fitleo

I-130 April 2016 Filers

451 posts in this topic

Just saw new status that our case is being transferred from Nebraska........Happy that our case should soon get approval.. :)

That's great. Hopefully soon you will be approved. Good Luck. :)

Finally we are approved today! Thank God! :)

Congratulations to you. :goofy: I think I wrote this in the other thread as well, but here's another one. :D

So excited, I just got a text that our case has been approved!!! PD - April 13th, no transfer. On to the NVC!

Congratulations :dance: I really hope mine gets approved soon.. PD April 7. ^_^

So excited to see all of these April approvals!

Sending in the RFE info tomorrow, so hopefully I can add us to the list soon!

Good luck, Hopefully you will be approved so soon. :)

Pd april 13 was approved today!!!!!!

Congratulations :dancing:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi all! I am helping a relative for his child (his wife is already here in the US with him) and I have a couple of questions. Is the I-130 process exactly the same as for a spouse? And is the G-325A absolutely necessary with the package? I think he did not include it in his.

July 1st 2013: NOA1

January 9th 2014: Transferred to CSC

January 16th 2014: NOA2

January 24 2014: Case recieved at NVC

March 5 2014: Received case number, IIN, & BIN

March 7 2014: Paid AOS feeMarch 8 2014: Filled out DS-261

March 11 2014: Sent AOS packageMarch 14 2014: AOS package arrived at NVC

March 18 2014: AOS package entered in system

March 25 2014: Paid IV feeMarch 28 2014: Received AOS checklist

March 31 2014: Completed and sent DS-260April 2 2014: Sent AOS package revision

April 4 2014: AOS revision arrived at NVC

April 8 2014: AOS revision entered in system

April 8 2014: Sent IV package

April 11 2014: IV package received at NVC

April 15 2014: IV package entered into system

April 21 2014: DS-260 accepted

April 30 2014: Case Complete

May 13 2014: Interview Date Assigned

INTERVIEW DATE: JUNE 4 2014

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Received our transfer notice today. We were transfered to Texas. Reason given was record shows Texas service center has jurisdiction over case. Nevertheless, hoping for an approval soon. Approaching 5 month mark.

Received our transfer notice today. We were transfered to Texas. Reason given was record shows Texas service center has jurisdiction over case. Nevertheless, hoping for an approval soon. Approaching 5 month mark.

Congratulations. Hopefully too soon you will be approved. I'm still waiting to be approved... hoping it's soon as Sept 7 will be exactly 5 months from my PD.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Just got word from attorney that our case was transferred from Nebraska to Texas on 8/25/16. NOA1 date was April 25, 2016. Looking at the Texas activity here on VJ, I think we could see approval within the next week or so........

agree or disagree?

Thanks

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Just got word from attorney that our case was transferred from Nebraska to Texas on 8/25/16. NOA1 date was April 25, 2016. Looking at the Texas activity here on VJ, I think we could see approval within the next week or so........

agree or disagree?

Thanks

We are on the same boat: our NOA1 is April 25th and August 25th our case was transferred to Texas SC.. Praying for a fast approval.

Married: 08/07/2011

I-130 sent: 04/20/2016

NOA1: 04/25/2016

Case Transf: 08/25/2016

I-130 approved: 09/19/2016

Hard copy NOA2: 09/23/2016

Sent to NVC: 10/05/2016

Case Complete: 08/24/2017

E-mail from NVC that CC: 8/30/2017

Interview appointment e-mail: 09/02/2017

NVC left: 09/06/2017

Consulate received and case ready: 09/07/2017

Case "touched": 09/13/2017

Medical:10/02/2017

Interview:10/05/2017  -- APPROVED

Visa issued: 10/06/2017

Visa picked up: 10/13/2017

US Entry: 12/06/2017

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

agree or disagree?

Thanks

A transfer should be a good thing for you. Texas seems to be jumping on approvals quickly after receiving new cases. Good luck.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

agree or disagree?

Thanks

That's good, if anything you know they touched your case. I feel like I am the only person in April '16 who got transferred to the National Benefits Center. And it's been almost 2 months now and no updates.

04/19/16 PD - NOA1 (Potomac Service Center)

07/13/16 Transferred to National Benefits Center to "speed up" processing

08/06/16 Transferred to Local Field Office (Philadelphia) for Marriage Interview

10/04/16 - Congressional Inquiry

01/05/17 - Ombudsman says will receive Interview letter within 30 Days!

02/01/17 - Marriage Interview

02/02/17 - I-130 Approved!!!  :D

We are on the same boat: our NOA1 is April 25th and August 25th our case was transferred to Texas SC.. Praying for a fast approval.

Hopefully you will be approved soon.

agree or disagree?

Thanks

I'm sure you'll get approved soon. Looks like Texas is fast.

That's good, if anything you know they touched your case. I feel like I am the only person in April '16 who got transferred to the National Benefits Center. And it's been almost 2 months now and no updates.

Hopefully your case will be approved soon. I have not been transferred nor approved, my PD is April 7.. Today it is exactly 5 months. I keeping checking online and no new news. I'm going to wait a few days to call them and ask about the petition.. I was thinking of calling them today, but not sure if I'm being to hasty. <_<

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.