dwheels76

NVC Filers - June 2016

956 posts in this topic

Hey Dwheels thought I should update you on here, my case was approved and the visa came May 19th. :D We are back in the states now together

tumblr_mx13xz5r3o1spaqpio1_250.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats to all who got CC and schedule interview

still waiting for cc

scan date April 29 2016

War Teacher you got cc? we have the same scan date...

No I still haven't gotten C.C

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I called NVC today scan date us May 19, 2016 and to review of case. It just sucks how some people get a case complete so quickly and others wait. The rep on the phone said that we are telling people it could take 6-8 weeks. Yucky.. But I will call next week again to see if any updates. This long process is so frustrating.

So my 2nd scan date: April 18. Passed 30 days, passed 15 day window, passed 6 weeks for review. Just talked to the representative and he just put me under "supervisor review". He said it'll take another 6 weeks! Does it really??

This is heartbreaking! :cry: :cry2: :(:huh::bonk::unsure: What do should I do?! :protest:

Congrats to everyone. We are still waiting for our case number. Will call later to see if they have it.

event.png

1/3/2009- Married

2/5/2016- I130 sent

2/11/2016- NOA1 Potomac

5/13/2016- I130 approved

5/18/2016- Sent to NVC

5/20/2016- NVC received

6/9/2016- Case # received (Welcome letter)

7/1/2016- Sent our IV and AOS packets to NVC

7/8/2016- Scan date

8/9/2016- Case Complete

9/20/2016- Medical exam

10/3/2016- Interview

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Keas after how long did you get CC? Still remember we all were in Nebraska center waiting for approval of I 130. Congratulations ?

3NA's was after 47 days. When I call I will update on the actual date my case was complete. Thanks :D

Congrats on the CC, Keas!

@samraz2906: Our NOA2 date was 4/25, case received at NVC 5/9 and welcome letters via e-mail on 5/26. I had called on the 25th to ask about the case number, so they had both our e-mail addresses on file and we both received the welcome letter via e-mail a day later. I hope this helps?

Here's to another month :)

Thanks Happiestoflives! :D

Cateogory: CR1

• NOA1/Notice of receipt: Sept. 15, 2015
  • NOA2/I130 Approved: February 8, 2016 (NO RFE) :)
  • Process slowed down by us
  • Sent documents to NVC: April 11, 2016
  • Scan date: April 14/ May 7th (NVC said both I dont know why)
  • Case Complete: May 31, 2016 (No checklist) :dancing:

August 17, 2016: Visa Approved!!!! :dancing:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

I remember when we sent the package and we got our first scan date it took most persons in that thread exactly 30 days to see their third n/a but now I noticed a lot of persons are beyond the 30 days period and they're being told 6 weeks...is NVC slowing down again?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.