jeessgb

I-129F April 2016 Filers

2,999 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yes that means they are moving on pace . They have wording on the site but it can be confusing, but it boils down to this :

1) If the "Processing Cases As Of Date:" says 5 months ( or 4 or 3) thats good because they are meeting a goal

2) If that column lists an exact date then they are experiencing a delay.

Ok, then that's great! I appreciate you for explaining. :)

AOS 2017: 

2/2/2017: AOS, AED and AP sent to USCIS Chicago via Fedex

2/6/2017: AOS, AED and AP received and signed. 

2/10/2017: Fingerprint fee received

2/14/2017: NOA1 received through text and email

2/14/2017: Cheque was encashed

2/17/2017: NOA1 hard copies received for AOS, AED and AP via mail. 

2/21/2017: Called USCIS to update DOB on AED due to typo error on NOA1 hard copy received.

3/11/2017: DOB updated in AED

3/11/2017: Biometric letter received via mail. 

3/21/2017: Biometric scheduled and DONE in York, PA.

4/26/2017: Called USCIS for service request on AED since Its more than (75 days). Rep provided a reference #.

4/27/2017: (AED)Service request completed

5/3/2017: (AED) Card Is Being Produced 

5/8/2017: Approval notice for both AED and AP received through mail. 

5/8/2017: Card Was Mailed To Me 

5/10/2017: Combo Card (AED & AP) received

6/24/2017: (Greencard) Card is being Produced | NO INTERVIEW

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Just checked the USCIS Processing Times for CSC, before for i-129f it's showing a date of December 16, 2015, now it's back to 5 months :dancing:

Can't wait for our NOA2. :clock:

I saw that too!! Excelent news!!

VJ Estimate is March 8th again... went up to March 10 and then has been dropping from then. But I guess its a good thing that they're catching up with the REAL processing times.

Lets hope for the best!!

4 Haiti cases approved recently, 3 from end of april. I'm curious to know why they're expediting these cases. Any ideas? I wish the user from Haiti would share his/her thoughts on this as to why they may be expediting this cases, since he/she already confirmed that they didn't do anything different to expedite it.

:star: K1 Timeline :star:

I-129F Sent : Apr 01, 2016

I-129F Received : Apr 06, 2016

I-129F NOA1 : Apr 08, 2016

I-129F NOA2 : Jun 21, 2016

NVC received : Jul 15, 2016

NVC case number : Jul 15, 2016

NVC left : Jul 19, 2016

Consulate ready : Jul 20, 2016

Interview : Aug 11, 2016

Visa issued: Aug 15, 2016

Visa in hand: Aug 17, 2016

POE: Aug 20, 2016

Wedding: Sep 15, 2016

Timeline

I believe after all the problems in Haiti lately.. i guess they are giving them priority if someone has a chance of leaving.. that's my guess........................

break_through_brick_wall_PA_md_wm.gif

Finally broke that wall ..lol

NOA2...... 81 days June 20, 2016

NVC 29 DAYS

NCV received JULY 19, 2016

NVC # and ID # given 6pm JULY 19, 2016

NVC in TRANSIT JULY 21

MEDICAL AUG 2

CFO AUG 4...... 9am

Interview AUG 9 APPROVED

VISA ISSUED Aug 15

Timeline

We started out with date of May 29... but we have been moved to

Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between June 13, 2016 and June 17, 2016*.

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

and now

Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between June 18, 2016 and June 23, 2016*.

If this date range has passed or your application is past due per USCIS processing timesthen you should consider calling the USCIS to inquire on your petition. If you have been approved please update your timeline.

:( :( :( :crying: :crying: :crying:

I know for the rest of days I will be the happiest man on earth with her here with me..... but all I can do now....... is just shake my head

Edited by bigant006

NVC 29 DAYS

NVC in TRANSIT JULY 21

MEDICAL AUG 2

CFO AUG 4...... 9am

Interview AUG 9 APPROVED

VISA ISSUED Aug 15

I believe after all the problems in Haiti lately.. i guess they are giving them priority if someone has a chance of leaving.. that's my guess........................

