brnidokiegurl

LATE SATURDAY OR EARLY SUNDAY

36 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
[

How's the tummy?

Tummy is still doing some flip flops but the immodium seems to have helped. Can you imagine?? One dose of 2 tablets on Friday?? I was afraid to take more after that (bad after-taste, yuck!!!) then I didn't bother yesterday. LOL, so I still get a few twitches and remain guardedly optimistic.

I am dancing around the house today trying to get myself energized for the week, LOL, :dance::dance::dance: . . . . amazing how a sick tummy can make you lose so much energy. Water, water, water . . . add some carbs . . . need energy!!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Do we know where our children are? I don't get it, but I'm not surprised.

Happy Sunday everyone!

no im not surprised you dont, back a while when the news came on they would give the time and say its ..... do you know where your children are, so are you surprised you dont know everything and also spell incorrectly or are you surprised that some things i do know and you dont.

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

no im not surprised you dont, back a while when the news came on they would give the time and say its ..... do you know where your children are, so are you surprised you dont know everything and also spell incorrectly or are you surprised that some things i do know and you dont.

Was that really necessary??? :wacko:

Inlovingmemory-2.gif

October 13, 2005: VISA IN HAND!!!

November 15, 2005 - Arrival at JFK!!!

January 28, 2006 - WEDDING!!!

February 27, 2006 - Sent in AOS

June 23, 2006 - AP approved

June 29, 2006 - EAD approved

June 29, 2006 - Transferred to CSC

October 2006 - 2 year green card received!

July 15, 2008 - Sent in I-751

July 22, 2008 - I-751 NOA

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

:whistle::lol::lol:

Edited by sarah and hicham

WOWZERS!

hsp.gif

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Timeline

NO, it really wasn't necessary. I don't see any reason to be spoken to like that.

Filed: Other Timeline

Do we know where our children are? I don't get it, but I'm not surprised.

Happy Sunday everyone!

We can chalk this uncalled for snottiness up to the barking dogs last night.

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

the long lost pillar: belief in angels

she may be fat but she's not 50

found by the crass patrol

"poisoned by a jew" sounds like a Borat song

If you bring up the truth, you're a PSYCHOPATH, life lesson #442.

It's amazing how no one sees snottiness in what Sarah said.

What is snotty about someone saying about themselves that she isn't surprised she doesn't get the reference? I didn't get it, either. I have no idea what Brown means, but I don't know everything, so I'm not surprised I don't know. Is that snotty? That I admit I don't know what she is talking about?

HSP is right.

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

Timeline

no your right it wasnt necessary and i apoligize to everyone else but after so much jabbing ... respect deserves respect or does that lesson surprise you to, you can use all the little laughy faces you got, you been doing it to others and now me for quite awhile.

TIMELINE

-------------

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

Timeline
no your right it wasnt necessary and i apoligize to everyone else but after so much jabbing ... respect deserves respect or does that lesson surprise you to, you can use all the little laughy faces you got, you been doing it to others and now me for quite awhile.

You know, I barely post on this board anymore but I am truly amazed at how long you are capable of holding a grudge against me.

For someone who talks about wanting a decent board to post in you sure sent this thread to hell and fast. Why can't you just explain the reference to those who don't understand it since that's all that is required and all that was asked? You're not teaching any lesson other than the one about jumping to conclusions only gets you deeper into #######.

Timeline

How can i have a grudge, we have never corresponded, what would i be holding against you. Maybe you know of a reason i should??? and you think i have a grudge?? But i think most will atest to how easy going and playful i usually am having no grudges to hold. True you have not been on but when you did, you chose only to jab, and that I don't deserve. Sorry Sarah i have more pressing things now than grudges of something i dont even know what it would be about.

I dont want this to turn into a fighting thread, if needed i will tell Ewok to close wont bother me in the least. Im not going to give everyone the playground for insults. Again sorry to the group.

TIMELINE

-------------

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

Timeline
How can i have a grudge, we have never corresponded, what would i be holding against you. Maybe you know of a reason i should??? and you think i have a grudge?? But i think most will atest to how easy going and playful i usually am having no grudges to hold. True you have not been on but when you did, you chose only to jab, and that I don't deserve. Sorry Sarah i have more pressing things now than grudges of something i dont even know what it would be about.

I dont want this to turn into a fighting thread, if needed i will tell Ewok to close wont bother me in the least. Im not going to give everyone the playground for insults. Again sorry to the group.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.