PRINCESSLEE

Persons with Case Complete Awaiting Interview in Jamaica

919 posts in this topic

IKR....yesterday was a blur but I think Princesslee e-mailed me and I was telling her and she was like, "what does that mean?" Poor thing she was trying to figure it out just like I was. I love him to pieces but I can't stand him most of the time :rofl::rofl: .

Enough about me though....I haven't seen a "how many" day count from you, Princesslee or Picobenz in a minute. Y'all still leaving me out here to be the resident motor mouth....

Lol resident motor mouth though? Lol.

I have 12 days ?. Princesslee13 and Picobenz 19. Excitingggg.

I can barely hold the phone to text...my hand is hurting so bad from the vaccines...but its 13 more days to go.

Take something so u don't catch a flu, or fever. It almost always happen with shots for whatever reason.

Hubby own is tomorrow. Guess I'll be nurse after. Lol

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Take something so u don't catch a flu, or fever. It almost always happen with shots for whatever reason.

Hubby own is tomorrow. Guess I'll be nurse after. Lol

:devil::devil: :devil: :devil: I know what that means!!!

Timeline

Got my medical appointment for June 23 exactly ten working days before interview

Hey princesslee how many vaccinations did u get?

I got 2

Timeline

Thank you my dear!..your turn next!

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/594205-case-complete-to-interview-june-2016/page-114

There you go..sorry for the delay.

Np?, thanks so much!! My hubby just got a date for medical.... Lawd we're so excited???☺️

How party going and you didn't invite me?

Anyway thanks Petes30, I didn't even realize I was so close,

Lol. U know I got u.

We here in Kingston heading to his medical. Fun stuff.

Timeline

Lol. U know I got u.

We here in Kingston heading to his medical. Fun stuff.

Ok much respect. Medical will be a breeze you will have plenty of time to go lick back and have some KFC.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.