PRINCESSLEE

Persons with Case Complete Awaiting Interview in Jamaica

919 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Anyone knows how long it takes for brother to brother filing?

For US Citizen petitioning sibling is about 13 years right now they are on July 2003 filings.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

I was notified on 5/2/16 that my file with NVC was completed (CR1 filing). The next process is interview in Jamaica. I filed original docs on 11/4/15. Can anyone give me any information as to when we can expect to have an interview date in Jamaica OR can you tell me next steps and possible timeframe?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I was notified on 5/2/16 that my file with NVC was completed (CR1 filing). The next process is interview in Jamaica. I filed original docs on 11/4/15. Can anyone give me any information as to when we can expect to have an interview date in Jamaica OR can you tell me next steps and possible timeframe?

next 60 days or so

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Congratulations I have added you to the spreadsheet. Time frame you are looking at about 60 days from case complete to get a date so maybe August Interview date. Scheduling starts in July.

You said you filed originals Well you will need originals for interview. USCIS and NVC only required photocopies. Sorry you will now have to get new BC, PCC, Marriage certificate and f there were divorce decrees.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xbLl_8yDgHLeDaLnTrPdYc44J0sjPSFfYCKxlKx6uTY/edit#gid=0

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline

Hi everyone my mom got her medical for June 1st at Andrews memorial but they told her to fill out a medical history form ,how do I obtain this?

travel.state.gov

https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/interview/prepare/medical-examination.html

Timeline

Picobenz is right, my case was completed on 7-Apr-16.. Still waiting..

Timeline

Hello everyone. I am a little off these days. I have a limited amount of time to plan so planning I have been. Lol I registered for the appointment and dhl. Made his appointment. Most of the documents have been sent to him. I just printed off the new i-864 to send to him. Everything else in order. Oh I just found a ticket, so Jamaica here I come.

Best wishes :)

Its one thing to get the date but its another thing to wait on the actual date to come...but i guess i should be thankful i got a date.

So true girlie. Best of luck

Timeline

Hey guys I have a question for you, does anyone know if all the listed vaccinations are required or does the physician decide which ones you can get if you don't have all of them? Because I've been hearing that they have problems with people getting some via their own medical professional.

Picobenz is right, my case was completed on 7-Apr-16.. Still waiting..

wow mine was April 20

Congratulations I have added you to the spreadsheet. Time frame you are looking at about 60 days from case complete to get a date so maybe August Interview date. Scheduling starts in July.

You said you filed originals Well you will need originals for interview. USCIS and NVC only required photocopies. Sorry you will now have to get new BC, PCC, Marriage certificate and f there were divorce decrees.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xbLl_8yDgHLeDaLnTrPdYc44J0sjPSFfYCKxlKx6uTY/edit#gid=0

Sorry, I meant that I originally filed in November 2015, not original documents. I have all my original docs in hand. I am the petitioner, so do I need to submit original birth certificate as well?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.