PRINCESSLEE

Persons with Case Complete Awaiting Interview in Jamaica

919 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I was convinced to call by 2 of my lovely friends here (had to wait on one as she was my benchmark)...and I got a date 5/25. Mrsbw14...missed you by a day :cry: but nonetheless...maybe our paths will meet anyways. Thank you and Princelee for having my back, I appreciate you more than words (L)(L) (L) (L)

Congrats Mrsbw!

thank you

I was convinced to call by 2 of my lovely friends here (had to wait on one as she was my benchmark)...and I got a date 5/25. Mrsbw14...missed you by a day :cry: but nonetheless...maybe our paths will meet anyways. Thank you and Princelee for having my back, I appreciate you more than words (L)(L) (L) (L)

You are welcome. We all should for lunch. Definitely going to see Princesslee

Timeline

Awww...ur most welcome dear. We been at this for a while and super happy u n my dear fren mrsbw14 getting y'all break. I am hoping to see u both in May.

Edited by PRINCESSLEE

Awww...ur most welcome dear. We been at this for a while and super happy u n my dear fren mrsbw14 getting y'all break. I am hoping to see u both in May.

Waiting on us both to get our date Princess lee. We have same date. We called twice today. Haha. But maybe by tomorrow we will have date.

Timeline

Congrats

Congrats

Thanks so much--still on cloud nine. In the process of looking for hotels close by since we have a 7a.m. interview time (which I didn't think was possible).

thank you

You are welcome. We all should for lunch. Definitely going to see Princesslee

I am looking at hotels now. MrsBW14--PM me when you get a chance.

Timeline

Thanks so much--still on cloud nine. In the process of looking for hotels close by since we have a 7a.m. interview time (which I didn't think was possible).

I am looking at hotels now. MrsBW14--PM me when you get a chance.

You can try AirBnB app. Much more reasonable than hotels. That's the app we used and there are some great places on there in Kingston.

Timeline

You can try AirBnB app. Much more reasonable than hotels. That's the app we used and there are some great places on there in Kingston.

Thanks a bunch...someone told me about this before when they used it for Europe travels (I believe it was) and I couldn't think of it for anything in the world.

Did you get your ticket yet?

Timeline

Waiting on us both to get our date Princess lee. We have same date. We called twice today. Haha. But maybe by tomorrow we will have date.

We will get our date 25th April...countdown for april 25th then to mid june.

Timeline

For all my fellow JAer's.....hear from those who are trying to schedule medicals that they phone rings and rings. Please keep calling and approach from 2 fronts---

Email us for an appointment: usappts@amhosp.org

Your email must include:

• Names of all persons to see the doctor
  • Local address
  • Two local contact numbers
  • Interview date at the US Embassy

http://amhosp.org/usmedical/us-medical.aspx

The auto reply that I rec'd from them indicated that someone would respond within 2 days. It hasn't been 2 days yet but I will keep you all updated on the response time.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey everyone. My mom myself and younger brother is being filed for by my grandmother from July 2008. Well finally we have receive paper work, and the hurdle is almost over, thanks be to GOD. anyways our Interview Date is in next month (april) and we are gonna do our medical tmr so basically our medical and interview is like a week apart because of the Easter Holiday. We are anxious and nervous at the sametime but my family is putting God 1st. I wish everyone all the best and most importantly keep the faith.

Timeline

Hey everyone. My mom myself and younger brother is being filed for by my grandmother from July 2008. Well finally we have receive paper work, and the hurdle is almost over, thanks be to GOD. anyways our Interview Date is in next month (april) and we are gonna do our medical tmr so basically our medical and interview is like a week apart because of the Easter Holiday. We are anxious and nervous at the sametime but my family is putting God 1st. I wish everyone all the best and most importantly keep the faith.

Congrats!!! And good luck with everything tomorrow :goofy::goofy: and thereafter.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.