KTEAM

N-400 June 2016 Filer

828 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Thank you At long Last for sharing your biometrics appt. experience. They are helpful.

i have my Biometrics appt. on June 27th and i'm travelling To U.K. in first week of July (to meet my husband), so before i leave i wanna make sure that my biometrics are accepted/good (don't need second bio appt) .

i am not sure what to do!! please help

Lubnajavid, when i log in to my USCIS account it does not even give one time password. i just type my username and password and thats it. it directs me to account which only show YOU ARE SCHEDULED For BIOMETRIC APPOINTMENT !! no other options, nothing!!! and did your biometric appt was in houston center too? which one? i am scheduled for biometrics for Sugarland service center.

biometrics scheduled for the ASC on Hwy 290

Im guessing you are now able to see your account etc.?

I created an account on that website... https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov

and then linked the case with the code given in the letter the USCIS sent in the mail.

Once you do that, you will be told that you will be required to have a one time password in addition to your normal user name/password entry...

Its basically two factor authorization and its a large digit number they send you and that expires within 10 mins - you can have it sent to your email and your mobile or either...

im going to try to get the biometrics done early like i said as it will conflict with Eid i think...

NOA1 August 3 2011
NOA2 April 14 2012
NVC receipt May 17 2012

Case upgrade request sent via email April 3 2013

Case upgraded by NVC from F2A to CR1 April 19 2013

Interview June 6th 2013 - APPROVED - case upgraded to IR1 at time of interview based on time married

Visa in hand June 10th 2013

IV fee paid using ELIS June 17th 2013

POE Houston July 15th 2013

GC arrived in mail Aug 12th 2013

SSN card arrived in mail Aug 19 2013 (1 week after applying)

Timeline

Thanks lubnajavid. Yeah, now I am able to log in to my account. Yeah go try for early biometrics because Eid will be on either 5th or 6th of July. Good luck ?

Thanks for your help kTeam ?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

KTeam, At long last and veer143 , Can you all share your biometrics experience? how was it and how long it took? did the officer tell you that your fingerprints are good or didn't say anything? did your online USCIS status changed to In-Line to interview schedule?

i received my Biometric apt. letter in mail last Friday but my online status still not changed,i mean its not showing my biometrics apt. date in my online account. everyone here can see their biometric apt. date online too but me :(

Thanks and Good Luck everyone :)

Biometrics - waited a little over an hour to be seen but only took five minutes. Our online status hasn't changed yet but hoping it will tomorrow or Monday.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

Hello friends,

Hope you all are doing great! Quick question for you ... did you put N/A in every single box that was not applicable? Some of them would not let you type in

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hello friends,

Hope you all are doing great! Quick question for you ... did you put N/A in every single box that was not applicable? Some of them would not let you type in

I did not.

But you can add the N/A by hand after you print the application. Use a black pen.

For a review of each step of my N-400 naturalization process, from application to oath ceremony, please click here.

Timeline

Hello friends,

Hi. Yes, I typed "N/A" in every single box that was Not Applicable. You can use black pen and write by hand just like I wrote my A# in last three pages of application. Or you can leave blank. (My sister's lawyer left those boxes blank in her application form N400)

I hope this helps ?

Hi fam, I sent my N-400 package on 06/22/2016, and my anniversary date is 9/19/2016 to Lewisville, Texas. can someone please update my info.

Thanks guys and may God see us through this final journey.

Berny

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Joining the N-400 June 2016 Filers Group! Good Luck to All

Citizenship

6/24/2016: Mailed N-400 package via USPS from Naval Base Yokosuka, Japan

7/11/2016: Received NOA1 dated 7/5/2016

11/3/2016: Received email from USCIS-Seoul Office with Naturalization appt set for 11/30/2016

11/30/2016: Naturalization Interview on Naval Base Yokosuka, Japan. N-400 Approved

12/1/2016: Naturalization Ceremony

June filer here! just sent my n-400 on june 21 :) Good luck to all of us!

MAFE AND JERRY FOREVER

US CITIZENSHIP JOURNEY

06.21.16 N-400 application sent thru USPS

06.23.16 Package delivered

06.27.16 NOA

06.28.16 check cashed

07.22.16 biometrics

12.12.16 interview PASSED!!

01-18-17 oath ceremony 

I'M A US CITIZEN!!!

DCF-Us Embassy Manila IR1 Journey

11.27.08 met
03.20.09 married
07.26.11 filed I-130
10.12.11 I-130 APPROVED!!!
10.24.11 medical PASSED!!!
11.14.11 interview APPROVED!!!!!
11.17.11 visa on hand ^_^
11.19.11 POE Houston Texas
11.30.11 receive welcome letter
12.10.11 GC on hand!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Early walk in successful today at Indianapolis ASC. Arrive around 230p and got done in 15 mins. They also gave me study materials for civics test.

I'm glad I'm done with biometrics. Now wait for "in line for interview" begins :)

Early walk in successful today at Indianapolis ASC. Arrive around 230p and got done in 15 mins. They also gave me study materials for civics test.

I'm glad I'm done with biometrics. Now wait for "in line for interview" begins :)

Sure gives a feeling of relief hey? But in the book and on the audio you will find they haven't updated the speaker of the house.

:oops:

Fiance visa

04/28/2011 - I-129F - DENIED

02/18/2012 - I-129F petition filed
02/24/2012 - NOA1
09/04/2012 - NOA2, 193 days

Interview:10/22/2012
POE: 10/26/2012 (245 days)

Removal of Conditions

Filed for ROC - 06/09/2015

NOA1 for ROC - 06/12/2015

Biometrics appointment - 07/17/2015

Approval for ROC - 04/20/2016 (316 days)

Naturalization Process

N-400 Filed 06/10/2016

N-400 NOA1 06/14/2016

N-400 biometrics 06/20/16

N-400 interview 01/23/2017

N-400 Oath ceremony 02/10/2017

Immigration Process took 2116 days.

Timeline

hi . did they ask you why you wanna do early biometrics? did you show them any booking/flight itinerary?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Sure gives a feeling of relief hey? But in the book and on the audio you will find they haven't updated the speaker of the house.

:oops:

Big relief :D, now I can enjoy the weekend!!

They actually have the updated correct answers to couple questions at the following link on USCIS website. House of speaker is one of them.

https://www.uscis.gov/citizenship/learners/study-test/study-materials-civics-test

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.