gradtaai

Bumrungrad

11 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

We got there at 9:30, physical over before noon. They want you to come before 11. Cost now 3100bht. My wife only had to have second Tdap 963bht for a total of 4063bht. They will take either the 1 X 1.5 photos or the 2 x 2. 2 hour wait after physical to get sealed packet for immigration.

Filed: Timeline

Lucky you, I had to pay 6900 baht. Good thing I had 6000 and cash and an atm card with me.

I-129F Mailed: Aug 16, 2013 | Interview at Embassy Jan 24, 2014

K-1 VISA IN HAND: March 6, 2014

I-485 Mailed: June 20, 2014 | NPIW: October 15, 2014 | Welcome Letter: June 23, 2015

2 YR GREEN CARD IN HAND: June 26, 2015

I-751 Mailed: March 20, 2017 | Approval Letter: February 24, 2018

10 YR GREEN CARD IN HAND: March 23, 2018

N-400 Filed Online: March 20, 2018

I don't think anything has changed, it might be your girl had more paperwork of vaccinations than mine did.

I-485 Mailed: June 20, 2014 | NPIW: October 15, 2014 | Welcome Letter: June 23, 2015

Timeline

I don't think anything has changed, it might be your girl had more paperwork of vaccinations than mine did.

Well, my wife had no vaccination records either. She only had to have the Tdap and the MMR. We got the MMR at another hospital before going over for the medical, for a little over 400. So unless Bumrungrad is charging over 2500 for the MMR, I can't see how it could come out over 6500. I'm not arguing with you over what you were charged, I'm just reporting on our visit April 26. Anyway, just to show the cost was not out of line

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/582507-bumrumgrad-medical/

Filed: Other Country: Thailand
Timeline

I think BNH charges only a couple or three hundred baht more than Bumrungrad, so the vaccinations are definitely what bumped ours up to Bt8000. (Bt7995 to be exact.) Why they said she needed vaccinations your wife did not need, I don't know. Could have to do with personal medical history. But my wife and I simply dislike Bumrungrad. We've both had bad experiences with them in the past and simply won't go there for anything. They are tops when everything goes well, but if a problem occurs, they go into denial overdrive. Simply don't like the place.

Edited by Siam Sam

Timeline

It was my first time there, so, no history. The hospital we went to to get the shots (Saovabha --the snake hospital) was a lot cheaper, but didn't have any MMR when we were there first time so just got the Tdap. This time, we got the MMR, but Bumrungrad wanted to give her the second Tdap that we would have gotten in the morning along with the MMR if we knew they were going to require it. Saovabha wanted to give her others (flu and something I can't remember), but I had read that the two were the only ones that were given.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes I looked at the receipt again..

OPD Reciept

PCK10 Health Screening: Corporate Program: 2590.00

06 Medicine: 4316.00

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.