jeessgb

I-129F April 2016 Filers

2,999 posts in this topic

Medical booked, DS160 and statement of readiness submitted!

Tried to book the interview but the system has not recognized out case yet... now more waiting

K1 PROCESS-

4/13/16: I-129F sent to Lockbox

4/14/16: USCIS Receipt Date

4/19/16: NOA 1 text/ email; case sent to CSC

7/14/16: NOA 2 text/ email & Post Decision Activity Email

7/29/16: NVC Received Case

8/01/16: NVC assigned case number

8/08/16: Medical Interview

8/23/16: Consulate Interview

9/05/16: Visa Delivered

9/06/16: POE

AOS PROCESS-

9/17/16: AOS/ EAD/ AP Paperwork Sent

9/21/16: NOA 1 texts/ emails

9/26/16: NOA 1 hard copies

10/11/16: Biometrics Walk-In

10/12/16: RFIE Received (for AOS)

10/19/16: RFIE Response Sent

11/17/16: EAD/ AP Approved

11/25/16: EAD/ AP Received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Are we able to book our interview on the ceac website? Or another?? I got my case # and invoice # last Friday, but it still shows it's at NVC and I do not have an invoice yet to pay....frustrating......so hopefully we're able to take care of that today or tomorrow.

So happy for everyone on this site who's cases are moving along!! Not long now before we are all with our loves (L)(L)(L)(L)(L)

Well I have been waiting since last week to be able to book my appointment dates...our site says that the consulate does not have any dates available (not even a calendar is shown). I just called the embassy hotline and was told that we have to wait on a letter or email stating our assigned interview date. Is this the procedure for anyone else's consulate in here? If so, have you guys received that email...and how long after receiving packet 3?

My fiance and I would really like to interview at a certain time so I am also hoping we have the flexibility to change the date assigned.

I received packet 3 last Thursday and have done all I can do in moving our case forward. At this point I am ready to book my appointment interview date, medical date, and pay applicable fees but I'm stuck!!

03/11/16 - Engaged!

09/27/16 – Interview Date – Approved

10/13/16 – POE Houston

12/22/16 - HAPPILY MARRIED!!!!

01/09/17 - AOS/EAD/AP filed

01/23/17 - NOA1 texts and emails received

01/27/17 - NOA1 hardcopies received 

02/11/17 - Biometrics appointment letter received

02/21/17 - Biometrics appointment

04/17/17 - EAD status changed to New Card Being Produced

04/21/17 - NOA2 hardcopies for EAD and AP received 

04/26/17 - EAD/AP combo card received

05/26/17 - RFE Received (I-485)

06/12/17 - RFE Response Received at Houston Field office

06/22/17 - I-485 approved, Card being produced

06/29/17 - Hardcopy I-485  approval notice received

07/01/17 - Greencard in hand

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Question for anyone whose case has been received at their consulate and have booked their interview appointments: How long did it take for the consulate to send you your appointment letter? My fiancé was very frustrated today, because they wouldn't let him do the medical without that letter. When he called the consulate, they told him to just wait. Our status was flipped to Ready on 7/31.

4-6-2016: I129F Sent

4-13-2016: NOA1

7-1-2016: NOA2

7-26-2016: NVC Received, Case number assigned

7-31-2016: Consulate received, status ready

8-11-2016: Medical

9-1-2016: Consulate Interview

11-10-2016: AOS package received

11-30-2016 NOA1 Text/Email

Well I have been waiting since last week to be able to book my appointment dates...our site says that the consulate does not have any dates available (not even a calendar is shown). I just called the embassy hotline and was told that we have to wait on a letter or email stating our assigned interview date. Is this the procedure for anyone else's consulate in here? If so, have you guys received that email...and how long after receiving packet 3?

My fiance and I would really like to interview at a certain time so I am also hoping we have the flexibility to change the date assigned.

I received packet 3 last Thursday and have done all I can do in moving our case forward. At this point I am ready to book my appointment interview date, medical date, and pay applicable fees but I'm stuck!!

