fitleo

I-130 April 2016 Filers

451 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 4/16/2016 at 6:38 AM, fitleo said:

Hello everyone,

I am sorry if this redundant, but I only found an NVC April 2016 filers thread

Is there I-130 April 2016 filers thread?

Too many questions and need help

Thanks

Hi, 

Maybe a super late question.  Is your case complete?  I'm asking as our case is still pending.  

Thank you, 

Milerevaji

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hello everyone!

Today it's been officially one year since we submited our I-130 and I still haven't received the approval letter for my husband. I've made a couple of inquiries and all they say is pending adjudication. Is anyone from April 4th 2016 still waiting? What can be done? 

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 28/3/2017 at 3:15 PM, Milerevaji said:

Hi, 

Maybe a super late question.  Is your case complete?  I'm asking as our case is still pending.  

Thank you, 

Milerevaji

I filed on April 4th 2016 and my case is still under pending adjudication :( is yours too?

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Irlanda said:

I filed on April 4th 2016 and my case is still under pending adjudication :( is yours too?

Good morning, 

my case just got completed on 3/30/17, but we filed on 12/16/16 it was very frustrating.  But now we are just waiting for an email from NVC, which it states 7 to 10 days.  Fingers crossed.  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Irlanda said:

Olá a todos!

Hoje foi oficialmente um ano desde que nós submetamos o meu I-130 e eu ainda não recebi a carta de aprovação para o meu marido. Fiz um par de perguntas e tudo o que dizem está pendente adjudicação. Alguém de 4 de abril de 2016 ainda está esperando? O que pode ser feito? 

Good morning, we waited for 11 months until our approval, we did not have RFE, only delay, we called many times and the only information we had is that in October, our case had gone to a supervisor, we contacted the congressman and senator, The answer was always the same, we should wait, I know how hard it is, I did not have strength, of course I stopped loving my husband, so I say, wait, everything will work out, you already tried to call For the congressman and the senator? They can not solve, but you can question why the delay, I took a look and you do not have a timeline, it would be nice to do so other people can help and ask for your help. I wish you lots of luck and I'm going to cheer for you.ps: Have you looked at your history on the USCIS website? You may have some useful information.

event.png

Timeline
On 4/4/2017 at 9:48 AM, Irlanda said:

Hello everyone!

Today it's been officially one year since we submited our I-130 and I still haven't received the approval letter for my husband. I've made a couple of inquiries and all they say is pending adjudication. Is anyone from April 4th 2016 still waiting? What can be done? 

I'm still pending. Will be a year April 26

Timeline
3 hours ago, DandTO16 said:

Hello, 

We submitted our I-30 on 4/07/2016. 

Our case was completed on March 30, 2017.  Prior to the completion I called everyday for the last two weeks requested a supervisor twice.  After me calling and calling I guess they decided to complete our case.  We are now in queue for an interview appointment at the Embassy in Nigeria.  It's so frustrating not knowing and the wait.   

Good luck 

Timeline
5 hours ago, DandTO16 said:

Good afternoon, it's very sad to hear this, I've been in this situation, as I said, my case was for 11 months in the USCIS, we got in touch with the senator and the congressman, try calling more often, I know it's very annoying, This is the only tool we have, try to talk about how it all hurts you, who knows, it might help. When you enter your USCIS account, does any information appear in your account? I'm here for the cheer so you can get approval as soon as possible, peace.

event.png

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Rafael G said:

Good afternoon, it's very sad to hear this, I've been in this situation, as I said, my case was for 11 months in the USCIS, we got in touch with the senator and the congressman, try calling more often, I know it's very annoying, This is the only tool we have, try to talk about how it all hurts you, who knows, it might help. When you enter your USCIS account, does any information appear in your account? I'm here for the cheer so you can get approval as soon as possible, peace.

Thank you, 

Our case is now completed with NVC.  We are now awaiting an interview date.   It has been a rough ride, and until my husband is home only then will this pain be no more.  I just know in my heart it is on Gods timing.  I will continue to pray and I just know he will be home soon!  

Thank you 

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

**Update** 2 weeks ago I was mailed notice to come to New Orleans for an interview monday. Never heard of a petitioner to interview. Nevertheless, I went. Waited 45 minutes. Asked simple basic questions. IO said she dont know why my case was sent. Told me in would have a decision by Friday. Then said prepare for NVC and your approval will be sent in mail. USCIS updated to interview completed, review was needed within two hours after interview. Yesterday received notice in mail that we were approved. USCIS status still hasn't updated online. A full year to a NOA2!! Wish I could expedite the NVC now because seems they just mixed our case all up! 

Timeline
2 hours ago, csmith1982 said:

Hey everyone God is so good after 1 year 6 days I got approved I thank God 

Congrats! I was finally approved last week

Timeline
1 minute ago, csmith1982 said:

How long it's take you to receive the approval letter in the mail

I haven't updated yet on USCIS site. I rexived noa2 hardcopy April 28. Notice date is 24. So 4days for me. Just called USCIS to see why no update in system

Timeline
1 minute ago, csmith1982 said:

How long it's take you to receive the approval letter in the mail

My husband took about 1 week to receive the letter, and the letter was sent before updating the site, the website said it was approved on the 18th, but the letter was issued on the 16th kkkkkkkk

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.