PRINCESSLEE

Persons with Case Complete Awaiting Interview in Jamaica

919 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Lol. This whole process makes us crazy. But wait until next week when your wife finish and see how much ease u gonna be at.

Not sure if there's hope for me to be normal anymore still. Lol

DWL...please don't get her started. We have been really good for several weeks now!

But I am dying to see the post when your wife gets her approval.

Again...no luck wishing from me because luck involves a game of chance. We are in the business of affirming and claiming! Amen.

Edited by shsl73

Timeline

DWL...please don't get her started. We have been really good for several weeks now!

But I am dying to see the post when your wife gets her approval.

Again...no luck wishing from me because luck involves a game of chance. We are in the business of affirming and claiming! Amen.

Hahaha Amen

Visa status changed to issued. Lawd, I'm so happy this is all coming together.

Imagine I'm telling hu by and him take me phone say him want see for himself. Lol...Guess him can't believe it's over.

Hi..I starting to feel like a deer in headlights waiting for this appointment. Is anyone here with a cc in may still waiting on an appointment

Timeline

Visa status changed to issued. Lawd, I'm so happy this is all coming together.

Imagine I'm telling hu by and him take me phone say him want see for himself. Lol...Guess him can't believe it's over.

Remember my PM...told you.

Now if I was that good with lottery numbers and actually played the lottery.

Remember my PM...told you.

Now if I was that good with lottery numbers and actually played the lottery.

Yes I remember :)

Guess the lotto and tell me, you good at this guessing thing. Lol

Timeline

Hahaha...if I guess it and you win...you and your husband owe me drinks and....

Only drinks your going ask for when she win millions? You are not right!???

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

You guys are so funny...its like i'm reading a comedy.??So you guys need to form another thread..maybe with the topic:"Post Interview:Waiting for Greencard" or something like that.Cause i heard some ppl on VJ complaining that after they arrive in the US it takes several months for the greencard to arrive in the mail while others say it takes weeks.So i'm wondering if i'm gona have that problem too.

Timeline

You guys are so funny...its like i'm reading a comedy.??So you guys need to form another thread..maybe with the topic:"Post Interview:Waiting for Greencard" or something like that.Cause i heard some ppl on VJ complaining that after they arrive in the US it takes several months for the greencard to arrive in the mail while others say it takes weeks.So i'm wondering if i'm gona have that problem too.

We like to joke around...we've been really good the past few weeks. Really good! We laugh but take care of business and try very hard to help and encourage each other...which can be hard sometimes by the mere use of key strokes..

I think that would be a wonderful idea...Jamaica POE - After the Approval. We (hubby and I) are still waiting for POE..ticket prices are on the high side right now or we are just cheap....Seriously we are just trying to be fiscally responsible because this money making business called Immigration is no joke...which is in part why we crack so many jokes and the darn waiting.

I think the tide will shift next week when Mr. Strong's wife gets her approval...that thang is tough as metal. He just started using emoji smiley faces...we lub him dough! His profile picture gone change to show him busting a move next week when that approval comes through...

Timeline

Hi..I starting to feel like a deer in headlights waiting for this appointment. Is anyone here with a cc in may still waiting on an appointment

I'm sure there may be someone here waiting...the waiting is a true test of your patience. You do something and get excited and that excitement slowly dappears because you and up working on someone else's time table. But hold on my friend...time soon come.

Timeline

I'm sure there may be someone here waiting...the waiting is a true test of your patience. You do something and get excited and that excitement slowly dappears because you and up working on someone else's time table. But hold on my friend...time soon come.

Yeah, like she said, Have a drink and relax.

Only drinks your going ask for when she win millions? You are not right!???

Lol see how u stay. Suppose is only drinks she did want. Now u ago mek she want some a mi riches. Lol

I would definitely hook her up though :)

Timeline

Lol see how u stay. Suppose is only drinks she did want. Now u ago mek she want some a mi riches. Lol

I would definitely hook her up though :)

Ha suppose a some me did a look too

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.