview: Nov 2,2018 (approved)

Oath: Dec 14, 2018

Dear Stakeholder, 

From January 5 through March 28, USCIS began sending some cases between service centers in order to balance workloads. We have updated our Workload Transfer Updates page with this information: 

•  Some Forms I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, for F, M, and J nonimmigrants went from the California Service Center (CSC), the Nebraska Service Center (NSC) and the Texas Service Center (TSC) to the Potomac Service Center (PSC). 
  •  Some Forms I-539, Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status, for F, M, J, or B nonimmigrants went from the VSC to the CSC
  •  Some Forms I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, for petitioners requesting H-1B nonimmigrant classification went from the VSC to the CSC
  •  Some Forms I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, for immediate relatives went from the NSC to the PSC and the TSC 
  •  Some Forms I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, for petitioners seeking L, O, and P nonimmigrant classification went from the VSC to the CSC (except for major league sports-related P petitions which will remain with the VSC)
  •  Some Forms I-129S, Nonimmigrant Petition Based on Blanket L Petition, for L nonimmigrant classification when from the VSC to the CSC
  •  Some Forms I-539, Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status, for applicants seeking the L-2, O-3, and P-4 nonimmigrant classifications that are filed together with Form I-129 went from the VSC to the CSC (except for major league sports-related P petitions which will remain with the VSC)
  •  Some Forms I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, for applicants seeking L-2 status went from the VSC to the CSC

i just received this in my email. Other cases may affect the processing times of our cases.

Edited by Anubabes268

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
34 minutes ago, Anubabes268 said:

Dear Stakeholder, 

From January 5 through March 28, USCIS began sending some cases between service centers in order to balance workloads. We have updated our Workload Transfer Updates page with this information: 

•  Some Forms I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, for F, M, and J nonimmigrants went from the California Service Center (CSC), the Nebraska Service Center (NSC) and the Texas Service Center (TSC) to the Potomac Service Center (PSC). 
  •  Some Forms I-539, Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status, for F, M, J, or B nonimmigrants went from the VSC to the CSC
  •  Some Forms I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, for petitioners requesting H-1B nonimmigrant classification went from the VSC to the CSC
  •  Some Forms I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, for immediate relatives went from the NSC to the PSC and the TSC 
  •  Some Forms I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, for petitioners seeking L, O, and P nonimmigrant classification went from the VSC to the CSC (except for major league sports-related P petitions which will remain with the VSC)
  •  Some Forms I-129S, Nonimmigrant Petition Based on Blanket L Petition, for L nonimmigrant classification when from the VSC to the CSC
  •  Some Forms I-539, Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status, for applicants seeking the L-2, O-3, and P-4 nonimmigrant classifications that are filed together with Form I-129 went from the VSC to the CSC (except for major league sports-related P petitions which will remain with the VSC)
  •  Some Forms I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, for applicants seeking L-2 status went from the VSC to the CSC

i just received this in my email. Other cases may affect the processing times of our cases.

That explains things. Seems we're in for a long wait folks.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
24 minutes ago, WinnfieldJules said:

That explains things. Seems we're in for a long wait folks.

Certainly explains things. Most of the cases being transferred are considered high priority over i751 cases so most likely they will bump them ahead of the i751 cases. I will not be surprised if CSC i751 cases start hitting the 1 year mark. I am almost at the 10.5 months mark.

~AOS : 09/11/2014 - 2 YR Green card received!.

~ROC 07/13/2017 - 10 YR Green card received!.

~N-400 : 10/28/2020 - N400 Interview & Approval/Oath Ceremony/US Citizen!

More Importantly, I am a proud Anti-Fascist!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Here also same only 40 days left in expiration of extension . I am so worried because I filed I 751 as a waiver m scared that it make take little long 😩

I don't know what to do. I cannot get to my local USCIS, there were no available appointments, now they are closed for a week because they are relocating. I set up alarms for 6am to check availability. Nothing! I'm gonna be traveling in a middle of May, coming back end of May. My letter is good until June 7th. Will they let me into the country? Do I need this stamp? Can I get a second extension letter from the main USCIS office if I call? Everything is on the edge of a knife. I'm stressed and bummed that it's taking that long to approve my GC. :(((

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country:
Timeline

Obeservartorka we have the same NOA expiration and im leaving too this week with my husband

i was able to get a stamp in my passport to lessen our worries, you have to try to check their web around midnight to get infopass. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Portugal
Timeline
1 hour ago, observatorka said:

I don't know what to do. I cannot get to my local USCIS, there were no available appointments, now they are closed for a week because they are relocating. I set up alarms for 6am to check availability. Nothing! I'm gonna be traveling in a middle of May, coming back end of May. My letter is good until June 7th. Will they let me into the country? Do I need this stamp? Can I get a second extension letter from the main USCIS office if I call? Everything is on the edge of a knife. I'm stressed and bummed that it's taking that long to approve my GC. :(((

If you are coming back by the end of May and the letter is good until June 7th, shouldn't you be fine? The only issue would be if you get delayed by a week or more.

4 minutes ago, Auzky said:

Obeservartorka we have the same NOA expiration and im leaving too this week with my husband

i was able to get a stamp in my passport to lessen our worries, you have to try to check their web around midnight to get infopass. 

I tried, midnights, early mornings. It looks like they canceled everything until they move to the new location.

1 minute ago, AK_2014 said:

If you are coming back by the end of May and the letter is good until June 7th, shouldn't you be fine? The only issue would be if you get delayed by a week or more.

I know I have to reenter on time. If I will not make an appt before I leave, I will try to schedule one while being abroad. Maybe I will get approved by that time too, we will see.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country:
Timeline

Ahh been there worrying if I'll get a stamp. First tme i went for stamp is march the officer said its too early so she didn't give me the second time this april officer was so nice didn't asked me much just check my noa and told her im leaving for vacation and she stamped my passport right away. I understand the worries especially the dates of noa is too clos there's a lot of what if?

Filed: Country: France
Timeline

People seem to be overly nervous about this topic. My husband has been in and out of the country several times with his extension letter at several different ports of entry and never had a problem. if the letter has expired then go get a stamp. otherwise you really shouldn't have any issues

1 minute ago, Auzky said:

Ahh been there worrying if I'll get a stamp. First tme i went for stamp is march the officer said its too early so she didn't give me the second time this april officer was so nice didn't asked me much just check my noa and told her im leaving for vacation and she stamped my passport right away. I understand the worries especially the dates of noa is too clos there's a lot of what if?

Almost exactly what happened to me. I had an appt scheduled already, in March. I canceled it because I read that I'm gonna be wasting my time, it's too early to get a stamp. I decided to wait until now, I had no idea that office is relocating and was going to be closed. Now it is and I'm freaking out.

2 minutes ago, hsa12390 said:

People seem to be overly nervous about this topic. My husband has been in and out of the country several times with his extension letter at several different ports of entry and never had a problem. if the letter has expired then go get a stamp. otherwise you really shouldn't have any issues

Thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.