fitleo

I-130 April 2016 Filers

451 posts in this topic

Hey guys in

Hey guys I'm April fillers my PD is April 29 I would like to know if any of you got your i130 approval yet

My PD is April 7. I found out on Sept 7 that an RFE was 'made' on August 25th, I was told it was mailed.. and that if I didn't get it at the end of the month of September to call back and I could have the RFE faxed to me. I never received it, so I called on Sept 30th. I was told that it was never sent, that it's only been ordered. So the Tier 2 officer made a service request and said it could take up to 20 days for a response. I completely confused as to why it been only 'ordered' all this time, and never sent as they said. So I decided to call and ask about that yesterday on the 6th as of now my case has been with them for 6 months and seek help from a supervisor. I was denied the transfer to a supervisor and was told that they will not fax the RFE as it was not sent yet and I have to just wait until it is... lots of attitude and no real information. I don't what more I can do other than contacting congressmen and senators.. which I did after my conversation yesterday with USCIS. :(

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Update status: I got my NVC case number and invoice number yesterday. Chose an agent, paid AOS fees and sent in supporting materials. Waiting for the fee and DS261 form to be processed. Hopefully have the rest completed by the end of November!

Summary:

PD: April 6, 2016.

USCIS approval: August 11, 2016.

NVC case assigned: Oct 17, 2016.

Edited by mhuynh2729

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Today marks 6 months. I was able to submit a case inquiry online. :girlwerewolf2xn:

04/19/16 PD - NOA1 (Potomac Service Center)

07/13/16 Transferred to National Benefits Center to "speed up" processing

08/06/16 Transferred to Local Field Office (Philadelphia) for Marriage Interview

10/04/16 - Congressional Inquiry

01/05/17 - Ombudsman says will receive Interview letter within 30 Days!

02/01/17 - Marriage Interview

02/02/17 - I-130 Approved!!!  :D

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guinea
Timeline

Why Nebraska too slow. I still haven't heard anything. No update, no transfer. My PD is april 05. And few people with PD after already got approval, why they don't process in order. Loosing my patience. My wife already gave birth and I have a CBRA appointment for our new born. But I still haven't heard anything from USCIS about my I-130 at Nebraska!

Why Nebraska too slow. I still haven't heard anything. No update, no transfer. My PD is april 05. And few people with PD after already got approval, why they don't process in order. Loosing my patience. My wife already gave birth and I have a CBRA appointment for our new born. But I still haven't heard anything from USCIS about my I-130 at Nebraska!

Bro I'm telling you they are so slow nebraska transferred my case to texas and Texas transferred it again to NBC Missouri my PD is April 29. But you gonna receive your approval soon or later because when I check proccessing time it's April 2. You will fine soon

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guinea
Timeline

Bro I'm telling you they are so slow nebraska transferred my case to texas and Texas transferred it again to NBC Missouri my PD is April 29. But you gonna receive your approval soon or later because when I check proccessing time it's April 2. You will fine soon

Transferred to NVC today. About 13 days after approval. Nearly passing out of joy!

Does anyone know if expedites are available after CC. I know we are not there yet - but hopefully NVC will be quick but the UAE consulate's 7 to 8 months doesnt help our situation.

Please update this tread I'm April fillers PD April 29 today is my straight six months I don't know when I will get approved. Any advice

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

My is 04/08 and I am still waiting, I think it would be very important to everyone to create a timeline, is simple and helps many people, so we can follow similar cases.

event.png

Please update this tread I'm April fillers PD April 29 today is my straight six months I don't know when I will get approved. Any advice

Did you call? I was one of the long waiting ones also - hubby called called and called till he get a Tier 2 officer and I think it helped. We got our approval in few days of call. On the call they basically said we will email you with update in 2 weeks, but be ready to wait up tot 10 months.

Call - Call - Call

Again another member asking you to update your timeline and show correct details on your profile - just as I asked you on PM and you may have taken offence. How do we know you are taking about IR-1 when your profile says something else.

Updating timeline is the right thing to do to help others. Its a site that members provide help and in return us new members as we learn provide help to others.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.