jeessgb

I-129F April 2016 Filers

2,999 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

For us, I filled it out (USC) and had her (beneficiary) click the submit button. I think there was some verbiage that said the beneficiary should submit it. Be sure to click the save button often, as I had some troubles getting errors and I've read others have as well.

You can do it any time after you receive NOA2. No fee.

Here is where you fill it out:

https://ceac.state.gov/GenNIV/Default.aspx

Your next fee will be paid by the beneficiary at BPI (this part is Philippines specific). You need the NVC # to do this.

I also find it strange that DS-160 isn't mentioned in the K1 guide. Check out the link in Greenbaum's signature, it was helpful:

http://dennyeyberg.wix.com/filipino-am-visa

Thanks for the tip! This would be helpful for us. :)

K1 Timeline

4/22/2016: Sent I-129F packet to RapidVisa Colorado Office

4/22/2016: Rapid Visa sent I-128F packet to USCIS

4/25/2016: I-129F received by USCIS

4/28/2016: I-129F NOA1 sms notice

5/01/2016: I-129F NOA1 hard copy received

7/12/2016: I-129F NOA2: APPROVED thru USCIS website (75 days)

7/19/2016: I-129F NOA2 hardcopy received

--/--/2016: NVC notice

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

It depends on the embassy you are interviewing at, were processing in philippines and they require we pay the fee at bank of philippines islands (BPI) they will give us a receipt number, then we use the receipt number to schedule our interview online at the philippines embassy website.

Call them back and ask for the BIN numbers for each beneficiary, NVC rep told me that you will need those BIN numbers when you process the K2s especially if they are follow-to-join.

Thanks very much. I called NVC and got the beneficiary numbers. God bless.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

It depends on the embassy you are interviewing at, were processing in philippines and they require we pay the fee at bank of philippines islands (BPI) they will give us a receipt number, then we use the receipt number to schedule our interview online at the philippines embassy website.

Call them back and ask for the BIN numbers for each beneficiary, NVC rep told me that you will need those BIN numbers when you process the K2s especially if they are follow-to-join.

Thanks. I thought there might be a separate fee for the NVC, but this sounds like the $265 my fiance needs to pay at a particular bank group in Bangladesh.

4-6-2016: I129F Sent

4-13-2016: NOA1

7-1-2016: NOA2

7-26-2016: NVC Received, Case number assigned

7-31-2016: Consulate received, status ready

8-11-2016: Medical

9-1-2016: Consulate Interview

11-10-2016: AOS package received

11-30-2016 NOA1 Text/Email

Timeline

We have the same NOA2 dates! COngrats!!

if its not to much to ask, would you let me know when NVC receives you case?

Sure! I haven't tried calling yet, but I'll keep you posted.

edit:

just called and they have not received my case yet. Was given the generic 6 weeks to receive speech......

Edited by rtguy1

K-1

4/15/16 NOA1 (I-129F)

7/6/16 NOA2 APPROVAL

7/14/16 POST DESCION ACTIVITY EMAIL

7/27/2016 NVC CASE RECEIVED

7/28/2016 NVC CASE# ASSIGNED

8/2/2016 IN TRANSIT TO EMBASSY

8/3/2016 READY @ EMBASSY

8/10/16 MEDICAL

8/16/2016 INTERVIEW- APPROVED

8/17/2016 CFO COMPLETED

8/24/2016 VISA ON HAND

8/27/2016 POE 

AOS

1/16/17 NOA1 (I-485/I-131/I-765)

2/7/17 BIOMETRICS

4/10/17 NOA2

4/20/17 EAD/AP COMBO CARD RECEIVED

8/4/17 INTERVIEW/AOS APPROVED

8/12/2017 GREENCARD RECEIVED

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I just called the NVC. Was on hold for about 10 minutes. She asked for my NOA2 receipt#, my name and fiance name and date of birth. Then she asked why I was calling.

I said that it had been 31 days since my NOA2, on June 21, and I was wondering if a case number had been assigned yet.

She checked...and then gave me the NVC#, invoice# and the date that my case left NVC for London.

Pretty easy! Moving right along!! :dancing:

My fiance should be waking up in about two hours...but I want to call him now! :dance:

Good luck to those who are still waiting!

2016-03-28 Sent I-129F.

