contruable

Have they started scheduling JUNE interview for Vietnam yet?

82 posts in this topic

Congrats Tylertruc!

I will be following your timeline closely because my spouse is also in Vietnam. Let me know how is the interview. I'm waiting for a case complete at NVC.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I called today. My interview is scheduled for july 26th and I had an April 1st CC.

Congratulation! I didn't make any call for awhile. I'm kinda lost hope. I'm the unluckiest person on here.

Congratulation! I didn't make any call for awhile. I'm kinda lost hope. I'm the unluckiest person on here.

I think u will get interview day too coz ur case completed before us.

Hope u get ur day soon . Goodluck.

Timeline

You should call!!! Your interview date is set. I know it for sure. Call right away. Ask them when your date is!! They told me they filled all the CC's up to April 18th. My CC is April 20th so I am the unluckiest. HAHA!! But it seems very strange there were not any dates for the beginning of july... if you look at the cc to interview spreadsheet, the last interview scheduled before yours was june 20. What happened to all the days inbetween? Are there that many CC out there? I'm so confused about the whole scheduling process. I don't know why we can't schedule it ourselves the moment our case is complete... the whole process is so inefficient. I called and they told me I have to wait another month. Mine is in August.

You should call!!! Your interview date is set. I know it for sure. Call right away. Ask them when your date is!! They told me they filled all the CC's up to April 18th. My CC is April 20th so I am the unluckiest. HAHA!! But it seems very strange there were not any dates for the beginning of july... if you look at the cc to interview spreadsheet, the last interview scheduled before yours was june 20. What happened to all the days inbetween? Are there that many CC out there? I'm so confused about the whole scheduling process. I don't know why we can't schedule it ourselves the moment our case is complete... the whole process is so inefficient. I called and they told me I have to wait another month. Mine is in August.

So sorry to hear that! I was think they will schedule interview for all case completed on April. Compare to another country ,VN is one of slow.

They still scheduled for interview, if they find out and have some day open in April, u will in too. Never know.

Have a good day.

Timeline

I want to specially Thank You BigCatCougar and PDNK, you guys courage me when I was hopeless.

I called NVC today. My interview date is July 26 same day as Tyler. NVC also told me that I should be receiving an interview letter next week.

I want to specially Thank You BigCatCougar and PDNK, you guys courage me when I was hopeless. I called NVC today. My interview date is July 26 same day as Tyler. NVC also told me that I should be receiving an interview letter next week.

Congratulations! Waiting is a most over..I'm still not yet receive interview letter by email yet( don't know they send by mail or just email) I think maybe next week too.

Now u can relax ya.

Have a good weekend.

I called today. My interview is scheduled for july 26th and I had an April 1st CC.

Hi TylerTrúc.

Did u receive interview day by email yet? I'm still waiting...

Timeline

PDNK, do you know that... back in April, I called NVC. One of the NVC guys gave me faulty information. He told me that the interview has been scheduled for June 6 at 8:00 AM.

So back in April, I literally waited a whole week, and there was no email or anything. Then, I decided to call NVC again; another NVC guy picked up the phone call, and he told me that there is no interview date assigned to my case. (This BS story was back in APril). That's why right now I am afraid that... the same BS will happen again.

Timeline

Hey guys, again congratulations on receiving your dates. You are right PDNK... maybe someone will cancel... we never know and they might fit me in somewhere. Who knows. The guy I talked to said that most likely my case will have an august date. But he said July might not be done. So you are right PDNK. Thank you ^^. As for both of your email letters. Remember don't count on waiting for the NVC. Call them and contact the embassy via email about your appointment. The embassy is faster at answering their emails than the NVC is. Contact them please to be sure. Yes I remember reading that post of yours contruable, where you asked how long the interview letter takes. Again this whole process is BS... excuse my language. My wifes friend just passed her interview. They didn't ask to see anything. Her husband and child were present. They are more concerned with K visas now. There are more fraud cases with the K visa because it's faster. Good luck guys. I really hope you contact the NVC and embassy like I said to. I really hope the NVC didn't give you any false information. Otherwise this is really going to be disappointing.

I want to specially Thank You BigCatCougar and PDNK, you guys courage me when I was hopeless. I called NVC today. My interview date is July 26 same day as Tyler. NVC also told me that I should be receiving an interview letter next week.

No problem. Just confirm your appointment and go to your daughter and wife as soon as you can!! They are waiting for you!! Good luck man!!

PDNK, do you know that... back in April, I called NVC. One of the NVC guys gave me faulty information. He told me that the interview has been scheduled for June 6 at 8:00 AM. So back in April, I literally waited a whole week, and there was no email or anything. Then, I decided to call NVC again; another NVC guy picked up the phone call, and he told me that there is no interview date assigned to my case. (This BS story was back in APril). That's why right now I am afraid that... the same BS will happen again.

I just called them. They said is same interview for both my parents at July 29th ,and I asked how come I didnt receive email yet, they said email will come soon .I also checked my email with her again want everything is correct.

So I thing we just wait then, hope we get soon.

Anyway thanks contruable and BigCatCougar.

Timeline

Just received interview letter by email after called .

Hope u guy get letter too.

Have a good day.

Congrats PDNK!!! That means contruable and Tyler should receive theirs soon or they already have. Again congrats!! I called and a man informed me that they are still scheduling for July until the 15th of this month. Then they will start around the last week of this month for August dates. I am keeping hope but we will see. I will call again on the 15th to see if an appointment was set. Good luck to you all and I hope your wives (and parents) are here soon. We have been waiting so long now. Have a great June and happy preparing!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.