Mags

What's the Weather Like Where You Are?

139 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
81 here, and the becah cam seems to be offline. #######

Oh no, that's a shame. :P

Aint it a pity! lol

Hey, don't feel so bad....in a lil bit when it's practically 100 with about 98% humidity, you'll be laughin your azzes off at me.

Dunno, in Indiana the humidity is about the same. Thank gawd for central air! :lol:

oh well then that sucks, lol

I HATE THE SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!! The humidity...omG...try wearing a business suit while out and about all day long while you're trying to look all put together and the fricken lining of the suit is stickin to ya :angry: ugh not looking forward to it

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
81 here, and the becah cam seems to be offline. #######

Oh no, that's a shame. :P

Aint it a pity! lol

Hey, don't feel so bad....in a lil bit when it's practically 100 with about 98% humidity, you'll be laughin your azzes off at me.

Dunno, in Indiana the humidity is about the same. Thank gawd for central air! :lol:

oh well then that sucks, lol

I HATE THE SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!! The humidity...omG...try wearing a business suit while out and about all day long while you're trying to look all put together and the fricken lining of the suit is stickin to ya :angry: ugh not looking forward to it

Come July I don't plan on leaving the house. Ever. :P

Sunny, breezy and 78f today :thumbs:

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

85 degrees and sunny and breezy! Lovely day actually!

At this rate my hair is gonna fade AND go curly. Heaven forbid! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you color your own hair?? Some people have all the luck! I never can get the color right when I do. Professional all the way..only because my hair turns brassy when I do it!

All You Need Is Love...

*The Beatles*

I am a wife!! Whoa this is weird!

From Yahoo weather:

Today: Sun and clouds mixed. High 58F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.

Tonight: A mix of light rain and snow late. Low near 35F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.

I don't mind the daytime as I hate hot weather, but at night it's getting to be a bit much for May... :unsure:

Met the ole man in January 1998

Jan. 2004: K1 visa issued ~ April 2004: Got on a plane ~ Nov. 2004: GC in my mucky hands ~ Dec. 2006: Received 10 YR GC

September 2008 - US passport delivered!

Currently 88 here in South Georgia with an expected high of 92 :)

Was just back to England for a visit and must say the weather was really pleasant for April.

08/15/08 I-751 submitted to VSC

10/01/08 Biometrics completed

03/02/09 Case transferred to CSC

04/04/2009 Received approval letter

03/31/2009 Date of Decision

05/01/2009 Card production ordered

05/07/2009 Received card

In matters of style,

swim with the current;

in matters of principle,

stand like a rock.

- Thomas Jefferson

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.