Eh... thanks for calling kandi, what rubbish though .... sigh

:goofy: AOS Timeline :goofy:
2016-11-03 - Package Sent - I-485, AP & EAD
2016-11-08 - Delivery Confirmation - Fedex
2016-11-22 - I-129F NOA1 : (text message)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Most people have been receiving the NVC hard copy letter 8-10 days after receiving their NVC case number, however, today is our 11th day and we still have not received the letter. You wont need the letter for the medical exam as a printed copy of a screenshot from the CEAC NVC status website showing READY status is sufficient enough. You will however need a COPY of the NVC hard copy letter for the embassy interview, which is mailed to the petitioner not the beneficiary in philippines.

Our interview date is set for August 9, we still have not received the NVC hard copy letter yet so we are getting a little anxious, but not worried because you can go onto the website to reschedule the interview date. Keep in mind when you reschedule you are going back to the calendar and selecting an open date, so it will be like back to beginning choosing a date most likely 2-4 weeks from the current date. Currently if we decide to reschedule even today the closest most available date is 3 weeks from today.

If I were you I would schedule the interview now, because you can always reschedule, just have courtesy to at least reschedule a few days before your current appointment date, so someone else can have enough time to take your date-time slot you abandoned. When you receive the NVC letter, just scan it to PDF format, and email it to your fiance to print for the interview. From what i understand, the only "original" documents you need to postal mail to your fiance are any documents which require a signature from either of you, eg.. I-134 form, letter of intent to marry

BTW.. my fiance is at the St Lukes (SLEC) medical exam this very moment, I just mailed her interview package with all our required documents and empty photo album visa FedEx yesterday Saturday 3:00PM pacific time, guaranteed delivery by Wednesday August 3 5:00 PM local Philippines time, i'm finishing up on our photo album pages today, will save to PDF then email it to her to print at a photo shop in Philippines... example page:

Photo_album_page_16.jpg

Beautiful Family!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Ok i have a question for those of you who have already received either the NVC email OR hard copy letter!

What date did you receive your NVC case number?:

What date did you receive your NVC hard copy letter?:

What date did you receive your NVC email with case number?:

We received our NVC case number July 20, its been 13 days now and we still have not received the NVC hard copy letter OR the NVC email with case number. Either of these are required for us to send a request for a hong kong police clearance, i already contacted NVC about this 3x, the first guy told me it will be mailed soon. Last Friday i called and the girl said it wasn't mailed yet so she submitted a request to email it to us. I called today and the guy was a jerk with an attitude right from the beginning when asking the case number, i had to repeat it about 7-8x before he typed it in right! He said that he can see i called Friday and that the girl had submitted a request to email it,he can see it was not mailed yet, and the best answer he had was "you should receive the email later this week or next week" omg are they using courtier pigeon to send an email!!?

Receive NVC case on the 19th or 20th and received letter Saturday July 30th..... H-town TX

break_through_brick_wall_PA_md_wm.gif

Finally broke that wall ..lol

NOA2...... 81 days June 20, 2016

NVC 29 DAYS

NCV received JULY 19, 2016

NVC # and ID # given 6pm JULY 19, 2016

NVC in TRANSIT JULY 21

MEDICAL AUG 2

CFO AUG 4...... 9am

Interview AUG 9 APPROVED

VISA ISSUED Aug 15

Timeline

My fiance was there today for her 2nd day for her 4 immunizations shots and releasing her medical report documents, she seen your fiance sitting in the front row at SLEC lol they were texting each other. Tell her just get the shots over with to avoid any complications with her visa or travel to the US, its painful only for a moment and my fiance got a fever after, but its ok.

LOL... that close and yet so far.. I ask her did you talk with her about having lunch... :unsure::unsure::unsure: .... Small word Small World !!!!!! Shes going today Weds for the shots.... So talked about them taking blood and how she didn't car for that..LOL

They will see each other again On the 9th afterwards, then maybe they will get lunch together :D:D:D:D

NVC 29 DAYS

NVC in TRANSIT JULY 21

MEDICAL AUG 2

CFO AUG 4...... 9am

Interview AUG 9 APPROVED

VISA ISSUED Aug 15

Timeline

File received at US Embassy, Manila Philippines and our status has changed to "READY". All that is left is the medical, interview, CFO and booking the tickets.

Congrats

NVC 29 DAYS

NVC in TRANSIT JULY 21

MEDICAL AUG 2

CFO AUG 4...... 9am

Interview AUG 9 APPROVED

VISA ISSUED Aug 15

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Medical booked, DS160 and statement of readiness submitted!