2016-12-03 Married!

2020-04-20 10 year green card Approved!

Two months for the next and final phase 💖

Hey guys! I got a question. According to NVC tracker our case is in the embassy since yesterday. I was planning to finish with a ds160 now, and send it. On the last page, where I have to sign and submit there is the phrase that confused me: "I hereby certify that I have received a copy of the IMBRA pamphlet as a part of my application packet". As far as I understand it is the package 3, right? A lot of

You have skipped it. Should I just submit agreeing with this statement? Or it is better to wait for any news from the embassy?

P.S. I am in Ukraine.

Timeline

LONDONERS. I just booked my visa interview online at the embassy last night for the start of September (this is the earliest they had!) Almost a whole month after my medical appointment.

Just letting you all know the time frame we are looking at :)

04/15/16 ... I-129f mailed :goofy:

04/20/16...NOA1 notice date :dancing:

04/25/16... NOA1 email received from attorney :goofy:
06/24/16...NOA2 approval :luv:
07/20/16...Called up NVC and case number assigned. Booked medical for start of August.

08/02/16...MEDICAL COMPLETE.

Interview scheduled for the last week of August :clock:

Timeline

Hello fellow April filers specially those in Philippines. I just have a weird question. What if as beneficiaries we dont have work is it a problem in the interview or is it a basis for some problems to occur? I appreciate some thoughts bout it even if ur not from Philippines. Maybe you guys can enlighten me bout my troubled thoughts. Thanks! ?

AOS 2017: 

2/2/2017: AOS, AED and AP sent to USCIS Chicago via Fedex

2/6/2017: AOS, AED and AP received and signed. 

2/10/2017: Fingerprint fee received

2/14/2017: NOA1 received through text and email

2/14/2017: Cheque was encashed

2/17/2017: NOA1 hard copies received for AOS, AED and AP via mail. 

2/21/2017: Called USCIS to update DOB on AED due to typo error on NOA1 hard copy received.

3/11/2017: DOB updated in AED

3/11/2017: Biometric letter received via mail. 

3/21/2017: Biometric scheduled and DONE in York, PA.

4/26/2017: Called USCIS for service request on AED since Its more than (75 days). Rep provided a reference #.

4/27/2017: (AED)Service request completed

5/3/2017: (AED) Card Is Being Produced 

5/8/2017: Approval notice for both AED and AP received through mail. 

5/8/2017: Card Was Mailed To Me 

5/10/2017: Combo Card (AED & AP) received

6/24/2017: (Greencard) Card is being Produced | NO INTERVIEW

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Hello fellow April filers specially those in Germany. I just have a weird question. What if as beneficiaries we dont have work is it a problem in the interview or is it a basis for some problems to occur? I appreciate some thoughts bout it even if ur not from Germany or Nigeria . Maybe you guys can enlighten me bout my troubled thoughts. Thanks!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

LONDONERS. I just booked my visa interview online at the embassy last night for the start of September (this is the earliest they had!) Almost a whole month after my medical appointment.

Thank you for the info! Good to know! Very helpful!

4/23/16 -Mailed I129F

4/28/16 -N0A1 Text & Email received

5/2/16 -Hard copy of N0A1 received

7/12/16 -NOA2 Text & Email received (hard copy rcvd 7/15/16)

9/5/16 -Medical

9/20/16 -Interview (approved!)

10/31/16 -POE @ LAX

11/11/16 -Wedding!!

12/12/16 -AOS/EAD/AP packet mailed

12/13/16 -AOS/EAD/AP packet delivered

12/20/16 -NOA1 Texts & Emails received

12/24/16 -NOA1 Hard copies received

Timeline

Nooooooo!! I was still holding out hope for a late August date. -_--_-

But at least this means that if we book on Monday, we might be able to get interviewed at the beginning of September, and he could be in the States with me by September 15th or so! :content::content:

SaveSave

Which gives me juuuust under a month to get everything ready for him at the house in North Carolina! :)

July 9: First Date in London

March 1: Belated Leap Day Engagement

Mar 26: Mailed I-129f packet to Dallas Lockbox via Tracked Royal Mail from England

July 25: Case # Assigned {4 months since Mailing Day back in March!}
August 1: 'Ready' Status at the Embassy!
September 8: Interview Date!
November 22: Courthouse Wedding date (North Carolina)
December: Filed for Adjustment of Status

May 19: Big Fat American Wedding date (Maryland)

July: Green Card Received!

