fitleo

I-130 April 2016 Filers

451 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

My case was approved today?

Congrats! This makes me hopeful I will be hearing about my case soon. My case is an April 13 PD.

My case was approved today!!!I'm so happy!!!

Congrats! Looks like the transfer worked out well for you.

Congratulations!

My PD is April 6th at Nevraska and still waiting to hear something..

Hopefully soon you will be approved. My PD date is April 7 and have not been approved either. Keep positive and soon we will both be approved soon. :content:

My case was approved today?

Congratulations :dancing:

Received the RFE notice today. Not anything too bad. They just need an absolute divorce decree from his previous marriage. We sent them what he had received already from the court upon his divorce, but apparently that wasn't sufficient. He spoke with the court today that said they would also supply a letter to go with it saying that that was the official decree and give him another copy of it to go with it. Hope that's enough.

So excited to see so many April approvals. Hoping we can get ours soon as we get this paper in.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Received the RFE notice today. Not anything too bad. They just need an absolute divorce decree from his previous marriage. We sent them what he had received already from the court upon his divorce, but apparently that wasn't sufficient. He spoke with the court today that said they would also supply a letter to go with it saying that that was the official decree and give him another copy of it to go with it. Hope that's enough.

So excited to see so many April approvals. Hoping we can get ours soon as we get this paper in.

How do u know what they request from you?

I got the same notice today too

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Frustrated. Just got the app update that they have sent an RFE. No idea what in the world we could have possible left out. Disappointed.

Hi how are u. Did u happen to know what USCIS was asking you for? If yes how long did it take to get an answer

Hi how are u. Did u happen to know what USCIS was asking you for? If yes how long did it take to get an answer

Doing well, thanks. We got the RFE letter exactly 7 days after receiving the text alert to watch for it. They have requested another document pertaining to my husbands previous divorce. They need a copy of the final decree (which we already sent btw). He spoke with the court there yesterday soon as we got the notice and they are going to send us another copy with a letter explaining that that is the final decree document. Hoping this takes care of it and we can move on quickly now.

Doing well, thanks. We got the RFE letter exactly 7 days after receiving the text alert to watch for it. They have requested another document pertaining to my husbands previous divorce. They need a copy of the final decree (which we already sent btw). He spoke with the court there yesterday soon as we got the notice and they are going to send us another copy with a letter explaining that that is the final decree document. Hoping this takes care of it and we can move on quickly now.

Well that's good news. I hope that you get approved soon. Good luck dear. :)

Filed: Timeline

There's so much April approvals every day now! Hope we will get approved too in these couple of days.

December 2009 - First met.

February 2010 - Start of our relationship <3
January 7 2016 -Our Wedding in a romantic town of Aeroskobing <3

April 1 2016 - Sent CR1 package to RapidVisa.

April 18 2016 - CR1 Package delivered to USCIS Phoenix lock box.

April 22 2016 - Acceptance notification received by email. Case sent to Nebraska Service Center.

May 03 2016 - NOA1 hard copy received.

May 24 2016 - Return to the US to reestablish domicile.

August 3 2016 - Case transferred to Texas Service Center.

August 29 2016 - I-130 approved! (NOA2) <3 <3 <3

September 30 2016 - NVC Recieved.
November 14 2016 - Sent AOS and IV packages to Rapidvisa! :D
November 29 2016 - SCAN DATE!
February 15 2017 - Case Complete at NVC (11 weeks)
March 28 2017 - My Interview Day! :D (APPROVED!!!)

How is everyone? Any updates? None for me yet, but staying optimistic. My PD is April 7.

There's so much April approvals every day now! Hope we will get approved too in these couple of days.

Yes :) I hope so too.

Filed: Timeline

How is everyone? Any updates? None for me yet, but staying optimistic. My PD is April 7.

Yes :) I hope so too.

Mine is April 19, waiting eagerly. Funny thing is that my astrologist told me that we will hear good news in September. :D

December 2009 - First met.

February 2010 - Start of our relationship <3
January 7 2016 -Our Wedding in a romantic town of Aeroskobing <3

April 1 2016 - Sent CR1 package to RapidVisa.

April 18 2016 - CR1 Package delivered to USCIS Phoenix lock box.

April 22 2016 - Acceptance notification received by email. Case sent to Nebraska Service Center.

May 03 2016 - NOA1 hard copy received.

May 24 2016 - Return to the US to reestablish domicile.

August 3 2016 - Case transferred to Texas Service Center.

August 29 2016 - I-130 approved! (NOA2) <3 <3 <3

September 30 2016 - NVC Recieved.
November 14 2016 - Sent AOS and IV packages to Rapidvisa! :D
November 29 2016 - SCAN DATE!
February 15 2017 - Case Complete at NVC (11 weeks)
March 28 2017 - My Interview Day! :D (APPROVED!!!)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.