PRINCESSLEE

Persons with Case Complete Awaiting Interview in Jamaica

919 posts in this topic

I ave picked up 2 things abt Petes30...she loves to call n to plan...lol u da best

Yes ma'am. Lol

I did my call already this morning. Will try again round 12ish. Nvc and Kingston need to get it together. It's been a month now them last scheduled. Cho! Upsetting.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I would be curious to know "how" the NVC is informed of open slots from the Embassys.

Anyways, I keep checking to see when I can start doing my dance of celebration for you guys.

Edited by shsl73

I would be curious to know "how" the NVC is informed of open slots from the Embassys.

Anyways, I keep checking to see when I can start doing my dance of celebration for you guys.

I don't even know if I will get excited anymore. Maybe on the day of the interview. I'm all out of excitement thanks to these people.

Mission accomplished NVC/Kingston!!!

lol a joke, mi ready to celebrate!

Timeline

I don't even know if I will get excited anymore. Maybe on the day of the interview. I'm all out of excitement thanks to these people.

Mission accomplished NVC/Kingston!!!

lol a joke, mi ready to celebrate!

Nothing yet Petes30?

Timeline

Good morning all...just checking in on you guys and wanted to see if Petes30 had made a call yet...

I know if frustrating guys, trust me, been there. But hang on dates soon come.

Good morning all...just checking in on you guys and wanted to see if Petes30 had made a call yet...

I know if frustrating guys, trust me, been there. But hang on dates soon come.

Good Morning,

I called this morning, nothing yet. The gentleman said they are scheduling June interviews, so to be patient. I will call back at noon (patient enough)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.