The Nature  Boy

Student loans

18 posts in this topic

I think it may be the next big entitlement scam handout. No wonder the Dems are wanting to forgive them. A lot and lot of people have massive student loans, that are using them as a free handout, with no intention of getting a degree.

He just "knows."

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

Student loans are a scam to the degree they exist.

Also people need to cut it out with toilet paper degrees that are worthless to employers. And we need to stop pandering to 18 year old's total lack of wisdom and letting them believe there is value to a sociology degree. Or social media studies or whatever modern ####### colleges are peddling.

Good luck!

Student loans are a scam to the degree they exist.

Also people need to cut it out with toilet paper degrees that are worthless to employers. And we need to stop pandering to 18 year old's total lack of wisdom and letting them believe there is value to a sociology degree. Or social media studies or whatever modern ####### colleges are peddling.

seriously? sociology is not a field worthy of pursuing an education and career? wow, i thought you were smarter than that. guess that shoes how dumb i am huh. :lol:

What can I do with a sociology degree?
Social Services Community Work Law Rehabilitation Non-profit agencies Law enforcement Case management Urban planning Investigations Youth/Elderly services Childcare Probation/Parole Recreation Community development Criminal justice
14 more rows, 1 more column
What can I do with a sociology degree? — Sociology
sociology.ucdavis.edu/.../career-options
University of California, Davis

Post your source dude

I see it everyday

He just "knows."

I see credit profiles everyday. Trust me on this one

I see 10s of 100s of dollars of student loan debt on people who have and are not pursing a degree

Edited by Nature Boy Flair

I'm just relieved that they have not discovered that when you register as a Democrat you are not charged for tuition and books.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I see it everyday

I see credit profiles everyday. Trust me on this one

I see 10s of 100s of dollars of student loan debt on people who have and are not pursing a degree

I remember doing student loan collections in Canada...it was sad how many people used the money to live the somewhat high life

I remember doing student loan collections in Canada...it was sad how many people used the money to live the somewhat high life

Exactly. A lot of that going on . I am thinking the online stuff is a lot of the scam. I have seen as much as 85k of student debt on people , who I dare so never held a book

Exactly. A lot of that going on . I am thinking the online stuff is a lot of the scam. I have seen as much as 85k of student debt on people , who I dare so never held a book

Only good thing about it is it goes on their credit score and it will hurt them for a long time in that regard.

i think that's why there's been a recent push for these online schools disappear. they loan out money with few requirements for enrollment. i know someone who's ex said he was going back to school and signed up for classes, never took a single class but was able to get another loan for another semester.

I couldn't read what you wrote. Your IQ was in the way. Lol.

I'm teasing you. But you do believe less emphasis should be given to education. That is not the tone preached in the u.s. to communities