fitleo

I-130 April 2016 Filers

451 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

My PD 04/15 and my status today shows that my case was transferred and a new office has jurisdiction.... I don't get it I just hope is for the best

Interesting. Hopefully it means you will get approved quickly. On a positive note, that means someone has looked at your paperwork. That gives me hope that mine will be looked at soon too. I am an April 13th filer.

same think happened to me two weeks ago. Which service center were you originally at?

I was at Potomac. I got that update, that I got a very similar update within an hour. No Details! Then I finally received the notice in the mail that it was transferred to NBC for "faster processing". I know exactly how you feel. Don't get it.

I was at Nebraska I just hope it speeds up everything.. Lol

Interesting. Hopefully it means you will get approved quickly. On a positive note, that means someone has looked at your paperwork. That gives me hope that mine will be looked at soon too. I am an April 13th filer.

That is true at least it had movement

I am april 5th filer (Nebraska) and no update yet?

I just hope they start working on April cases soon!!

I thinks thet already are, I've noticed that a lot of April cases have been trasferred... let's hope for the best

I am april 5th filer (Nebraska) and no update yet?

I just hope they start working on April cases soon!!

April 21st and no update, no transfer. Hope we get approved soon.

We have a 4/22 pd and were at the Nebraska office. Just got the alert that our case has been transerred. Wonder how long it will be until we get the notification of where it's been transferred to?

We have a 4/22 pd and were at the Nebraska office. Just got the alert that our case has been transerred. Wonder how long it will be until we get the notification of where it's been transferred to?

We have a 4/21 pd filed at Nebraska...still no updates, no transfers. Hope we get an answer soon.

We have a 4/21 pd filed at Nebraska...still no updates, no transfers. Hope we get an answer soon.

Just got the status update....my case has been transferred. Hope it is for a faster approval. #Confused

Any other Nebraska filers from early April who haven't heard anything?

Hi there! I have not heard anything on our case since the NOA1.... no transfers, no nothing. I hope this is a good thing and I hope for all of us April filers to get approved soon.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

You'll get a NOA in the mail. Keep us updated on why and where you got transferred.

04/19/16 PD - NOA1 (Potomac Service Center)

07/13/16 Transferred to National Benefits Center to "speed up" processing

08/06/16 Transferred to Local Field Office (Philadelphia) for Marriage Interview

10/04/16 - Congressional Inquiry

01/05/17 - Ombudsman says will receive Interview letter within 30 Days!

02/01/17 - Marriage Interview

02/02/17 - I-130 Approved!!!  :D

I called for case status and the recording told me my case was transferred to Texas. Hope it speeds up the process.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

Wow your case is extremely quick. Did you enter the States by K1?

My case was approved last month. Received email from NVC about a case number on Thursday. Sent email to request a transfer of my approved petition to NBC for I-485 which has been scheduled for interview. I still haven't received any response from them. Should I wait or should I go for info pass?

Currently on H1B in New York City. Filed for AOS in Apr 2016.
02/05/2016 : Civil ceremony at New York city hall
04/02/2016 : Mailed in the AOS package (130, 485, 131, 765)
04/14/2016 : Chicago office cashed the checks
04/20/2016 : Receipts received by mail
05/09/2016 : Biometric appointment
07/01/2016 : EAD/AP approved
07/09/2016 : EAD/AP combo card received

Filed: Timeline

I am tracking almost all I-130 cases from my PD April 19, and today 208 cases have been transfered. They are obviously overloaded. :/

December 2009 - First met.

February 2010 - Start of our relationship <3
January 7 2016 -Our Wedding in a romantic town of Aeroskobing <3

April 1 2016 - Sent CR1 package to RapidVisa.

April 18 2016 - CR1 Package delivered to USCIS Phoenix lock box.

April 22 2016 - Acceptance notification received by email. Case sent to Nebraska Service Center.

May 03 2016 - NOA1 hard copy received.

May 24 2016 - Return to the US to reestablish domicile.

August 3 2016 - Case transferred to Texas Service Center.

August 29 2016 - I-130 approved! (NOA2) <3 <3 <3

September 30 2016 - NVC Recieved.
November 14 2016 - Sent AOS and IV packages to Rapidvisa! :D
November 29 2016 - SCAN DATE!
February 15 2017 - Case Complete at NVC (11 weeks)
March 28 2017 - My Interview Day! :D (APPROVED!!!)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.