Mags

What's the Weather Like Where You Are?

139 posts in this topic

today is sunny and clear with a slight breeze.

Says it will get to 70 today but we shall see.

I wore a short sleeved shirt in hopes!

All You Need Is Love...

*The Beatles*

I am a wife!! Whoa this is weird!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunny here too... :dance:

How's the garden?

A lot of my flowers got zapped a week ago....

Home~It is supposed to rain tomorrow I think yuck0

All You Need Is Love...

*The Beatles*

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

How's the garden?

Luckily, I only had a few shoots coming through but they are pretty much gone I reckon. The bulbs I planted hadn't poked above ground yet, so I am crossing my fingers that they will be all right. A few of the trees we have have had their leaves burned off by frost, they *should* be all right and recover. Might not get many apples this year though... :(

How's the garden?

Luckily, I only had a few shoots coming through but they are pretty much gone I reckon. The bulbs I planted hadn't poked above ground yet, so I am crossing my fingers that they will be all right. A few of the trees we have have had their leaves burned off by frost, they *should* be all right and recover. Might not get many apples this year though... :(

yar...the fruit trees are hurting down this way! But main problem is it got way to warm very quickly.

All You Need Is Love...

*The Beatles*

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
I'm pleased to announce that................................it's 70f today! :dance:

Sorry! Thats just not fair as I continue to freeze my ####### off here in Buffalo. :P I want warm weather NOW!!!!

Filed: Timeline
I'm pleased to announce that................................it's 70f today! :dance:

Sorry! Thats just not fair as I continue to freeze my ####### off here in Buffalo. :P I want warm weather NOW!!!!

Beach Cam

neener :devil:

Edited by LisaD

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Beach Cam

neener :devil:

:o You nasty little disorganizer you!!! :P Just plain mean, but I luv ya just the same! :lol:

*smiles* It got up to 70 here too!

Not today though! rin in the forecast!

All You Need Is Love...

*The Beatles*

It's partly cloudy and cold here today.

The weather is going to turn rubbish...cold with highs lower than 60F and RAIN. All that glorious weather last week was just a cruel tease.

The BBC London weather dude said on Breakfast this morning that it is going to be 22C today, and looking out my office window it is a smidge hazy but sunny nonetheless! And it going to hover between 18 and 21 through the weekend, showers on Sunday. We'll be messing about with the moped this weekend so I hope the weather holds! :P

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: Timeline
It's partly cloudy and cold here today.

The weather is going to turn rubbish...cold with highs lower than 60F and RAIN. All that glorious weather last week was just a cruel tease.

The BBC London weather dude said on Breakfast this morning that it is going to be 22C today, and looking out my office window it is a smidge hazy but sunny nonetheless! And it going to hover between 18 and 21 through the weekend, showers on Sunday. We'll be messing about with the moped this weekend so I hope the weather holds! :P

You Southies make me sick. :lol:

Then again, I'm on my way to warm sunny Texas and you're going to Connecticut...so I'll be laughing soon. ;)

24 June 2007: Leaving day/flying to Dallas-Fort Worth

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.