PRINCESSLEE

Persons with Case Complete Awaiting Interview in Jamaica

919 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

nvc already have a police certificate and its not expire yet I did it this year march so I hope I don't need another one,my lawyer said that all that nvc have will send here at the embassy.

Okay...

Timeline

nvc already have a police certificate and its not expire yet I did it this year march so I hope I don't need another one,my lawyer said that all that nvc have will send here at the embassy.

you should still walk with a copy of the original police certificate

Timeline

you should still walk with a copy of the original police certificate

another money DAT fi go do the police certificate it cost to get one more but I'll try to get it..

Timeline

another money DAT fi go do the police certificate it cost to get one more but I'll try to get it..

No you don't need a new one you should have photocopied the original and sent the photocopied to NVC and keep the original for interview.

Timeline

nvc already have a police certificate and its not expire yet I did it this year march so I hope I don't need another one,my lawyer said that all that nvc have will send here at the embassy.[/quote

You don't need a new police record, NVC will send all your original documents to Jamaica that includes the police record. I asked about several agents wen I call NVC. Stop worrying and confessing yourself!

Edited by war teacher

Timeline

Good morning all.

Sending love and abundant blessings to Princesslee as she walks in faith and confidence into the Embassy to get what we have already affirmed...APPROVED.

Good morning all.

Sending love and abundant blessings to Princesslee as she walks in faith and confidence into the Embassy to get what we have already affirmed...APPROVED.

Good morning boo.

Meant me and hubby right? Lol. We are on our way.

Princesslee is tomorrow.

Yes we are claiming it!!!

Timeline

Good morning boo.

Princesslee is tomorrow.

All the best Petes30....awaiting good news.

Timeline

Good morning boo.

Princesslee is tomorrow.

Yes I did....you know I'm old and crazy. And I woke up super early to make sure I sent love you guys way.

Can't wait to see it!!

Timeline

Good morning boo.

Princesslee is tomorrow.

And so it will be done!

Timeline

Hi guys.

APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!

Waiting for the interview was the killer. We got there at 6:30 for a 7:30 interview. Wasn't allowed inside until 8:00 due to limited seating. Got out at 10:20.

Only 5 questions.

When did I migrate to the US?

Who petition for me?

Then he asked my husband:

How did you guys meet?

How long have we been married?

Have you every travelled outside the country?

Then he told my husband you are approved and he will receive his package in 1-2 weeks.

Thanks VJ for the support.

That's great congrats! idk why I'm so excited I feel like I just got approved

Timeline

I have already my marriage paper,birth paper, pictures, hussy air line information, WhatsApp massage,phone call info,nvc letter,medical will be in place also,money gra! Info from hussy,is there anything else that I need to bring help me pls I really wanna make sure I have everything.so is anything missing?

yes what they said and you need both the confirmation from the ds-260 and the one from the site that you registered for the dhl after you get the appointment letter

Timeline

Brina29...you are filing for your spouse under a CR1/IR1 visa type or Fiancee visa? If it's the CR1/IR1 visa type as pimpinja stated, its the DS-260 confirmation page and if it's the other (fiancee) then it would be the DS160. Again, please just make sure you use the Embassy checklist to ensure you have all the "required" documents" on hand and then any supplemental information (proof of relationship) to accompany). If you use that as the rule of thumb, you all will come out victorious (to include how he responds to questioning).

*FYI...I think I recalled you mentioning you were using a lawyer and I would never contradict what he or she is telling you BUT the NVC should only get "official or ceritified" copies unless they have requested them. You should be walking with originals of that and birth certificates (to include 1 photocopy) to the interview.

Edited by shsl73

Timeline

Brina29...you are filing for your spouse under a CR1/IR1 visa type or Fiancee visa? (rhetorical questions that don't require you to type a response). If it's the CR1/IR1 visa type as pimpinja stated, its the DS-260 confirmation page and if it's the other (fiancee) then it would be the DS160. Again, please just make sure you use the Embassy checklist to ensure you have all the "required" documents" on hand and then any supplemental information (proof of relationship) to accompany). If you use that as the rule of thumb, you all will come out victorious (to include how he responds to questioning).

Yes, your entire package is mailed to the Embassy but remember that "humans" are involved and things can possibly be misplaced. Which is the reason why I understood it to be that copies are only sent to the NVC (with the exception of the AOS which has to show original signature there and at the Embassy).

*FYI...I think I recalled you mentioning you were using a lawyer and I would never contradict what he or she is telling you BUT the NVC should only get "official or ceritified" copies unless they have requested them. You should be walking with originals of that and birth certificates (to include 1 photocopy) to the interview. If your lawyer has indicated that you will be okay then I would trust that this isn't his first time at the rodeo.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.