Agree to that...

04-11-2016 Sent to Dallas, TX

04-14-2016 ✔ Received @ Dallas. Case routed to CSC

04-18-2016 ✔ NOA1 email/text notification

04-23-2016 ✔ NOA1 hard copy received

06-25-2016 ✔ NOA2 APPROVED

(68 days since NOA1)

06-30-2016 NOA2 Hard copy received

07-21-2016 ✔ NVC number assigned!

(26 days since NOA2)

07-27-2016 ✔ NVC case status "READY"

08-03-2016 ✔ 1st day of Medical @SLEC

08-04-2016 ✔ 2nd day of Medical @SLEC. Passed.

08-05-2016 ✔ NVC e-mail notification

08-08-2016 ✔ NVC Hard copy received

(19 days since NVC # assigned)

08-16-2016 ✔ INTERVIEW APPROVED

08-18-2016 ✔ CFO Seminar

08-19-2016 ✔ Visa READY for pick up

08-20-2016 Visa Picked up @2GO MOA

08-24-2016 POE @ LAX

Hello everyone, first post here. I am the fiance of Alexy_Chelly who has posted in this thread. Good luck to everyone. :)

We received our NOA1 letter from the CSC on April 23rd. Based on the current timelines from this site we anticipate our adjudication between July 7th and July 15th. But hopefully sooner. :)

I am only speculating, but I suspect the individual processing times are based on factors such as these:

• Which processing center is handling the application? Vermont currently has much quicker estimated turnaround times than Texas or California. I don't know why that is, or what the routing logic is based on. I live in Texas and my package was routed to California.
  • What is the foreign country in question? I assume the USCIS must communicate with said country during the process, and some countries will naturally be faster than others in their communication.
  • How many facts must be verified? For example, if the foreign applicant has never been married, has no children, and in the past five years has held only one job in one country at one address, that is probably faster to process than someone who has lived in multiple countries, held multiple jobs, etc.

Like I said, I'm just speculating. I wish there was more transparency into the process.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hi everyone!

I got my NOA1 on April 27, and waitting for NOA2. We called USCIS few weeks ago, they told us that they are running behigh, so it may take for 4 to 5 months. My case is in Cali center.

Hello everyone, first post here. I am the fiance of Alexy_Chelly who has posted in this thread. Good luck to everyone. :)

We received our NOA1 letter from the CSC on April 23rd. Based on the current timelines from this site we anticipate our adjudication between July 7th and July 15th. But hopefully sooner. :)

I am only speculating, but I suspect the individual processing times are based on factors such as these:

• Which processing center is handling the application? Vermont currently has much quicker estimated turnaround times than Texas or California. I don't know why that is, or what the routing logic is based on. I live in Texas and my package was routed to California.
  • What is the foreign country in question? I assume the USCIS must communicate with said country during the process, and some countries will naturally be faster than others in their communication.
  • How many facts must be verified? For example, if the foreign applicant has never been married, has no children, and in the past five years has held only one job in one country at one address, that is probably faster to process than someone who has lived in multiple countries, held multiple jobs, etc.
Like I said, I'm just speculating. I wish there was more transparency into the process.

California is the only center currently doing K1 applications. We are all in California hence the slow down.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

I know I do not belong here, however I filed May 2nd and till now I havent received anything they didnt even cash the check. Its been 3 weeks and I have nothing in the mail, absolutely nothing I am upset and I do not know what to do. I dont know where my application is.:(:(:( I called USCIS few times and they told me they havent received my application. Please help its been 3 weeks and I dont know if they even started looking at May cases for approval. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thank you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Do you have a tracking number from USPS or DHL/Fedex ? That would be my starting point, see where the mail is from their standpoint and whether they can track it and then work from there.

