Milenka

February Filers CSC, NSC, TSC

1,324 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
hurray for the touch, hopefully an approval for you soon. Where are you at in Salt Lake if you don't mind me asking? I'm from Sandy, originally. I moved to Cali two years ago from Salt Lake, no wait, almost 3 yrs. I lived in Millcreek, just down from the base of Parleys Canyon. Just Curious. Go Utes!!!! Jen

Thanks :) I'm from Germany, but my fiancee lives in the Ogden area, north of SLC.

02/04/2008: Received permanent resident card (approved 01/30/2008)

11/01/2009: File for removal of conditions

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
:dance: Go TomTom ! :dance: I think you are getting REALLY CLOSE to the approval! :yes:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

That's kind of cruel to say it's been decided but not to say which way :(

I think my call Friday drew attention to the fact that the NOA2 had not been generated - I got my email today saying it has been sent, even though NVC already has the case!

1/24/07 - I-129F mailed to Nebraska Service Center

2/4/07 - I-129F returned to me, needs original signature

2/5/07 - I-129F re-submitted to California Service Center

2/9/07 - I-129F received per CSC; I never received hard copy NOA1

2/14/07 - Touch

3/11/07 - Still awaiting snail mail NOA1

4/18/07 - Touch

5/4/07 - Touch - "Marked for approval" per RFE trick phone call 5/18

5/7/07 - Touch

5/18/07 - Received and entered at NVC per phone call!

5/21/07 - NOA2

5/22/07 - Forwarded to embassy

5/23/07 - Paper NOA2

Timeline

Yes, it is cruel, but remember they have metal spikes on their toilet paper.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

My birthday is in three days. I'm hoping with it comes an NOA2. C'mon baby!! :dance:

Neal (UK) and Cari (USA)

N-400

01-30-2013 Sent N-400 to Dallas Lockbox
02-04-2013 Package marked as "Delivered"
02-07-2013 Check cashed
02-08-2013 NOA
02-21-2013 Biometrics
02-25-2013 Inline for Interview

04-08-2013 Interview

05-31-2013 Oath Ceremony

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline

Another February approval! I was one of the first to record touches, one on 5/1 and another on 5/2 and now I'm guessing on 5/1 was the approval and the one on 5/2 was outprocessing to the NVC. I wasn't notified by mail or email by CSC and I called them using the "RFE trick" and the lady didn't tell me anything new and didn't tell me I had been approved or anything just the usual "you're within processing limits, you were mailed a NOA1 on Feb 9th etc..." So either she was lying or their system "is practically identical" to the online status page we sign up for as I was told by the lady answering the phone.

Timeline

I cannot get through to save my life! I have tried to call NVC all day.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
I cannot get through to save my life! I have tried to call NVC all day.

same here.... :help:

Can someone gives us detailed steps on what menus to access and what to say in order to get through....?

-------------------------CR-1-------------------------

02/23/2007 ----- I-130 sent to CSC

03/01/2007 ----- NOA-1 date

06/07/2007 ----- Touched ! (Please... not an RFE)

06/11/2007 ----- UPDATE (Received RFE today...sent evidence back same day)

06/12/2007 ----- Touched ! (come on... I sent the info. already. What now?)

06/13/2007 ----- RFE accepted in Laguna Niguel; signed by V. Semegi

06/21/2007 ----- UPDATE - Response to RFE received; Case processing resumed

07/09/2007 ----- APPROVAL NOTICE SENT !!!

07/23/2007 ----- NVC starts case processing

------------------- Jame's Shortcuts in Progress ;)

10/16/2007 ----- CASE COMPLETE !!! ...Finally

10/25/2007 ----- CASE FORWARDED TO MUMBAI !!!

12/04/2007 ----- INTERVIEW PACKET !!!

01/24/2008 ----- VISA GRANTED!!!............PASSPORT IN HAND !!! :)

01/30/2008 ----- ARRIVAL TO U.S !!! :)

12/30/2009 ----- I-751 sent

THANK YOU to all the wonderful VJ'rs for their help and concern... It would have been difficult without you...

