PRINCESSLEE

Persons with Case Complete Awaiting Interview in Jamaica

919 posts in this topic

I can't be the resident motor mouth...I was waiting on someone else.

Lol resident motor mouth though? Dwl. I can't bother with u.

But....I'm chilling just waiting for Petes30 to send me into shock mode with how many days out we are...

12 days to go my dear. Lol

Jamaican massive unnu iris?

We blessed papa. How u?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Lol resident motor mouth though? Dwl. I can't bother with u.

12 days to go my dear. Lol

We blessed papa. How u?

Come on now...if nothing else, I am good for a laugh, right?

FYI...anyone who still maybe looking for a ticket, also try priceline and cheap tickets (think that's the site)...you might have some crazy layovers but....

Timeline

Hahaha, motor mouth how do you come up with these thing? I am here watching my clock closely.

Told you I was dangled by my feet as a child.

Stop watching it, you are going to drive yourself insane...it's like, "watched pot don't cook"...

I will say this though, I know the time is approaching and I am acting all cool but Honestly at this point I know it ain't sh*t I can do...but please believe come a week from next Wednesday (see Petes30, I know) I will have prayed and put on my depends cause whatever the outcome is (Approved)...I will probably poop myself....hahahahaha

Timeline

So...my mother-in-law..smh. You all think no am crazy..check this...

She send me a voice note of this lady talking and she seh.."mi dunno wuh mi a duh...took mi son to the doctor and him seh, him sick in him belly from da watta from da pipe...its no good. Give him gas station arthritis in him belly and mi don't no wuh him gone do. Him must buy puralized watta."

No...you see why I am always laughing because she now sends me messages all day to make me even crazier!

So...my mother-in-law..smh. You all think no am crazy..check this...

She send me a voice note of this lady talking and she seh.."mi dunno wuh mi a duh...took mi son to the doctor and him seh, him sick in him belly from da watta from da pipe...its no good. Give him gas station arthritis in him belly and mi don't no wuh him gone do. Him must buy puralized watta."

No...you see why I am always laughing because she now sends me messages all day to make me even crazier!

Heard that one yesterday and nearly died. Lol

Sorry I laughed at the little lady because she really think it's a real illness. Poor soul.

Timeline

Heard that one yesterday and nearly died. Lol

Sorry I laughed at the little lady because she really think it's a real illness. Poor soul.

IKR...I butchered the patwah but..gas station arthritis...I was too weak.

Did you see the one with the little girl correcting her mother on the correct pronunciation of bathroom? OMG...I was too done....you have to see that one.

Edited by shsl73

Timeline

Hi all. Im getting sick with impatience over in the nvc filers group waiting for cc. I figure maybe if I post here I'll speak it into being?! Lol today is day 30 seriously hoping to hear something soon!

Cateogory: CR1

• NOA1/Notice of receipt: Sept. 15, 2015
  • NOA2/I130 Approved: February 8, 2016 (NO RFE) :)
  • Process slowed down by us
  • Sent documents to NVC: April 11, 2016
  • Scan date: April 14/ May 7th (NVC said both I dont know why)
  • Case Complete: May 31, 2016 (No checklist) :dancing:

August 17, 2016: Visa Approved!!!! :dancing:

Timeline

hey guys, does anyone know if I can get shots at my private physician before going to the medical? I've heard they have problems with that is it true? I've been trying to find out for a while now

Hi all. Im getting sick with impatience over in the nvc filers group waiting for cc. I figure maybe if I post here I'll speak it into being?! Lol today is day 30 seriously hoping to hear something soon!

we know the feeling, you'll hear from them soon just keep holding on, It is hard indeed

Timeline

we know the feeling, you'll hear from them soon just keep holding on, It is hard indeed

Thanks hun

Timeline

Thanks hun

you're welcome, and you know funny enough I don't remember how long it took for me to get my case complete lol that was April 20, I'm waiting on interview date right now

Timeline

you're welcome, and you know funny enough I don't remember how long it took for me to get my case complete lol that was April 20, I'm waiting on interview date right now

Man, I've been counting. Hubby was here for a week and that was a good distraction. Considering the wait for interview in Jamaica is soooo long I need this part over lol. Hope you get your date soon!

Timeline

Man, I've been counting. Hubby was here for a week and that was a good distraction. Considering the wait for interview in Jamaica is soooo long I need this part over lol. Hope you get your date soon!

That is great, man, I haven't seen my wife in a year...yeah I had no idea that we had the worst interview times, worst part is I know I won't get my interview date till about July-August, as it pertains to distraction nothing works anymore lol I game a lot, I don't even have the drive to go out anymore

Timeline

Good evening...you're almost there. Hold on!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.