phil and sam

incomplete fill out in i129f

11 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Hi im new here..my fiance forgot to fill out the portion in i129f about "fiance address abroad" i feel so worried that it may affect our application..need some advice please...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Where would they send the Packet 3 to if they don't have the beneficiary's address?

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Filed: IR-5 Country: Seychelles
Timeline

My fiance fill up my mailing address..he just forgot to fill up my current address..

I heard of people leaving the fiance phone number out and did not get RFE, it had to be updated during the DS-160 process...I really doubt this would be the same in your case since the address is required for communicating by mail. I hope I am wrong for your own sake of being delayed.

You said he left it blank and now you are saying he filled up your mailing address but forgot to fill your current address...Did he or did he not write something where it states "Fiance address abroad?" If he did fill out with mailing address then you should be good. You can change it to current address during your DS-160 if you petition was approved.

Timeline

Yes he filled out my mailing address and forgot to fill out the portion " fiance address abroad" he just leave it blank..im really worried about it...but some is saying that im good..but i felt a little upset..

Timeline

Anyway thank you so much..just hoping that its may not affect our case..he did not write anything in that portion..even state..but he completely filled out my mailing address...hope its work..

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hi im new here..my fiance forgot to fill out the portion in i129f about "fiance address abroad" i feel so worried that it may affect our application..need some advice please...

It might get rejected and you will receive a letter in the mail. All you have to do is fill it again. They don't take your money if it's incomplete or insufficient funds or anything like that. No worries at all. It's usually comes few days after you send it (noa 1)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Haiti
Timeline

Right before I sent mine, I caught one line that I had failed to sign. After signing, I mailed it and spent all the rest of processing imagining that I'd made some other mistake that was going to prompt an RFE.I spent weeks worrying about it and it turns out no RFE given. Since then I've realized that RFEs suck but that they aren't worth worrying that you might get one. Yes, it might cause a processing delay which is the last thing anyone wants but relax. There's nothing you can do to change it now and if it comes, your fiancé should be able to address it the same day. Trust me it's much better to accept that one might come but that you'll deal with it at that time rather than waste your peace of mind worry about something you have no control over. I promise that the sooner you put it out of your mind the smoother this gross process will go. And if you haven't, be sure to tell your fiancé that it was just a mistake and it will be okay. They have to feel way worse than you do since it was their oops.

K-1 from Haiti - NOA1: 5/27/2014; NOA2: 7/8 USCIS never updated to say that it was sent to the NVC (just in case you're as concerned about your status not updating as I was about mine)
NVC Case Number Received: 7/31; Left NVC: 8/1 - tracked via DHL website; CEAC Status - Ready: 8/7; Packet 3 Received: 9/5 - Beneficiary received packet / Medical Completed: 9/19;
DS-160 Submitted: 9/22 - (CEAC date updated); Packet 3 Submitted: 9/26; Packet 4 Received: 10/24; Interview Date: 11/6 @ 7 am Interview Result: Approved!
CEAC Status Issued: 11/10; USTraveldocs.com finally acknowledged Fiance's passport actually in their system: 11/20; Passport Received: 11/21;

POE: 11/23/2014; Wedding: 2/14/2015

AOS/EAD/AP Filed: 2/21/2015;

USCIS EAD & AP received: 2/25; USCIS AOS received: 2/27; Received NOA1s in mail: 3/5; Biometrics: 3/26; EAD/AP Card in Production: 5/11; EAD/AP Card Mailed: 5/1; EAD/AP Card Received 5/19; NPIW Letter dated: 6/11/15; Green card Approved: 10/1/15;

Green card Received: 10/7/15

Timeline

Thank you so much..i dont have any worry now..i learn to be more positive...i do some research too..then some of the answer is pretty good..as long that my mailling address filled out and i have a cureent address in my g325a we are good..hopefully its work..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.