July: Filed for Removal of Conditions

July: 18-month Extension Received

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Nooooooo!! I was still holding out hope for a late August date. -_--_-

But at least this means that if we book on Monday, we might be able to get interviewed at the beginning of September, and he could be in the States with me by September 15th or so! :content::content:

Save

Save

Which gives me juuuust under a month to get everything ready for him at the house in North Carolina! :)

I think someone had posted before that after they had booked their London interview, they had gone back into the system and there were more earlier interview dates that had opened up so they were able to push their interview up. I don't know if that was just a one time occurrence but you never know it may happen again. So, don'T give up hope yet. You may still get your wish. Good luck!

4/23/16 -Mailed I129F

4/28/16 -N0A1 Text & Email received

5/2/16 -Hard copy of N0A1 received

7/12/16 -NOA2 Text & Email received (hard copy rcvd 7/15/16)

9/5/16 -Medical

9/20/16 -Interview (approved!)

10/31/16 -POE @ LAX

11/11/16 -Wedding!!

12/12/16 -AOS/EAD/AP packet mailed

12/13/16 -AOS/EAD/AP packet delivered

12/20/16 -NOA1 Texts & Emails received

12/24/16 -NOA1 Hard copies received

I think someone had posted before that after they had booked their London interview, they had gone back into the system and there were more earlier interview dates that had opened up so they were able to push their interview up. I don't know if that was just a one time occurrence but you never know it may happen again. So, don'T give up hope yet. You may still get your wish. Good luck!

That is true about London! They are constantly adding more interview spots so if you keep checking you can get a much earlier one than you originally scheduled!! :)

K1 PROCESS-

4/13/16: I-129F sent to Lockbox

4/14/16: USCIS Receipt Date

4/19/16: NOA 1 text/ email; case sent to CSC

7/14/16: NOA 2 text/ email & Post Decision Activity Email

7/29/16: NVC Received Case

8/01/16: NVC assigned case number

8/08/16: Medical Interview

8/23/16: Consulate Interview

9/05/16: Visa Delivered

9/06/16: POE

AOS PROCESS-

9/17/16: AOS/ EAD/ AP Paperwork Sent

9/21/16: NOA 1 texts/ emails

9/26/16: NOA 1 hard copies

10/11/16: Biometrics Walk-In

10/12/16: RFIE Received (for AOS)

10/19/16: RFIE Response Sent

11/17/16: EAD/ AP Approved

11/25/16: EAD/ AP Received

Timeline

Well my people.. just made it bck home and said to myself.. self why don't you check to see if a date has come available for our interview for the week of Aug 8.... so myself says OK do that... and now they have AUG 9th open 3 slots in one and 8 slots in the other.. now we have to debate if we want to change it or just leave it on the 16th....

break_through_brick_wall_PA_md_wm.gif

Finally broke that wall ..lol

NOA2...... 81 days June 20, 2016

NVC 29 DAYS

NCV received JULY 19, 2016

NVC # and ID # given 6pm JULY 19, 2016

NVC in TRANSIT JULY 21

MEDICAL AUG 2

CFO AUG 4...... 9am

Interview AUG 9 APPROVED

VISA ISSUED Aug 15

Timeline

They dont look at the beneficiaries income or employment status, for Philippines actually im sure they usually expect the Filipina is not employed lol dont worry about it at all!

Did you have to pay the $265 visa fee at BPI and wait for your NVC status change to "Ready" first before you can schedule the interview?

nope once you pay the $265(F paid the fee about 2pm her time.. my next morning.. 8-9 pm her time.. i was able to enter the receipt # and schedule the interview

break_through_brick_wall_PA_md_wm.gif

Finally broke that wall ..lol

NOA2...... 81 days June 20, 2016

NVC 29 DAYS

NCV received JULY 19, 2016

NVC # and ID # given 6pm JULY 19, 2016

NVC in TRANSIT JULY 21

MEDICAL AUG 2

CFO AUG 4...... 9am

Interview AUG 9 APPROVED

VISA ISSUED Aug 15

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.