Mags

What's the Weather Like Where You Are?

139 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

and the irony is that I'd rather be having snow flurries, lol

Then swap places with me! We keep getting light snow here in Buffalo and I am sick to death of it!!

P.S. Its good to see you back Lisa!!! Bringing sassy back!!!

Awww ty :blush:

btw, start packing :thumbs:

All packed! Where should I turn up??? :jest:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

and the irony is that I'd rather be having snow flurries, lol

Then swap places with me! We keep getting light snow here in Buffalo and I am sick to death of it!!

P.S. Its good to see you back Lisa!!! Bringing sassy back!!!

Awww ty :blush:

btw, start packing :thumbs:

All packed! Where should I turn up??? :jest:

Head south :thumbs:

It is sooooo nice here at the moment.....all warmish and springish :P

Holy #######! Not *more* snow, Lou Lou! :blink:

I remember how warm it was at Christmas, but when my Mom got home from DC after Easter she had to shovel off her back steps so she could even get in the house. She's lived there for a little over 10 years now and have never seen so much snow.

My in-laws in Montreal joke that they are ready to start using the dog sled because they are sick of digging out their car.

It actually snowed (a dusting) here on Saturday morning but now is just chilly and threatening to rain. Crazy assed weather.

Yup! So your Mum will probably get a bit more than us as she usually does. They've now given us an extra few inches for overnight too...how generous. :rolleyes: It started around 7 here and has been heavy ever since. A friend who has lived here for 30 years says this is the worst mud season he's experienced. It would be nice if we could actually stay in mud season though...this is probably the 4th attempt this month.

Met the ole man in January 1998

Jan. 2004: K1 visa issued ~ April 2004: Got on a plane ~ Nov. 2004: GC in my mucky hands ~ Dec. 2006: Received 10 YR GC

September 2008 - US passport delivered!

Everyone knows it's all we talk about.....so, what's it like where you are today?

Today, in Indiana, it is 38.6f/4.5c and throwing it down with rain. Lovely job!

Cold rainy and windy......just like the UK!!!! I am sooooooooo ready for spring to be here :0)

Snowing in Buffalo. AGAIN. Ugh. I hate it!

Didn't realise you're in Buffalo, Julez. You lot really DO get hit with lake snow over there. I got caught in storm there about 7 years ago. Crazy weather. It's a nice lil place though. :yes:

Met the ole man in January 1998

Jan. 2004: K1 visa issued ~ April 2004: Got on a plane ~ Nov. 2004: GC in my mucky hands ~ Dec. 2006: Received 10 YR GC

September 2008 - US passport delivered!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
Snowing in Buffalo. AGAIN. Ugh. I hate it!

Didn't realise you're in Buffalo, Julez. You lot really DO get hit with lake snow over there. I got caught in storm there about 7 years ago. Crazy weather. It's a nice lil place though. :yes:

Don't get me wrong Lou Lou - I love Buffalo! Lived here my whole life. BUT I am sick of snow at this point - even if its just a little bit! I'd prefer the April showers right about now!!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Well, today the SUN IS SHINING! Yes, you heard me correctly and.......it is well above freezing. 43f/5c. Not much higher but, at this point, I'll take whatever can be thrown at me. Except vegetables, don't want those thrown at me. They hurt.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.