Tried to book the interview but the system has not recognized out case yet... now more waiting

wow fast, US consulate in vietnam wont allow us to take medical exam without K1 instruction (printed NVC case number). so we have to wait till they send us the package 3 to book medical. :(

YES! Case ID is the NVC case number.

Thanks, i got it.

YES! Case ID is the NVC case number.

Thanks, i got it.

USCIS:

2016-04-16: Filed I-129F

2016-04-18: USPS tracking shows package as delivered

2016-04-20: NOA1 E-mail received. Routed to CSC for processing.

2016-07-13: NOA2 App Notification. (84 days)

2016-07-19: NOA2 Hard Copy Rec'd

NVC:

2016-07-28: NVC case received

2016-07-29: NVC case #

2016-08-02: NVC left to Embassy (In Transit)

Embassy:

2016-08-04: Case is "READY"

2016-09-07: Medical exam

2016-09-12: Interview (APPROVED)

2016-10-01: JFK POE (Ticket booked)

event.png

Timeline

Question for anyone whose case has been received at their consulate and have booked their interview appointments: How long did it take for the consulate to send you your appointment letter? My fiancé was very frustrated today, because they wouldn't let him do the medical without that letter. When he called the consulate, they told him to just wait. Our status was flipped to Ready on 7/31.

did you send email to request an electronic letter? it might be an option to try.

USCIS:

NVC:

Embassy:

event.png

wow fast, US consulate in vietnam wont allow us to take medical exam without K1 instruction (printed NVC case number). so we have to wait till they send us the package 3 to book medical. :(

Oh thats too bad... For London we were able to book his medical by just giving them our case number.

I received a confirmation email from his medical which indicates that we need to bring an email or letter from the NVC that has the number, so I submitted an inquiry to the NVC so we have our number in an email... I am hoping that is good enough!

K1 PROCESS-

4/13/16: I-129F sent to Lockbox

4/14/16: USCIS Receipt Date

4/19/16: NOA 1 text/ email; case sent to CSC

7/14/16: NOA 2 text/ email & Post Decision Activity Email

7/29/16: NVC Received Case

8/01/16: NVC assigned case number

8/08/16: Medical Interview

8/23/16: Consulate Interview

9/05/16: Visa Delivered

9/06/16: POE

AOS PROCESS-

9/17/16: AOS/ EAD/ AP Paperwork Sent

9/21/16: NOA 1 texts/ emails

9/26/16: NOA 1 hard copies

10/11/16: Biometrics Walk-In

10/12/16: RFIE Received (for AOS)

10/19/16: RFIE Response Sent

11/17/16: EAD/ AP Approved

11/25/16: EAD/ AP Received

Timeline

Oh thats too bad... For London we were able to book his medical by just giving them our case number.

I received a confirmation email from his medical which indicates that we need to bring an email or letter from the NVC that has the number, so I submitted an inquiry to the NVC so we have our number in an email... I am hoping that is good enough!

yes, sound good. I just submitted ds-160 and paid the fee today, wait a bit till the CGI is recorded and I can check when should i book the interview date.

so excited.

gluck Chipmuch :D

USCIS:

NVC:

Embassy:

event.png

Timeline

NVC received the approved petition :)

Will call again later.....hoping for the # soon!!!

Good luck everyone....we are almost at the end...

K-1 Visa Timeline

4/16/16 - Start gathering documents and filling forms

4/21/16 - I-129F Packet Sent to Dallas Tx Lock Box

4/25/16 - Fedex Delivery Confirmation

4/28/16 - Check Cashed Electronically

5/02/16 - NOA 1 Received by Mail (no email or text notification)

Routed to California Service Center

Receive date 4/25/16

Notice date 4/28/16

5/12/16 - Request for Expedite due to Financial Losses

5/26/16 - Request for Expedite denied

7/13/16 - Text and email notice of RFE - Forgot to check the little box saying "I am NOT a criminal"

7/15/16 - RFE hard copy received in Los Angeles, CA

7/18/16 - Responded to RFE same day mail

7/18/16 - Text and email RFE response received

7/21/16 - Petition APPROVED!!! (87 days)

7/21/16 - Post Decision Activity email received

8/01/16 - Petition received at NVC (10 days)

8/02/16 - Tourist visa denied

8/03/16 - NVC # assigned

8/xx/16 - Case received at embassy

8/19/16 - NBI clearance appointment

9/08/16 - K1 Visa interview scheduled

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.