PRINCESSLEE

Persons with Case Complete Awaiting Interview in Jamaica

919 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Alright...order of business

Princessless...tomorrow APRROVED

Picobenz....APPROVED

In the words of Oprah..."you get a visa, you get a visa...you get a visa...everybody is getting APPROVED!"

CLAIM IT!

Yes yes yes...patiently awaiting those words.

Picobenz....APPROVED

In the words of Oprah..."you get a visa, you get a visa...you get a visa...everybody is getting APPROVED!"

CLAIM IT!

Lol. That's what I was doing to ensure everybody in the embassy

Yes yes yes...patiently awaiting those words.

You goto this man. Going Confuse them. Lol

Timeline

Picobenz....APPROVED

CLAIM IT!

Yes I am claiming it!

Timeline

I think sheryl15 said something about this.cant find the thread.Please help.My hubby has his medical tomorrow.He lost his immunization card,he tracked down a replacement one..they wrote all the ones he got in the new card with no signature or the name of the nurse who administered the shots,is that ok?

i'm not sure but i think it would be a bit of a problem since a signature and names of nurses would authenticate, the worse that could happen tho is they give him all the required shots which will cost about $16000 so just go prepared

Timeline

i'm not sure but i think it would be a bit of a problem since a signature and names of nurses would authenticate, the worse that could happen tho is they give him all the required shots which will cost about $16000 so just go prepared

Thank u

Edited by dkd

Timeline

Shsl73 I'm the one on filing not my husband, I've got all that I need on my letter I need my husband tax transcript, medical letter,birth paper,marriage paper,wedding picture,air line info to show how many times hussy came to visit me,an pictures of us of every visit, money gram info,WhatsApp message, call info and two passport picture of me,and up-to-date passport,so shs173 I just was asking to see if I for got anything but I check my p4 letter an it did not ask me to bring no ds-260 confirmation page I think its because it was done by a lawyer not me so that page has not been ask for.

Timeline

Shsl73 I'm the one on filing not my husband, I've got all that I need on my letter I need my husband tax transcript, medical letter,birth paper,marriage paper,wedding picture,air line info to show how many times hussy came to visit me,an pictures of us of every visit, money gram info,WhatsApp message, call info and two passport picture of me,and up-to-date passport,so shs173 I just was asking to see if I for got anything but I check my p4 letter an it did not ask me to bring no ds-260 confirmation page I think its because it was done by a lawyer not me so that page has not been ask for.

Okay..for whatever reason, I thought it was the other way around. Might have you confused with someone else..pretty sure I do, in fact.

I am speaking for myself and probably anyone else that may have responded to the post, in saying that we were speaking from everything as a whole not just evidentary documnetaion proving the relationship.

You may be correct in stating that the DS260 may not be required since you used a lawyer, I will check our p4 and see if it stated it on there and confirm in a minute.

Go in ceac.state.gov and print it out....they ask for the ds-260 at the gate. Everybody need it.

Since you are the applicant, select the applicant option and just click on the application. Then scroll thru to the end and click "print cinfirmation".

Timeline

Go in ceac.state.gov and print it out....they ask for the ds-260 at the gate. Everybody need it.

Since you are the applicant, select the applicant option and just click on the application. Then scroll thru to the end and click "print cinfirmation".

Thanks Petes30...didn't feel like lugging the laptop out and I could not find it on my phone (our p4). But can you also confirm whether or not the letter stated anything about there being "additional requirements" specific to your embassy or some jargon to that effect (since you just went through the process today with your husband). Which simply means to also use/cross-reference the Kingston checklist.

Thanks Petes30...didn't feel like lugging the laptop out and I could not find it on my phone (our p4). But can you also confirm whether or not the letter stated anything about there being "additional requirements" specific to your embassy or some jargon to that effect (since you just went through the process today with your husband). Which simply means to also use/cross-reference the Kingston checklist.

They need original police cert from all countries ever lived in since age 16. I did send the original to nvc. (England and jamaica). I didn't realize at the time I was only to send copies. Jamaica only gave 1 so I had hubby get another...because u never know...nvc love to say they lose this, that etc.

They want all copies and original documents at the interview.

Updated 2015 taxes and updated affidavit of support.

I will say this. It really have alot to do with the CO. I think the fact that I was there, it was kinda open and shut. But I heard one lady got asked some questions I didn't want to go through that!

A few people got turned back for not having original docs. People at the gate got turned back for not have required docs as well.

***DON'T BRING NOOOO FORM OF LIQUIDS....hand sanitizers, lip balm/gloss, lotion, perfume, water, juice. Just don't bring it. These people don't play!! And you phone can't go inside. :)

Tomorrow I do my review. Head a kill mi after all that waiting....and mi batty still tired from the sitting on those hard chairs. Lol

Timeline

They need original police cert from all countries ever lived in since age 16. I did send the original to nvc. (England and jamaica). I didn't realize at the time I was only to send copies. Jamaica only gave 1 so I had hubby get another...because u never know...nvc love to say they lose this, that etc.

They want all copies and original documents at the interview.

Updated 2015 taxes and updated affidavit of support.

I will say this. It really have alot to do with the CO. I think the fact that I was there, it was kinda open and shut. But I heard one lady got asked some questions I didn't want to go through that!

A few people got turned back for not having original docs. People at the gate got turned back for not have required docs as well.

***DON'T BRING NOOOO FORM OF LIQUIDS....hand sanitizers, lip balm/gloss, lotion, perfume, water, juice. Just don't bring it. These people don't play!! And you phone can't go inside. :)

Tomorrow I do my review. Head a kill mi after all that waiting....and mi batty still tired from the sitting on those hard chairs. Lol

Thanks sweetie! Yes, I read the food, liquids and even lip balms cause an issue.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.