PRINCESSLEE

Persons with Case Complete Awaiting Interview in Jamaica

919 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Alright Princesslee...we have been together almost since NOA1..long time. Walk in faith and confidence....you and hubby got this baby!

Will be stalking like I was on yesterday waiting to see APPROVED.

Go get'em!

Timeline

Alright Princesslee...we have been together almost since NOA1..long time. Walk in faith and confidence....you and hubby got this baby!

Will be stalking like I was on yesterday waiting to see APPROVED.

Go get'em!

Yeah I have been from that stage with her too, so go get that thang!

Timeline

Visa Approved!!!! We were out by 8:50 am...i was asked 3 questions n my hubby 3 as well. We were asked for no additional evidence. The longest n hardest part was waiting. Thanks every1 for all the well wishes...thanks a millions guys.

Edited by PRINCESSLEE

Visa Approved!!!! We were out by 8:50 am...i was asked 3 questions n my hubby 3 as well. We were asked for no additional evidence. The longest n hardest part was waiting. Thanks every1 for all the well wishes...thanks a millions guys.

Omg that was fast....congrats!!!!

Completely off topic but it's probably not a good idea for my husband to bring me breadfruit or sugar cane, huh? Lol.

Cane...peel it. Breadfruit roast it. :)

Timeline

Boom! Squad run deep!!! Picobenz..batter up.

*each one, helped one!! Yes man.

Edited by shsl73

Timeline

Congrats to everyone who got approve an for those that are next

May God cover u all and best wishes.. Joy dance,more approval is on the way..

Timeline

No additional evidence...means you did your job at the beginning stages (so they say). When you leaving...hahaha. Don't forget what we talked about!

So happy for you

Timeline

congratulations!

yeah Petes30 kinda cra cra sometimes

congratulations!

yeah Petes30 kinda cra cra sometimes

Lol. This whole process makes us crazy. But wait until next week when your wife finish and see how much ease u gonna be at.

Not sure if there's hope for me to be normal anymore still. Lol

Timeline

Lol. This whole process makes us crazy. But wait until next week when your wife finish and see how much ease u gonna be at.

Not sure if there's hope for me to be normal anymore still. Lol

Hahaha

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.