I know I do not belong here, however I filed May 2nd and till now I havent received anything they didnt even cash the check. Its been 3 weeks and I have nothing in the mail, absolutely nothing I am upset and I do not know what to do. I dont know where my application is. :(:( :( I called USCIS few times and they told me they havent received my application. Please help its been 3 weeks and I dont know if they even started looking at May cases for approval. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thank you.

K1 Journey

04/22/16....I-129F mailed to Dallas, TX

04/27/16....Delivered at Dallas, TX

04/29/16....USCIS Receive Date (Printed on NOA1)

05/02/16....NOA1 Text & E-mail. Case sent to CSC

05/09/16....NOA1 Hard Copy Received

07/12/16....NOA2 Approval Text & Email received (74 days)

07/16/16....NOA2 Hard Copy Received (4 days from text)

07/28/16....NVC Received Case (16 days from text)

08/01/16....Consulate Received Case

09/30/16....Interview

10/04/16....Visa Received

10/18/16....POE

10/28/16....Wedding

AOS Journey

11/18/16....Packet mailed to Chicago Lock Box, IL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Do you have a tracking number from USPS or DHL/Fedex ? That would be my starting point, see where the mail is from their standpoint and whether they can track it and then work from there.

I do not have anything. because i used a 3rd party immigration services here in michigan and everytime I call them, they wouldnt give me a straight up answer., :(

Timeline

I know I do not belong here, however I filed May 2nd and till now I havent received anything they didnt even cash the check. Its been 3 weeks and I have nothing in the mail, absolutely nothing I am upset and I do not know what to do. I dont know where my application is.:(:(:( I called USCIS few times and they told me they havent received my application. Please help its been 3 weeks and I dont know if they even started looking at May cases for approval. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thank you.

Same thing I was going to add.. Hopefully you sent the package with a tracking #... if not next thing hopefully you have a copy of the first app you sent... if it's been 3 weeks and they haven't cashed you check (government loves money) means they don't have it.. Cancel the first check and resend with tracking #

NVC 29 DAYS

NVC in TRANSIT JULY 21

MEDICAL AUG 2

CFO AUG 4...... 9am

Interview AUG 9 APPROVED

VISA ISSUED Aug 15

Timeline

I do not have anything. because i used a 3rd party immigration services here in michigan and everytime I call them, they wouldnt give me a straight up answer., :(

I see they messing with your money and your happiness. ... if it's local a place just go there and don't leave until they find your file and give you a refund

NVC 29 DAYS

NVC in TRANSIT JULY 21

MEDICAL AUG 2

CFO AUG 4...... 9am

Interview AUG 9 APPROVED

VISA ISSUED Aug 15

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I see they messing with your money and your happiness. ... if it's local a place just go there and don't leave until they find your file and give you a refund

I prepared mine and sent it FedEx - easy to know when it was delivered- Pay a visit to the third party service and ask for a receipt or some proof it was sent.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Edit: went back to Igors List and turns out there were 5 on 5/24 as well, so we are right on 5 per day.

Last night we had 5, so its 4.6 avg and in line with what otmy0023 had broken down

This is excellent break down of the numbers

So far for this week, 5/23 there were 5 and 5/24 we had 4, averaging 4.5 per day. This is not bad at all and so far seems in line with that you are seeing :)

Edited by cricketman

K1 Journey

04/22/16....I-129F mailed to Dallas, TX

04/27/16....Delivered at Dallas, TX

04/29/16....USCIS Receive Date (Printed on NOA1)

05/02/16....NOA1 Text & E-mail. Case sent to CSC

05/09/16....NOA1 Hard Copy Received

07/12/16....NOA2 Approval Text & Email received (74 days)

07/16/16....NOA2 Hard Copy Received (4 days from text)

07/28/16....NVC Received Case (16 days from text)

08/01/16....Consulate Received Case

09/30/16....Interview

10/04/16....Visa Received

10/18/16....POE

10/28/16....Wedding

AOS Journey

11/18/16....Packet mailed to Chicago Lock Box, IL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.