Timeline

Press 1 then 5 is all I know. I have heard conflicting things . I hear call after 6pm, then I am told by a seasoned member to call early in the morning.

kodasmall3.jpg

is there a international number?

and when you call just to get an idea if they have it or not..... can they find you in their system even if you dont know the new case number?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Is this same number everyone is calling? 1-800-375-5283

what's this other number for? 1-800-767-1833

they're both listed on the USCIS contact page.

-------------------------CR-1-------------------------

02/23/2007 ----- I-130 sent to CSC

03/01/2007 ----- NOA-1 date

06/07/2007 ----- Touched ! (Please... not an RFE)

06/11/2007 ----- UPDATE (Received RFE today...sent evidence back same day)

06/12/2007 ----- Touched ! (come on... I sent the info. already. What now?)

06/13/2007 ----- RFE accepted in Laguna Niguel; signed by V. Semegi

06/21/2007 ----- UPDATE - Response to RFE received; Case processing resumed

07/09/2007 ----- APPROVAL NOTICE SENT !!!

07/23/2007 ----- NVC starts case processing

------------------- Jame's Shortcuts in Progress ;)

10/16/2007 ----- CASE COMPLETE !!! ...Finally

10/25/2007 ----- CASE FORWARDED TO MUMBAI !!!

12/04/2007 ----- INTERVIEW PACKET !!!

01/24/2008 ----- VISA GRANTED!!!............PASSPORT IN HAND !!! :)

01/30/2008 ----- ARRIVAL TO U.S !!! :)

12/30/2009 ----- I-751 sent

THANK YOU to all the wonderful VJ'rs for their help and concern... It would have been difficult without you...

Timeline

I said I was not going to do this, but after finally getting through, our case is now at NVC, so you can say we are indeed approved.

My dear friends whom I have come to know here, I want this to be a testimony! My Lord and Savior has bestowed on me this blessing. He has done this work, and I am humbled . I give all the credit to Him.

Thank you all who have stood by me and offered up prayers, those who encouraged me when I felt hopeless. I have no words to express my gratitude to you other than say Iam thankfull.

God bless each and every one of you! (F)

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
My birthday is in three days. I'm hoping with it comes an NOA2. C'mon baby!! :dance:

we all wish you a great birthday gift, NOA2 that is.. (F)

I called USCIuselessS this am, was adamant about speaking to someone who could tell me something other than the standard answer. I was transfered to someone who told me our case was decided on May 11th. She would not say denied or approved. She said a hard copy will arrive early June or mid June.

She did make a slight slip and said when my ' approval arrived through the mail...' ,so I dunno what to think here.

wuhoo!! nagi's approved!! :dance: this is so exciting!! :dance:

We haven't even been touched once since our NOA1 on 3/1/2007 :(

that's okay tomtom, we haven't been touched for exactly 90days up until the day before our noa2 was issued..so be positive, it should come anytime soon.. :thumbs:

We haven't even been touched once since our NOA1 on 3/1/2007 :(
haha!

we should all invite each other to each other's weddings if we're all going to the US....

Good idea! We definitely ALL have to K.I.T.!

Oh yea...you guys and gals help me keep my sanity. I am very fortunate to have stumbled along this site and meet/struggled with you all...

Hehe. You're one of the CSC survivors. Dan and I are too. I even had to make a sig for it :P

-Gemvita

wow, i would love to have that same sig too :D going through csc and have survived is really tough!! :luv:

by the way guys just a quick update, after sending an email to nvc we finally was able to get a reply from them and got my nvc case number after 15 days, they also told us that we will be receiving a notice once our case will be forwarded to US embassy in our country and we're praying we will be getting the letter from US embassy within the week or sooner... :innocent:

the opinions that i express in this website are my own and are not legal advise...thank you...

06/18/12: I-130 for parents approved

06/25/12: received email from USDOS - with MNL# assigned for both parents & agent registration (DS-3032)

06/25/12: received email from USDOS - requesting for AOS (Affidavit of Support) processing fee for $88.00

click here for my parents I-130 Journey

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.