PRINCESSLEE

Persons with Case Complete Awaiting Interview in Jamaica

919 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hahaha process, Indiana cool and rainy right now.

I thought so...as far as the weather in Indy but I wanted to make sure...

Process soon over (for a bit anyways)....

Edited by shsl73

Timeline

Man...I've been checking tickets and I promise the airlines have completely lost their minds....600.00 right now...unbelieveable

Edited by shsl73

Man...I've been checking tickets and I promise the airlines have completely lost their minds....600.00 right now...unbelieveable

I refuse to pay over 400 for a plane ticket to Jamaica. Call me cheap if u will, but I don't join the connection thing either.

Timeline

yikes from ATL? I thought prices were going down? Check Wednesday night after one to early Thursday morning.

Timeline

yikes from ATL? I thought prices were going down? Check Wednesday night after one to early Thursday morning.

Yes...it was hovering around 580...just check it's up like 16.00 or so. I thought it would be cheaper flying from here too since its an "international" airport...and if I do fly her lay over and catch another flight...it makes the travel time crazy just to save like 50.00....for all that...I just as well swim with my luggage on my back.

Timeline

Yes...it was hovering around 580...just check it's up like 16.00 or so. I thought it would be cheaper flying from here too since its an "international" airport...and if I do fly her lay over and catch another flight...it makes the travel time crazy just to save like 50.00....for all that...I just as well swim with my luggage on my back.

Hahaha that I would like to see! I always find the cheaper tickets Wednesday night- Thursday morning.

Timeline

Hahaha that I would like to see! I always find the cheaper tickets Wednesday night- Thursday morning.

I will check on Wednesday night. I clear my cache and everything....think that is ridiculous. I might as well catch Carnival and get off there but I am subject to catch Nora virus...so either I pay out of pocket or pay with sickness...this is crazy!

Timeline

Kayak

I will try them and skylander (think its called)...too bad I didn't get a piece of the latest jackpot lottery...but I don't play sooo...there you have it. Champagne dreams and mad dogg 20/20 money.

You doing down too? Remember she is looking at tickets when it's memorial weekend. Mine from nyc was 389 :) (I really refuse to pay over 400 for a ticket to Jamaica)

Timeline

You doing down too? Remember she is looking at tickets when it's memorial weekend. Mine from nyc was 389 :) (I really refuse to pay over 400 for a ticket to Jamaica)

You got deal, that's a very sweet price to pay. And no I am not going down she's a bid girl she should be able to handle this by herself.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.