Sandy john

i 864 part 6 plz help

9 posts in this topic

i start to fill out i864 here i need ur friends help .

part 6.sponsor employement and income

1.a. i am currently:

employed as a/an

---------------------------

---------------------------

1.a.1(if ap1 name of employer plicable)

------------------------------------

------------------------------------

2.my current individual income is:

-------------------

$ ------------------

here i some detail.very month i get 1350$ from scoical security for my disablity and i start working november 2015 at dollar general .the check i get every 2 weeks from my job is depend on my working hours. i got my w2 from my employer dollar genral in jan 2016.so now i get money from 2 sourse.

should i write social security income in 1.a question. and write dollar genrel in question number 1.a.1 .and how should i know or where i can find what is exactly that what is my current income.

i hope u friend will help me to file out most diffcult part of application.can i fill out i864 with hand writing too? the question which is not related to me what should i write there exaple N/A ,none or should i leave them as blank.

thanks

Filed: Timeline

1. Social Security is not employing you. You should put the information for your job.

2. Take your average pay per week and multiply by 52. Then add how much your Social Security disability payments are over 1 year.

Thanks for reply. I am cashier at store . How should I multi ply my average pay with 52 Cos it's just 6 months I start the job. And where should I mention social security 1350$ in the his form.does w2 don't show exactly how much u made per month or year. And in which source income is coming.

It doesn't matter how many months you've worked there. Multiply your hourly wage by how many hours you work on average a week, then multiply that by 52. That's how much you get annually from your job. You should know what your hourly wage is; and if not just look on your pay stubs. Multiply how much you get from Social Security per month by 12 (if it's monthly); that's how much you get annually from Social Security. Add those together and put that in your current individual annual income (Part 6 #2).

It doesn't matter how many months you've worked there. Multiply your hourly wage by how many hours you work on average a week, then multiply that by 52. That's how much you get annually from your job. You should know what your hourly wage is; and if not just look on your pay stubs. Multiply how much you get from Social Security per month by 12 (if it's monthly); that's how much you get annually from Social Security. Add those together and put that in your current individual annual income (Part 6 #2).

Thankyou u for wonderful detail now it will b easy for me to fill up.does embassy or nvc required pay stubs or is it optional to give the, .specialy even after when thy ask for w2.

• 1 month later...

Thankyou u for wonderful detail now it will b easy for me to fill up.does embassy or nvc required pay stubs or is it optional to give the, .specialy even after when thy ask for w2.

I attached my work hours sheet with complete pay history.i could not calculate it .its my 7 month work hours as its shows on employment data report. I got 8.50$ per hour. I don't know how much it will make annual. I get 1381$ every month from social security. Please kindly calculate how much my annul income will be.from both sources.

Plus on i864 asking from recent tax year. I attach the screen shot of my w2 .i don't understand what is w2 saying. Why they put 1044 on it and for what. Should I click on question most recent tax year and attach my 2015 w2 with it. I start worked at november 2015. If u need any information to understand more better u can ask.i will be very very thankful for help me out on this as I am stuck on this from past few days,

post-234040-0-58351100-1464529992_thumb.jpeg

post-234040-0-64639100-1464530035_thumb.jpeg

It's hard because you work a different number of hours every pay period. It seems you get paid every 2 weeks. I would take a rough "average" of the gross pay you would get in a pay period, and then multiply by 26 (number of 2-week periods per year). And then also multiply your social security monthly income and multiply by 12.

The 1044 seems to be the pay you received in 2015 from that company since you started working there. Summing the gross pay for the pay periods where the pay date was in 2015 from your spreadsheet, comes out to exactly that number. But anyway, for the I-864 Part 6 #19a-c, you need to fill out the number from the "total income" line from your tax return for those years, and not anything from the W-2.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.