jeessgb

I-129F April 2016 Filers

2,999 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

NVC has received our petition and given us a case number, NOA2 7/1/2016.

Congrats

USCIS:

2016-04-16: Filed I-129F

2016-04-18: USPS tracking shows package as delivered

2016-04-20: NOA1 E-mail received. Routed to CSC for processing.

2016-07-13: NOA2 App Notification. (84 days)

2016-07-19: NOA2 Hard Copy Rec'd

NVC:

2016-07-28: NVC case received

2016-07-29: NVC case #

2016-08-02: NVC left to Embassy (In Transit)

Embassy:

2016-08-04: Case is "READY"

2016-09-07: Medical exam

2016-09-12: Interview (APPROVED)

2016-10-01: JFK POE (Ticket booked)

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Its real hard not to purchase a plane ticket early... I just witness a $900 flight Manilla to GUAM to Hawaii then straight to Houston... jump to $1492 in 2 darn days and that was roundtrip

POCKETS BURNING..( they don't have a flames emoji..) FLAMES>>>FLAMES>>>FLAMES :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::bonk::bonk::bonk:

The a

break_through_brick_wall_PA_md_wm.gif

Finally broke that wall ..lol

NOA2...... 81 days June 20, 2016

NVC 29 DAYS

NCV received JULY 19, 2016

NVC # and ID # given 6pm JULY 19, 2016

NVC in TRANSIT JULY 21

MEDICAL AUG 2

CFO AUG 4...... 9am

Interview AUG 9 APPROVED

VISA ISSUED Aug 15

Its real hard not to purchase a plane ticket early... I just witness a $900 flight Manilla to GUAM to Hawaii then straight to Houston... jump to $1492 in 2 darn days and that was roundtrip

POCKETS BURNING..( they don't have a flames emoji..) FLAMES>>>FLAMES>>>FLAMES :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::bonk::bonk::bonk:

The a

? ? ? ? ?

Filed: Timeline

Praying4K1, Have you called nvc for your case number?

? ? ? ? ?

:o Which airline is that?

The a

Praying4K1, Have you called nvc for your case number?

:o Which airline is that?

Yea... A friend of mine who was approved friday before me (I was approved monday) called and found out his case got to nvc today. So I called today but they haven't got mine yet.

Filed: Timeline
:( same here and same noa2, but when I called they knew my info application but no case number yet given. Please keep updating us here. Tia!

Yea... A friend of mine who was approved friday before me (I was approved monday) called and found out his case got to nvc today. So I called today but they haven't got mine yet.

Timeline

Hi! the medical in st lukes is good for 2 days

day1: xray, blood tests, physicals

day2: immunization and releasing of results if everything is well

make sure that she doesnt have her period on day1 when she goes there and no sexual contact after her last day of menstruation (they always ask the first day of last menstruation) because in case she is pregnant, she wont be given the vaccines on day2. Hope this helps. :)

Yesss! I assume your fiance has 1 child hence the 2 case numbers? My fiance has 2 children, so we had MNLXXXXXXXXX 01 MNL Ready, MNLXXXXXXXXX 02 MNL Ready, MNLXXXXXXXXX 03 MNL Ready. Even though were bringing her kids later this year on K2 follow-to-join, they still assign them each case numbers and Beneficiary ID numbers.

Btw our NVC status changed to READY yesterday evening, so last night we scheduled the Interview and cfo seminar, and registered for her medical exam...

2016-08-01 8:00AM Medical exam

2016-08-02 9:00AM CFO seminar

2016-08-09 7:30AM Interview

Looks like our fiances are going to the interview same day?

I'm gonna have her do the medical this Monday, then the CFO seminar the following day on Tuesday, that way the CFO seminar is finished out of the way and hopefully by end of day Tuesday St Lukes should have her medical documents ready to pickup. By finishing the CFO seminar before the visa is issued, she will need to return to CFO after she has Visa On Hand to get the CFO stamp placed onto the visa, but that should only take a few minutes and at least she wont have to spend half a day doing the seminar immediately before she leaves Philippines.

K1                                                                                                                                         ROC

03.22.2016: 129F sent                                                                                                                                 05.05.2019: 90 day window opens
03.28.2016: 129F received                                                                                                                          05.09.2019: ROC sent
04.01.2016: NOA1                                                                                                                                       05.17.2019: text receipt with LIN # and check cashed
06.15.2016: NOA2                                                                                                                                       05.21.2019: NOA hardcopy with 18 months extension letter

07.14.2016: NVC#                                                                                                                                       10.24.2019: Biometrics appointment (Las Vegas)

07.25&27.2016: Medical PASSED!                                                                                                              04.02.2020: Case APPROVED!

08.04.2016: Interview APPROVED!                                                                                                             04.08.2020: 10yr GC received in mail

08.12.16: Visa ready for pickup

08.23.2016: CFO                                                                                                                                         N-400

08.29.16 : POE LAX                                                                                                                                    05.05.2020: 90 day window opens

05.06.2020: filed online

AOS, EAD& AP

10.19.2016: AOS, EAD& AP sent

10.20.2016: delivered

11.02.2016: NOA1 emails& texts

11.03.2016: Check cashed

11.08.2016: NOA1 hard copy

11.12.2016: Biometrics Notice received

11.22.2016: Biometrics appointment (Las Vegas)

12.05.2016: Case is ready to be scheduled for an Interview

01.21.2017: EAD/AP card received

07.03.2017: AOS Interview scheduled for August 3, 2017

08.03.2017: AOS Interview APPROVED!

Timeline

☼☼☼☼☼☼

©☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○◙♂♀{♫☼►◄↕‼¶§▬↨↑↓

NVC 29 DAYS

NVC in TRANSIT JULY 21

MEDICAL AUG 2

CFO AUG 4...... 9am

Interview AUG 9 APPROVED

VISA ISSUED Aug 15

Timeline

My kung fu is better that yours(old Saturday morning KUNG FU SHOWS).....LOL ™ ▼!()*¿e

NVC 29 DAYS

NVC in TRANSIT JULY 21

MEDICAL AUG 2

CFO AUG 4...... 9am

Interview AUG 9 APPROVED

VISA ISSUED Aug 15

Timeline

I have no-one to call.. no Govt agency to bug... F is gone to province to visit parents in the middle of no where(no signal).... Just hear trying to find something on the net.... Started watching the Expats blog on Youtube.... starting to thing its a bad idea to watch these fools but they funny

NVC 29 DAYS

NVC in TRANSIT JULY 21

MEDICAL AUG 2

CFO AUG 4...... 9am

Interview AUG 9 APPROVED

VISA ISSUED Aug 15

I have no-one to call.. no Govt agency to bug... F is gone to province to visit parents in the middle of no where(no signal).... Just hear trying to find something on the net.... Started watching the Expats blog on Youtube.... starting to thing its a bad idea to watch these fools but they funny

Ur so close... U could just start cleaning the house! I know I'm still a couple months out but I find myself cleaning everything everyday!

Timeline

Ur so close... U could just start cleaning the house! I know I'm still a couple months out but I find myself cleaning everything everyday!

Been doing that all summer... steamed clean the carpet freaking twice...lol

Edited by bigant006

NVC 29 DAYS

NVC in TRANSIT JULY 21

MEDICAL AUG 2

CFO AUG 4...... 9am

Interview AUG 9 APPROVED

VISA ISSUED Aug 15

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.