600 posts in this topic

Why cases from Phillipines are auto expedited? worth reading:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/535978-why-is-philippines-auto-expedited/

Shame some people really jealous and laying into people from Phillipines, but yes something happened that forced auto that hasn't been applied to other countries and I think that's the injustice - actually really happy for anyone to get through this process smoothly ?

May 5 - I-130 Received

June 17 - RFE Received

August 4 - NOA2
October 3 - USICIS sent to NVC
October 12 - NVC received (69 days in limbo)
? - case number assigned
? - AOS bill paid
? - call NVC to review DS-261 and get IV invoice unlocked
? - IV bill paid
? - submit DS-260
? - send IV/AOS package
? - scan date

? - cc

? - interview date

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi I received a Rfe on October 8 and sent response to USCIS on the October 15 and they received my response on October 17 does any know how long it might take for me to get on approval or some kind of action on my case.

Hi I received a Rfe on October 8 and sent response to USCIS on the October 15 and they received my response on October 17 does any know how long it might take for me to get on approval or some kind of action on my case.

They got my response to my rfe back in july and until now i have not heard anything from them and my PD IS MAY 26

Edited by maRYANn15

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline

I had received RFE on October 3rd; RFE Response was received on October 11th; still waiting for approval. It on average takes 14-20 days according to visa journey statistics.

Timeline

They got my response to my rfe back in july and until now i have not heard anything from them and my PD IS MAY 26

That's a long wait have called to get any info

Timeline

I had received RFE on October 3rd; RFE Response was received on October 11th; still waiting for approval. It on average takes 14-20 days according to visa journey statistics.

I hope it's 14-20 days that would be good news but I've heard of others waiting for much longer months.

That's a long wait have called to get any info

I have not called because im barely gonna hot my 5 months on the 26. But if i dont hear anything by november 1st then i will give them call! Hopefully i hear something back this week!

Timeline

I hope it's 14-20 days that would be good news but I've heard of others waiting for much longer months.

Its not 14-20 days because i have been waiting for 3 months after they have recieved my rfe! And the 14-20 days hou mention i think it says it adds 14-30 days because of the rfe!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

Some folks around my receipt number had RFE response received on October 6th; they got approved on October 18th; 12 days only. So, there is hope!

They received my RFE on Oct. 3th, and here we are still waiting...

Edited by yoel

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Out of curiosity, what were you guys' RFE for? Just trying to look ahead to anything and everything I may need to gather. Thanks again!

I didn't send any supporting documents with my initial application. So they wanted proof of my US citizenship, marriage certificate (original and translated), and translated divorce document.

Filed: Timeline

Ive still havent got no response of my i-130 been approved but i called uscis and they told me to check back with them in November be because theyre on April 2016 so bu next month they'll be on may 2016. So hopefully we get the good news and move to the next step also the good thing we havent recieved nothing saying if were missing something so that means its just matter of time hopefully were on the right track☺

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline

Out of curiosity, what were you guys' RFE for? Just trying to look ahead to anything and everything I may need to gather. Thanks again

>> If you are naturalized US citizen don't make an assumption that USCIS still has your birth certificate or an equivalent. My RFE was I didn't send my birth certificate again. I have been US citizen based on that birth certificate but somehow USCIS does not have it in their records.

So, lesson is never assume that USCIS has your birth certificate based on some previous processing!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.