James&Lindsay

ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING Montreal , missing medical results

108 posts in this topic

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My ceac says issue from Friday 22 and up until now I haven't get any email to collect package.. Its so frustrating for me..I have in AP for 16 days think this would have been over with

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Just a quick update. I have a great news.. I've got issued n received my passport on Friday. On Sunday we entered in USA by road n got visa stamped at Niagara Falls border. We are planning to move permanently in August. wish u all the very best. Will tell U all the details once I return home on Friday.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Had interview on Feb 19, 2016. I had no missing documents, but they still asked for my addresses since I was 18! (They could not give me any better excuse!)

I sent the requested info on Feb 20 and case was updated on Feb 22. Interviewer said that it will take up to 3 weeks to process the case.

I have been on AP since then. The ceac is updating every single day other than weekends.

It's so annoying that they put me on AP 2 times in a year!

(4 weeks)

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Had interview on Feb 19, 2016. I had no missing documents, but they still asked for my addresses since I was 18! (They could not give me any better excuse!)

I sent the requested info on Feb 20 and case was updated on Feb 22. Interviewer said that it will take up to 3 weeks to process the case.

I have been on AP since then. The ceac is updating every single day other than weekends.

It's so annoying that they put me on AP 2 times in a year!

(4 weeks)

Hi Ariaeeb,

Your interview date is very closed from my dates. Please see my case update below. Which visa category you r in?

See my case updates:

Interview Date 08-FEB-2016

CO: Require couple of more document and advice to send those ASAP after Interview

Document sent on FEB-19

Received by consulate on FEB 26- Update status "AP"

Update again on Mar 4- AP

March 8 - AP

March 14- AP

March 15- AP

March 23- AP

March 24- AP

March 30- AP

April 5- AP

April 11- AP

April 12-AP

April 29-AP

Sent an email to consulate and they said my file is in "Consular Review" not sure what does it mean. Is AP and Consular review are same........

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Hi Ariaeeb,

Your interview date is very closed from my dates. Please see my case update below. Which visa category you r in?

See my case updates:

Interview Date 08-FEB-2016

CO: Require couple of more document and advice to send those ASAP after Interview

Document sent on FEB-19

Received by consulate on FEB 26- Update status "AP"

Update again on Mar 4- AP

March 8 - AP

March 14- AP

March 15- AP

March 23- AP

March 24- AP

March 30- AP

April 5- AP

April 11- AP

April 12-AP

April 29-AP

Sent an email to consulate and they said my file is in "Consular Review" not sure what does it mean. Is AP and Consular review are same........

Mine is CR1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.